Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-31-2018, 10:19 AM   #61
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
It seems weird that you refuse to acknowledge that other's subjective perceptions might conflict with yours?

Is that not equally, or more so, presumptuous?

So, what is presumptuous?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 10:27 AM   #62
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Using movie clips to communicate 50% of the time is super fucking autistic

Must be why @Ghost1 and @PancakeBrah find you funny

Am I right @John Dillinger?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 10:40 AM   #63
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post

HEY GUESS WHAT

no one cares
Old 10-31-2018, 10:48 AM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
HEY GUESS WHAT

no one cares
But anyone cares about what you have to say?

You’re literally a nobody loser, so why are you special when you aren’t?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-31-2018, 10:56 AM   #65
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
But anyone cares about what you have to say?

You’re literally a nobody loser, so why are you special when you aren’t?
Idk why I’m special when I’m not. Just aren’t not special.
Old 10-31-2018, 11:22 AM   #66
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:

Lmao
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 11:30 AM   #67
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:

Old 10-31-2018, 12:14 PM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I understand perfectly. I ask you a question asking you to elaborate your mind upon a statement of judgment which you make without fact based upon your own subjective evidence so that I may better understand you, and then you (in your mind) try to subtly make It look like you are either not doing that or that others simply just don't understand and then when pressured to remove yourself from this nonsensical pattern you simply keep oscillating between states of skittishness and defensiveness or immature games and name calling.

fair?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.

Last edited by veritas; 10-31-2018 at 12:17 PM. Reason: you like apples? well i got her number, how bout them apples?
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 12:18 PM   #69
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I understand perfectly. I ask you a question asking you to elaborate your mind upon a statement of judgment which you make without fact based upon your own subjective evidence so that I may better understand you, and then you (in your mind) try to subtly make It look like you are either not doing that or that others simply just don't understand and then when pressured to remove yourself from this nonsensical pattern you simply keep oscillating between states of skittishness and defensiveness or immature games and name calling.

fair?
Foul.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:19 PM   #70
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY

No, but ok.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:52 PM   #71
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

V vs Phive in a podcast wit battle.
Old 10-31-2018, 01:17 PM   #72
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

yeah we all wanna hear movie scenes as opposed to seeing them

sounds great fucking idiot
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-31-2018, 01:20 PM   #73
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

So what is a psychologist tho

I find all the brain malarkey strange. In my mind its like oh you got a two year degree in make believe nonsense so you are a therapist. 4 years you are a psychiatrist. 6 years youre a psychologist

I just made all that up btw. But nah wtf is it tho

V explain your job in detail. What do you do?
Old 10-31-2018, 01:47 PM   #74
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

He counsels drug addicts.
Old 10-31-2018, 01:47 PM   #75
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY

No, but ok.
I literallly said that you would say this.

Are you ready to be real now?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.

Last edited by veritas; 10-31-2018 at 01:50 PM. Reason: “I love the smell of napalm in the morning!”
Old 10-31-2018, 01:49 PM   #76
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
So what is a psychologist tho

I find all the brain malarkey strange. In my mind its like oh you got a two year degree in make believe nonsense so you are a therapist. 4 years you are a psychiatrist. 6 years youre a psychologist

I just made all that up btw. But nah wtf is it tho

V explain your job in detail. What do you do?
I am working with the chronically mentally ill now. Dangerous and psychotic. Suicidal etc. fixing to start working as the behavior counselor at the high school. I also got approved to teach graduate psychology courses online at my graduate school.
Old 10-31-2018, 01:56 PM   #77
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I literallly said that you would say this.

Are you ready to be real now?
This is real.

Did you, literally? You literally typed whatever you’re claiming to have literally said... but it’s not whether you typed it or didn’t or used some vocal transcription. The point is you said literally. Why?

Subjectively, you claim to have literally predicted my response, subjectively, but did you, literally? Or is it just subjective that you did?

I find you presumptuous because you presume to know things you literally cannot, subjectively.

Ball has oscillated back into your court.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:45 PM   #78
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY

No, but ok.

Quote:

fair?

Quote:
I find you presumptuous because you presume to know things you literally cannot, subjectively.
in this particular circumstance, what things exactly? Thank you for speaking plain on this too btw. I don't know why you couldn't have just said that to begin with lol.

Last edited by veritas; 10-31-2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: It's My moms favorite piece.
Old 10-31-2018, 04:31 PM   #79
veritas
HALL OF FAME

If I may risk being presumptuous, I knew you would say what you said because I saw your patterns months ago, and quite frankly you aren’t as mysterious or unique as you think you are or try to act like. That is why I could literally and did literally predict it. I do not write without first thinking, my guy.

And I could also deduce certain personality characteristics from your picture I.e. how would a Starbucks barista with loneliness and despair in his eyes feel?

Ball back to you, bud.

Last edited by veritas; 10-31-2018 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Oh, a fellow chucker eh?
Old 10-31-2018, 05:41 PM   #80
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
If I may risk being presumptuous, I knew you would say what you said because I saw your patterns months ago, and quite frankly you aren’t as mysterious or unique as you think you are or try to act like. That is why I could literally and did literally predict it. I do not write without first thinking, my guy.

And I could also deduce certain personality characteristics from your picture I.e. how would a Starbucks barista with loneliness and despair in his eyes feel?

Ball back to you, bud.
You’re a quack.