Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2020, 07:10 PM   #21
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
LMAO one of my fav movies but if you don't know me I'm not sure you should be posting here.

Old 01-10-2020, 07:13 PM   #22
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Texting is dead.

New generation cats don’t even text one another. They all FaceTime each other lol. It’s crazy. Phone down and they just talking. Camera at all sorts of weird angles. Staring at nothing but wall or ceiling or at someone’s neck, legs or up their nose. Why not just call the other person? Idk man, weird society.
the fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Text been dead since like 2007 really....you just got a few places like this that's got ppl that can't let go of being a text head because they were never good at anything else....that's why most of the guys here use to be really good textcees...u don't see many guys here who sucked....the text heads that were really good can't let go
ha. not really. most of the people here were never good. actually quite the opposite, the legends who did come around here dipped long ago.

now it's just people who were dope as textcees and are dope at audio & still actually making shit. like @boof, uh-oh, and me obviously. dead poet also still doing his thing and has always been good.

@Ouch was super dope but he dont do shit now.

actually i remember we had a thread about this long ago, and we all decided we pretty much just hang out here cuz we're used to each other. i've known boof since i was 13 for instance.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:21 PM   #23
Immolate
I'm UPset

@Ouch with the actual knowledge in this thread. you aint drunk enough homie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Think about the amount of time we poured into text battles,leagues, tournament and shit.... mothafuckaz spent years mastering a craft that leads absolutely nowhere....wtf was we doing or hoping to accomplish?

This shit was our version of dungeon and dragons
uh speak for yourself bro. i can say for sure that when we were pushing boundries and shit like that, and even learning the basics, textceeing helped me become a better artist.

now i got real multi-millionaire rap friends. i never drop names cuz yall niggas gay AF, but the real bboys know i always ran with the crewwww. would that shit have happened if i didn't learn to freestyle and do dope multi syllable rhymes and wordplay, and shaojin and RC werent dropping mind bending rap topicals and shit

hell na

no way jose

i can say fo sure that b-boys.com changed my life in a positive way. sorry the rest of yall are just losers
Old 01-10-2020, 07:44 PM   #24
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

god damn shaojin.... dope name another name I hadn't heard of in a million years.

I dunno if she was female or not but she did al the topical stuff, and she was alright... fuck i'm trying to remember super old old niggas... Knowl o brien... I don't know anything he ever did just remember the name.. and I don't know how old I was at the time.. Spems.. .. i'm in my younger 30's and I don't think I was in all this in middle school.. but maybe I was... illmatic monk
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 07:45 PM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

you know I met this girl name ages... she was old school
Old 01-10-2020, 07:52 PM   #26
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Rip txt 01 an 07 an 11 an 13 an 15 an 17 till infinity till next time we Rip txt.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:59 PM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nah the text stuff is dope I basically can't do it... I could but I don't want to get owned
Old 01-10-2020, 08:03 PM   #28
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Audio better
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:13 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

TEXTING IS DEAD. WE CHAT ON NETCEES INSTEAD
EATING FRUIT LOOPS
LOOKING FOR THE BEST THING SINCE BREAD
BUT ITS ME BITCH
AIN'T NO JET SKIS AND LEGS THAT COULD HAVE YALL CATCH UP
DRINK A BEVERAGE. YA DEAD.
KILLA
I'LL PUT THE SKET TO YA HEAD
HAVE YOU LIKE
FUCK IS THAT
BUT THE NEXT THING YA DEAD
I USED DEAD THRICE.
HAVENT KEYED IN 37 YEARS
YA BITCH IS UGLY BUT IM A PERV AND NEVER FEAR IMA MURDER HER BRASIER WITH AN IMPERVIOUS-ISH LEER LIKE BRING THEM GURGLED TITTIES HERE
NIPPLES LOOKING LIKE THEY HERDIN' WITH SOME DEER
STILL TWISTS THEM SHITS WHILE SHE OBSERVES IT IN A MIRROR

SPOOKY

DA GODS KOOKY AND OFF HIS ROCKER
A GOON THAT'LL ALWAYS PROSPER IN NUMEROUS SLOBBER KNOCKERS
CONQUER AND ROB A LOBSTER OF CLAWS AND A CONCH HE ROCKS WITH
IS THAT A SHELL OR A BEAST
THE LOGICS FLAWED BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
OR IS IT
MY DICK IS AS MYTHIC AS HIEROGLYPHICS DEPICTING A BURNING VISAGE OF DEATH DEFYING PHYSICS EMBRACED BY EARLY MYSTICS
I'LL CHASE AND BURN A CIVIC WITH LASERS AND CURVE THE DISTRICT THE HATERS WONT LEARN TO WIN SHIT IM GREAT AND IT HURTS YA INNIT.
I COULD SAY SHIT ABSURDLY BRITISH LACED WITH THE SLURS OF MISFITS WHILE RAPING A NERDY MIDGET AND CHASE IT WITH BOURBON, BITCHES.

