Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2017, 06:10 AM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Exclamation LMAO SO THERE'S THIS SHARED TOILET AT OUR WORKPLACE RIGHT

and I was taking my ritualistic morning dump this morning when this female colleague starts banging the door, asking if anyone's in there (OBVIOUSLY I AM, THATS WHY ITS LOCKED YOU DUMBASS BITCH) but anyway I politely say yes I'm inside.

She then starts up conversation with me through the closed door asking if she's left her phone inside there. I'm sat on the can like WTF LEAVE ME ALONE TO SHIT IN PEACE, YOURE RUINING THIS FOR ME as I said I can't see it

This stupid fuck keeps going on though, "Can you just check see if it's on the sink?" NO I FUCKING CANT, IM STRAINING MY INTESTINES RIGHT NOW TRYING NOT TO PLOP LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HEAR WITH YOUR EAR UP AGAINST THIS FLINSY WOODEN DOOR MORON

Anyway I finally finish and stand up, flush the chain with me boxers and trousers still around my ankles in a rush to get out and let her look for this stupid phone her damn self, only Turdzilla resurfaces and breaks up into a ton of ass nuggets that float to the top and as I've just flushed the shit, it won't re-flush again for a few ever longer feeling minutes so I'm stood their just wondering what the fuck to even do at this point as I know she's still outside waiting. Anyway I still haven't wiped at this point, but as I lean over I see the phone on the floor. I picked it up and wiped my ass with it then placed it back on the floor where it had been, washed my hands and opened the door to her pretending I couldn't see it hoping she gets my shit all over her hands and doesn't ever do that kind of bullshit to me again.

How did your Wednesday go?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:11 PM   #2
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Damn you fell off
Old 10-04-2017, 07:15 PM   #3
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I got no shame when shitting bro....but I agree being talked to through a door is annoying as fuck. I would have just told her, "Bitch wait your turn I'm taking a shit and I had arroz con pollo last night".
Old 10-04-2017, 08:23 PM   #4
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
I got no shame when shitting bro....but I agree being talked to through a door is annoying as fuck. I would have just told her, "Bitch wait your turn I'm taking a shit and I had arroz con pollo last night".
Looool @ arroz with chicken. No idea what as
Arroz is tho.

Anyways, this thread made me think of the toothbrush bandit from The League. Awesome episode.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:43 PM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Damn you fell off
Lol my guy.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:20 PM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol stfu aero
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote