- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

A great entrepreneur would not speak to potential clientele this way
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 05:59 PM   #162
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

@Diablo I stay chizzeld nigga. Know that. Brooklyn all day. Bddaattt. Stay out of other niggas convos my dude because as beautiful as a person that I can be, and also professional, I'll whip your ass nigga. Straight up, off or on any record.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:04 PM   #163
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 06:06 PM   #164
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Gone @ Brooklyn all day

Allentown nights and weekends?

And are we battling or what?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 06:08 PM   #165
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
A great entrepreneur would not speak to potential clientele this way

This is why business is booming for me lately, lmfao. ;)
Old 04-22-2020, 06:12 PM   #166
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Kid.. I literally wrote the book on martial arts and hand to hand combat training, so what is you saying? That's how skillful that I am in myself being physically able to whip your ass. (lmfao.. ) Realistically speaking, I have a black belt, green belt, and yellow belt in Martial Arts and I've been training in the gym, boxing since a 6 or 7 year old boy. Professionally, might I add, as well. I'm so drained of my energy, I can't even go back and forth with you on some shit talking shit, because of the other niggas on this thread I've been going back and forth with. I don't even have the mental right now to reciprocate what exactly is it that I want to say to you but in retrospective, it begins with I'll beat the living shit out of you. Point, blank, period.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 06:23 PM   #167
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Gone @ Brooklyn all day

Allentown nights and weekends?

And are we battling or what?
FUCKING DEAD. he said allen town aka lil puerto rico "Nights and weekends only?" Hey @Corleone u frequent reading while your at it?
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 06:24 PM   #168
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Corleone for sure retarded
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 06:30 PM   #169
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

This dudes a fuckin' clown, thought I had issues...Sheesh!
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 06:54 PM   #170
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
Kid.. I literally wrote the book on martial arts and hand to hand combat training, so what is you saying? That's how skillful that I am in myself being physically able to whip your ass. (lmfao.. ) Realistically speaking, I have a black belt, green belt, and yellow belt in Martial Arts and I've been training in the gym, boxing since a 6 or 7 year old boy. Professionally, might I add, as well. I'm so drained of my energy, I can't even go back and forth with you on some shit talking shit, because of the other niggas on this thread I've been going back and forth with. I don't even have the mental right now to reciprocate what exactly is it that I want to say to you but in retrospective, it begins with I'll beat the living shit out of you. Point, blank, period.

You honestly think your self made up Cor Kwan Do techniques are going to hold up against Diablos green beret training?!?

Delusional
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 07:02 PM   #171
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

lmfao.. so your in the C.I.A? @Diablo how many men you've killed?
Old 04-22-2020, 07:03 PM   #172
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

What a solid troll. This shit is years in the making with the pages too

Good shit @Corleone

Funniest gag account I've seen in years. Finally a text troll committing

If it's zelph, wow. This is zygote level
Old 04-22-2020, 07:10 PM   #173
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

(in a elderly militant male southern style voice) "Private Dann.. Private Dannnn.. " @Diablo
Old 04-22-2020, 07:30 PM   #174
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
What a solid troll. This shit is years in the making with the pages too

Good shit @Corleone

Funniest gag account I've seen in years. Finally a text troll committing

If it's zelph, wow. This is zygote level
lmfao.. dude, what you mean trolling account, you act as if I'm fucking impersonating Michael Jordan or something. I go wayyy back with guys on this board. I'm no imposter nor is my account a trolling account. Myself.. along with G MONEY, Curse, Anon, Acid Reflex, Sha77er S7ar, Logic aka Ballistics, Ignorant Prodigy, and others who use to post on this board have been rhyming buds since 1992 or 1993 or something like that.. from crews we've been in together, rhyme battling tournaments, and cyphering over chatrooms, we began this netcee shit in essence.. their was nobody but us doing the shit that you guys are doing today.. and we all began posting on one message board that we created because technically, their were no forums on the internet, whatsoever.. Ignorant Prodigy was our graphic designer for individual sigs / graphic designs for us crew members, with our names, crew emblems, and etc.. I was also one of the administrators over at Freestyle Universe, when we began as a ezboard.com forum and several other forums, as well.. and we all took our shit serious.. myself, acid reflex, platinum knight aka prominence, wird of pley aka boston strangler (from that king of the dot shit), red frost, t.r.e (the realest ever), Meskaline, retrospective, Curse, and others formed the very first netcee crew online to ever exist called, "E.L.i.T.E" on a ezboard.com forum back in like 1992.. It was us, and I.R.S (Ill Rhyme Slayerz) who started this whole netcee battling shit.. but technically, we came before I.R.S and we even had tournaments where hundreds of message boards gathered on one forum on ezboard.com and we all battled eachother to see who reigns as champion.. we called it the, "ezboard.com anniversary rap battling tournament" and every year we use to do this shit.. we had emcees like Canibus participate in that shit, obviously before he became famous and other cats like Crooked I, and etc.. this was like in 1993 or even earlier.. and we all use to joke with eachother on levels you wouldn't imagine so you little fuckers think I'm stupid but I see how you guys like to gang up on me and joke but I'm no rookie.. lol so when I kick your ass, I don't wanna hear shit.. lmfao I'm like an old G at this forum stuff, buddy pal.. theirs no way you can beat me on my grounds, no matter what website forum it is.. lol peace
Old 04-22-2020, 07:44 PM   #175
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Shit I thought ouch left.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 07:51 PM   #176
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

lmaooo word. You had me til you responded to the navy seal shit lol.

Great so we are battling though
Old 04-22-2020, 08:16 PM   #177
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
lmaooo word. You had me til you responded to the navy seal shit lol.

Great so we are battling though
im relaxing for the rest of the day.. and what you mean ouch?, what you think? that im tryna kick some love in your heart or something? LMFAO Im just keepin it G.. online battling was the shit and always will be.. set the thread and Ill hit it up soon this week or whenever I get some time to drop something..
Old 04-22-2020, 08:24 PM   #178
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Shit I thought ouch left.
lmfao.. sure.. another comedian. Ouch never left my dude, hes been in your ass this whole time.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:28 PM   #179
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
you do have issues my man.. and im one of them and if im such a fucking clown, come see me.. blah
Old 04-22-2020, 08:32 PM   #180
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
one word (or two or three words, perhaps.. lol) .. "Wu Tang Clan".. you will never be as nice as me at rhyming. I am LEGEND. (lmfao) kick rocks

Tags
dogjizcurescovid19-exis