Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-16-2017, 07:30 PM   #21
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Its boring sometime cause it takes a long fucking time to actually go from politics to the real world.... feel me... but it is interesting but sometimes its taken the wrong way right when people fuck with it try go take power away from others feel me..
Old 09-17-2017, 01:17 AM   #22
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I think the US should keep on to their federal government. It brings a little bit of power to municipialities and/or in case of Trump etc. At least if I've understood it correctly. Not to mention the difference in culture, geography, density of population and so on. These differences can make a huge impact on certain areas concerning laws (think bible belt vs. less religious states, what works were etc.) whereas a nation wide solution could cause certain dissatisfaction here and there and a tiny difference on one side of the country could lead to bigger problems elsewhere making regulations and law harder to commit to on a realistic level (not that it's realistic now but you get what I'm sainyg). In a country as big as the US federal government is a really good idea, and something I feel other larger countries could learn from when/if it's done right.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 09-17-2017 at 01:19 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:32 AM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I think the US should keep on to their federal government. It brings a little bit of power to municipialities and/or in case of Trump etc. At least if I've understood it correctly. Not to mention the difference in culture, geography, density of population and so on. These differences can make a huge impact on certain areas concerning laws (think bible belt vs. less religious states, what works were etc.) whereas a nation wide solution could cause certain dissatisfaction here and there and a tiny difference on one side of the country could lead to bigger problems elsewhere making regulations and law harder to commit to on a realistic level (not that it's realistic now but you get what I'm sainyg). In a country as big as the US federal government is a really good idea, and something I feel other larger countries could learn from when/if it's done right.
im saying regulations and law should be dictated at the state level.

personally i like alot of trumps policies, but tens of millions of americans dont. (while tens of millions of americans do). if hillary was elected or even WORSE, bernie, i would be as against everything they try to institute like the liberals are against trump. its just goofy to me that a nation this large and diverse is dictated to by a central over reaching government

everything should be done closer to home, if mississippi wants to ban abortions, and gay marriage, voters in NY and california shouldnt have a say in it. they should respect their right to vote and govern themselves, and protect their freedom to do so, and vice versa.

the federal government should just be there for inter-state and international diplomacy.

in the current system the states don't really have rights. the people of colorado have voted for the legalization of weed. if the federal government wanted to they could send in the DEA right now, and raid every store, home and establishment related to them and put them all in federal prison for breaking federal law. even though on paper it is completely legal in colorado. colorado still has to answer to the FED. these are the powers that need stripped.

its too big, and too inefficient.

i just look at things like healthcare, im completely against any type of mandated healthcare, but millions are for it. if california wants single payer, they should be able to do it. if ohio wants it privatized/no government mandated anything, they should be allowed to.

i would save money and move to a state that DOESN'T have it.

in a nation founded on liberty and freedom it seems silly to be told how to live by people you've never seen, who live a completely different life. america is too big for a centralized government putting its hand into everyones business
Old 09-17-2017, 10:12 AM   #24
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Do you smoke a lotta weed uhoh??
Old 09-17-2017, 10:20 AM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

rarely ever anymore honestly.

its football season though so i'm back on the booze on sundays

im to busy being a responsible faggot adult anymore
Old 09-17-2017, 11:34 AM   #26
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Aye smoking weed is hard right harder than u think man....
Old 09-17-2017, 03:25 PM   #27
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Literally anyone but Trump would have been great for you, @uh-oh. I don't think you understand why I think so. It has nothing to do with differing opinions, he's a cunt that destroys ties with other nations in a way that's more dangerous than any terrorist threat you've had throughout history. If you at least had someone who was a great speaker and not a complete moron I wouldn't have minded you standing behind him. It's just beyond crazy for me to see that people still support him despite fucking shit up and shitting all over you by going golfing and taking more vacations than any other president spending your hard earned tax dollars on personal fun while the nation burns.

Beside of that though, I agree that regulations and law should be dictated at the state level and most of your points as well. I was pretty high and drunk yesterday so I probably mixed up federal and state level because stupid, didn't even remember I wrote that shit up and the more I read what I wrote the less sense it makes to my actual views.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 09-17-2017 at 03:34 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nk917guesswho