Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2017, 12:21 AM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default Finny presents: FINNYSMITH (story inside also)

https://soundcloud.com/isaac-meyer-3/finnysmith

I have the first verse and a hook to this already so I'm not looking to give this beat out, but the coolest shit happened with this beat.

You're going to hear drums, bass, piano, and strings behind the sample. Crazy shit is... I came up with the piano, bass, and all the other accompaniments previously. This beat was standalone before. Anyways... I laid down to go to sleep and instantly had Aerosmith - Sing For The Moment pop in my head. And while I was lying there, I realized it was the same key and damn near the same melody. So I went back in and added the sample AFTER i made the beat having no idea that what I had in my head would work at all. I EVEN MADE THE ORIGINAL BEAT ON A DIFFERENT TEMPO. But the dope shit about Reason has always been that all my instruments that I use, while are basic and constantly sounding outdated are simulated live in Reason. So when I sped up the tempo, everything MIDI just went in line but even THAT can sound weird at times. So the crazy shit is that ONLY the first 2 bars worked with my melody ANYWAYS. The rest of the song didn't fit at all and I would have had to make a whole new beat, I said NAH FUCK THAT. Looped the guitar and brought in the other instruments strategically and VUALA. One of the hottest beats I've made in a moment. I GIVE A FUCK IF EMINEM USED THIS SAMPLE EITHER CUZ I WAS ALWAYS MAD THAT I COULDN'T FLIP IT SINCE IT'D BEEN USED BEFORE. FUCK THAT. Trap that bitch out and it's a hit these days.

Anyways... TL;DR fuck you.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Damn, I gets no love.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:43 PM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Absolutely none.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:08 PM   #4
Warthog Lite

I like the beat a lot real dope, not concerned that Eminem used it before, because it's a whole different vibe you did that well

Only thing I would say that I'm not sure I like is your "HEYS" they sound more like a dog barking outside to me.......but yeah real nice beat, also not saying this in a mean way, honestly, but if this is your best ever then I think more and more practice is needed..... not that I'm some super producer just my take on that statement of yours
Old 09-01-2017, 08:06 PM   #5
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Said it's ONE OF my best, at least recently.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:15 PM   #6
Warthog Lite

That is true, I apologize....still a dope beat I've played it at least 4 times in a row now, just freestyling to myself...dope shit
Old 09-02-2017, 03:59 AM   #7
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

lol... thanks man. i wasn't really mad or anything.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:42 PM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Ye, the ''hey's'' threw me off as well, beside of that shit's cool.

Also, lol @ ''VUALA''.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:14 AM   #9
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao i caught VUALA too
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:11 AM   #10
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

I gave it a listen. I would be interested in hearing more if you could confirm that you will never use that picture again for any reason
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:41 PM   #11
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao i caught VUALA too
I don't speak French, whatever. Voila.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:43 PM   #12
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
I gave it a listen. I would be interested in hearing more if you could confirm that you will never use that picture again for any reason
Man... That picture is just so legendary by now. Lol if I changed it I'd stop hearing how awful it is.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:03 AM   #13
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

yeah, the "heys" sound outta place on this shit

tbh...this aint a great beat at aaaall bruh, just sayin

listened to half that "the eulogy" though...that beat got the groovyness yo, you make that?
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote