Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2020, 06:36 PM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default Citizen Cope - Fame

An oldie but a goodie.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 06:37 PM   #2
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Would make a good sample too. Just wish there were instrumental parts without words.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:37 PM   #3
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah I remember citizen cope ... while I was typing it i just rememered.. with rhymefest.. ... that shit was dope
@Finnydot post a link to the song you did, that you're most proud of, you've gotta have one..
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 12:23 AM   #4
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
yeah I remember citizen cope ... while I was typing it i just rememered.. with rhymefest.. ... that shit was dope
@Finnydot post a link to the song you did, that you're most proud of, you've gotta have one..
Listen to Hope You Understand by Infinity Tha relliK on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/infinitythare...you-understand

Song to my kid. Did the beat and everything.

Listen to Finny Does Dallas by Infinity Tha relliK on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/infinitythare...ny-does-dallas

That's the whole album if you wanna check me out.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:35 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

dope beat but didnt you say yesterday that your birthday was what!>! same day sme year
Old 03-08-2020, 12:48 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

hell yeah, thats a good job.. you remember me from kansas city... I lived there for 3 years or so. I feel weird I honestly don't know many years is condisred, that you live in a place... but for me white plains/bx ny, kansas city mo, mt. pleasn't michigan. I don't know what someone would consider living in a place.. like a year? i dunno
Old 03-11-2020, 12:21 PM   #7
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Yeah i remember you saying that. I was there for 20 years fool. All you had to do was hit me up we coulda blazed one.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:19 PM   #8
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Citizen cope is for chicks and fags
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 05:51 PM   #9
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Right up your alley then...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 05:56 PM   #10
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Right up your alley then...
How do you register as a pet offender?

And do they report to the whole town your living situation so ppl know not to walk their pets near you?
Old 03-12-2020, 09:31 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post

And do they report to the whole town your living situation so ppl know not to walk their pets near you?
You should,probably just stop it’s trash and you have no personality I view you as a weird ass Asian kid who is all into anime
Old 03-13-2020, 05:54 AM   #12
Exis

Quote:

Shit's old, That crap you repeat over & over again just shows you're out of touch nigga...Everyone has moved on from that apart from you , you negative slag, do the same already...Go & get whipped again by Blue or someone that's better than you.

Attention seekin' Mutherfuck, Let's try to be gangsta but really just a fuckin' faggot?...FOH, Lay off my dick!
Old 03-13-2020, 07:36 AM   #13
Kill Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Shit's old, That crap you repeat over & over again just shows you're out of touch nigga...Everyone has moved on from that apart from you , you negative slag, do the same already...Go & get whipped again by Blue or someone that's better than you.

Attention seekin' Mutherfuck, Let's try to be gangsta but really just a fuckin' faggot?...FOH, Lay off my dick!
Awww you upset. HM!
Old 03-13-2020, 07:39 AM   #14
Kill Spree

Quote:
You should,probably just stop it’s trash and you have no personality I view you as a weird ass Asian kid who is all into anime
Not even close...I understand why you would think that tho considering the way your brain works

Last edited by Kill Spree; 03-13-2020 at 07:47 AM.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:49 AM   #15
Exis

I can only see one salty bitch & it ain't me nigga...
Old 03-14-2020, 10:25 PM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Not even close...I understand why you would think that tho considering the way your brain works
yeah man keep watching that anime Kim Jung not Ill

and make up some more weird quotes I never said in a sig... fuckin stalker weirdo
Old 03-14-2020, 11:10 PM   #17
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Sooo wheat is the problem here?
Old 03-14-2020, 11:45 PM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

haha... yeah that fake quote that guy made up

fuckin wheat... fuck that shit.. nas said sleep is the cousin of death.... wheat is the cousin of gluten.
Old 03-15-2020, 10:37 AM   #19
Kill Spree

Quote:
yeah man keep watching that anime Kim Jung not Ill

and make up some more weird quotes I never said in a sig... fuckin stalker weirdo
Idk wtf that is and the wig quote is real you fucking idiot
Old 03-15-2020, 10:39 AM   #20
Kill Spree

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...ent#post760518

First post on that page crack head

Tags
salty the dog?