KILLA
Old 01-10-2020, 08:20 PM   #30
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
you know I met this girl name ages... she was old school
oh shit..Spemz haha...

was like the first legend i knew of. actually found B-Boys cuz i was looking for a graffiti board.

i knew ages too IRL. crazy shit happened where we ended up living on the same block in northern cali. i was drunk as fuck tho and ruined the date, never saw her again

Shaojin is Monk's sister
Old 01-10-2020, 08:25 PM   #31
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Audio better
facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
TEXTING IS DEAD. WE CHAT ON NETCEES INSTEAD
EATING FRUIT LOOPS
LOOKING FOR THE BEST THING SINCE BREAD
BUT ITS ME BITCH
AIN'T NO JET SKIS AND LEGS THAT COULD HAVE YALL CATCH UP
DRINK A BEVERAGE. YA DEAD.
KILLA
I'LL PUT THE SKET TO YA HEAD
HAVE YOU LIKE
FUCK IS THAT
BUT THE NEXT THING YA DEAD
I USED DEAD THRICE.
HAVENT KEYED IN 37 YEARS
YA BITCH IS UGLY BUT IM A PERV AND NEVER FEAR IMA MURDER HER BRASIER WITH AN IMPERVIOUS-ISH LEER LIKE BRING THEM GURGLED TITTIES HERE
NIPPLES LOOKING LIKE THEY HERDIN' WITH SOME DEER
STILL TWISTS THEM SHITS WHILE SHE OBSERVES IT IN A MIRROR

SPOOKY

DA GODS KOOKY AND OFF HIS ROCKER
A GOON THAT'LL ALWAYS PROSPER IN NUMEROUS SLOBBER KNOCKERS
CONQUER AND ROB A LOBSTER OF CLAWS AND A CONCH HE ROCKS WITH
IS THAT A SHELL OR A BEAST
THE LOGICS FLAWED BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
OR IS IT
MY DICK IS AS MYTHIC AS HIEROGLYPHICS DEPICTING A BURNING VISAGE OF DEATH DEFYING PHYSICS EMBRACED BY EARLY MYSTICS
I'LL CHASE AND BURN A CIVIC WITH LASERS AND CURVE THE DISTRICT THE HATERS WONT LEARN TO WIN SHIT IM GREAT AND IT HURTS YA INNIT.
I COULD SAY SHIT ABSURDLY BRITISH LACED WITH THE SLURS OF MISFITS WHILE RAPING A NERDY MIDGET AND CHASE IT WITH BOURBON, BITCHES.

KILLA

text is dead i killed it,
i txt his ex, i filmed it
a texas wreck, don't feel shit
like i just been poppin on pills and fuckin on models for real
these niggas ain't real, like mirrors aint real
can't see me for real
memba, "ill lay down the law like im fucking judge judgy"
& them Assholes Anonymous kids ain't booty.
EK was a think-tank, they post make u hit a U'y
nowadays these trans are X-Men, but not like Wolverine, they just fruity
Old 01-10-2020, 08:26 PM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Text isn't dead, forums are dead.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:28 PM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

oh shit, remember "shaking the rust off" hahahah

"been a minute since i keyd...just shaking the rust off"
Old 01-10-2020, 08:30 PM   #34
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Shaking the rust
Got your girl in my place and she's shaking her butt
I got my face in it...but...
...ima wait til she falls asleep then I'm raping the slut

Old 01-10-2020, 08:32 PM   #35
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

immo I don't know who are... I met Haley I felt like it was weird because she was in new mexico and .. shes from giving me new knes ass.. I told her she could place something on it
Old 01-10-2020, 08:33 PM   #36
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and what did I say... haeley's name was IDreamLucidly... which is nice
Old 01-10-2020, 08:51 PM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Rip txt 01 an 07 an 11 an 13 an 15 an 17 till infinity till next time we Rip txt.
What up tho.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:52 PM   #38
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Shut up Amen

Old 01-10-2020, 09:08 PM   #39
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Twitter text bsttling is the new wave
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:11 PM   #40
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don't know what the deal is i've got a dicki9esa hoddy wrangler pants... a puma shoeas