Old 07-29-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default NFL

im guessing the old thread died with the last ITERATION of the site

so, baltimore fans are flooding the front office with pleas of "don't sign kaepernick" which i love.

1, flacco is fine, he literally just has a strained muscle in his gorgeous back from going hard lifting. he'll be back practicing in days.
2, we signed a bum camp arm, and they are trying to make it out like ohh they passed over kaep???? yea fucko. sign this bum for 20k a week instead of signing a starting caliber(lol) qb for millions to throw passes to the 2nd and 3rd teams.

but yea thats all nonsense. i don't want kaepernick but i wouldn't boycott the greatest organization of all time if we signed him and used him like tyrod taylor. aka as a backup who never plays and whose only value is to simulate other qb's in practice. but that said whatever salary he gets i'd rather put in the o-line so fuck him

MALLET melting down in practice comes as no surprise. 1 he's a bum, but the overlooked 2, is we did just put a ton of money into the defense, and drafted incredible talent as well. literally shored up every single position on defense with incredible upgrades, with the exception of weakside linebacker, but we could've strengthened that as well, dumervil could be on the way down, and we got young animals out there now, bowser, williams, judon etc.

i like correa at MLB, orr being done sucks he was a beast, but in reality mosley is gonna make whoever look good, because it frees them up to be a runstuffer first and foremost. correa will beast

jefferson and weddle ungh. humpheries and smith, unghhh. sure carr is a middling at best corner, but thats as a starter so him for depth is gonna be crazy

really looking forward to this season

the TE situation is deteriorating THO but nick boyle is the low key G of the squad. all around animal, if ben watson comes back healthy i like those two more than maxx williams, but maxx williams could breakout as well as a pitta character, aka a receiving PUSSY who can't play the TE position as a true TE.

WHATS YOUR SQUAD DOING
Old 07-29-2017, 11:39 AM   #2
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I hear Pryor is making everyone look bad out there.

Reed will be back in a week.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 02:00 PM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Been trying to follow my eagles. I grt info emailed to me and shit. But havnt really stayed up on them. Any good news i should know about that i might not already @uh-oh.
Im not gonna be able to watch mych eagles fotball out here i fear. Not gonna pay for extra cable shit when ill be working my ass off anyway. But ayee
Old 07-29-2017, 02:20 PM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i havent been paying too much attention and haven't seen much in my newsfeeds which could be a good thing. this time of year its all injuries and nonsense

but i think they're pretty set. got some good wideouts to help wentz and shit

the nfc east is actually looking relevant again as a whole, no clear weak links
@Strikta redskins reloading as well. everything im hearing is pryor was a solid pickup. i hope he proves me wrong, im just a hater of him from his browns lineage and kicking myself for not using him in fantasy lol
Old 07-29-2017, 03:26 PM   #5
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

NFC East will once again be there toughest division in football. There hasn't been a repeat champion in our division since the Eagles in 03-04 and even tho I really like this Dallas squad I don't see us beating the Giants in NY or Eagles in Philly. Especially if Elliot is suspended the first game, Cowboys could easily drop 2 to NY just like last year. Atlanta had a bunch of rookies in defense last year and almost won the SB. They're going to be a much better defensive unit this year and that scares me for the conference title too. Rodgers is probably pissed at the ATL game last year and is going to come out slinging too.

Through the first few days of camp tho I've been reading that our 2nd round pick Awuzie is learning 4 different positions. Drafted as a CB, built like a LB dude has been over the whole field in camp. Got 2 INTs in the first 2 days of padded practice. Dude is gonna be an animal. Can play outside, nickel corner, weakside LB and safety. LMFAO and that's not even talking about drafting the best slot corner in the draft with 4th round grade safety we drafted in the 6th and the 5th round CB we picked up turning heads in the first few days too.

Basically, if we don't go 13-3, win the division, best record in the NFC or anything like that I'm ok long as the pass defense gets better. I'll sneak into the playoffs as a wild card since we got off to a bad start due to suspensions. But then make a late season surge and carry that momentum into the playoffs. Meet the Packers in the second round the 3rd time in 4 years and get a pick six in OT for the win and play in the NFC championship for the first time in 20 years.

I'd watch that season.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 04:28 PM   #6
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Fucking Cowpuke fans. Smh
Old 07-29-2017, 05:31 PM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Since when did eagles go back to back champions? Lol

Thinkbur confused there.

But as for uhoh thanks g. Ya i guess you know as much as i do then. Heres hoping they gwt some serious wins this season
Old 07-29-2017, 06:00 PM   #8
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Dead @ Iggles & championships lmfao
Old 07-29-2017, 06:19 PM   #9
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

TRUBISKY GOAT
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 07:09 PM   #10
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Division champion, dumbasses.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:19 PM   #11
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Just dumped Kevin Peirre-Louis for a Pro Bowl ST player. Liked that. KR Wright had a career season last year I feel like he could be a dark horse for the pro bowl but bias

Also OBESEMODE is the x factor for the offense this yr. Prosise is a poor man's David Johnson but again bias
Old 07-30-2017, 12:34 AM   #12
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
Just dumped Kevin Peirre-Louis for a Pro Bowl ST player. Liked that. KR Wright had a career season last year I feel like he could be a dark horse for the pro bowl but bias

Also OBESEMODE is the x factor for the offense this yr. Prosise is a poor man's David Johnson but again bias
I got money saying Lacy won't break 700 yards. Prolly wont even play more than 8 games. His ankles and knees are made of paper mache.

Also, I could just be bitter that he aint do shit for the Pack the last two years straight.

I am most excited to see Ty Montgomery's transition to RB1 this year. I'm least excited to see our defense fall apart and let the bears drop a fortyburger on us. We'll see though...
Old 07-30-2017, 03:23 AM   #13
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i freestyled with terrelle pryor once
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 04:04 AM   #14
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
i freestyled with terrelle pryor once
With? Or you were in a cypher, he was present. I'm sure dude wasn't fucking with you. Lol

Also, I got a shit ton of new beats ain't no one using. Care if I throw you some?
Old 07-30-2017, 02:53 PM   #15
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

lol he was pretty solid tho actually

of course brotha, ekim.htoob@gmail.com
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 03:03 PM   #16
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I got money saying Lacy won't break 700 yards. Prolly wont even play more than 8 games. His ankles and knees are made of paper mache.

Also, I could just be bitter that he aint do shit for the Pack the last two years straight.

I am most excited to see Ty Montgomery's transition to RB1 this year. I'm least excited to see our defense fall apart and let the bears drop a fortyburger on us. We'll see though...
As long as Rawls and Prosise stay on the field and produce like normal.. 700 yards out of Lacy is good to me. but if he wants to stay it wont
Old 07-30-2017, 10:53 PM   #17
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Boof freestyling w/ my squads WR1 is highlight of the thread.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:20 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

everyone brings up colin kaepernick throwing 16 td and 4 picks

HE WENT 1-10

FUCK OFF
Old 07-31-2017, 09:55 PM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

CMC da God.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:25 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Perriman injured again(might not be srs)

Our young bull at LG siragusa, probably sone for the year, as well as promising rookie WR adeboyo

Ravens losing players at the rate this site is losing activity