- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

president trump multi game?

PRESIDENT TRUMP/MESSICANS FUCKED

He's a blessing to some, i'm impressed that he won, though his methods were somewhat questionable none cost him the election, he's done it! he beat that depressing old cunt, like her daughter's conception which some say serves as evidence that Bill has technically at least had sex with her once, then his obsession begun, molesting poor Monica and shoving random objects in her bum, staining her dresses with cum til the stress and depression led her to run her mouth to the presses about his indiscretions, I wondered if some way I could stretch this so long I'd be forced to resort to building a theme filled with multi syllable schemes compressed with several desperate and unimpressive references that I suggested were puns, but the effort was incredibly dumb, and my message gave me a second to reflect and i've come to accept the direction was nothing that special, because the message I touched on was pathetic and unsuccessful and much of it just sounded depressing as fuck.

President Trump has been elected to run, the worst candidate since the elections begun, second to none, but still he successfully won, so now I give the American slums less than a month, it's like "9/11 was fun, lets put a new idiot in charge - a less intelligent one - and treble the funds.

BREXIT WAS FUN, DESTRO, I'M DONE!
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:58 AM   #42
MMLP

Battle Record: 15-16

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

@sraL aka Barron 'mynd' Trump!!! ahahaha
MMLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #43
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao what i dont understand is, if Trump is so stupid and all of NC is so clever, then how come he is the president and you're all just crying about it?
You have to be at least 35 years old. Only Destroyer & Ill-Nika could run at this point.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #44
MMLP

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

Quote:

He's a blessing to some, i'm impressed that he won, though his methods were somewhat questionable none cost him the election, he's done it! he beat that depressing old cunt, like her daughter's conception which some say serves as evidence that Bill has technically at least had sex with her once, then his obsession begun, molesting poor Monica and shoving random objects in her bum, staining her dresses with cum til the stress and depression led her to run her mouth to the presses about his indiscretions, I wondered if some way I could stretch this so long I'd be forced to resort to building a theme filled with multi syllable schemes compressed with several desperate and unimpressive references that I suggested were puns, but the effort was incredibly dumb, and my message gave me a second to reflect and i've come to accept the direction was nothing that special, because the message I touched on was pathetic and unsuccessful and much of it just sounded depressing as fuck.

President Trump has been elected to run, the worst candidate since the elections begun, second to none, but still he successfully won, so now I give the American slums less than a month, it's like "9/11 was fun, lets put a new idiot in charge - a less intelligent one - and treble the funds.

Nominated for November HOF VOTM, gets my vote =D
Old 11-09-2016, 08:02 AM   #45
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You have to be at least 35 years old. Only Destroyer & Ill-Nika could run at this point.
ILL NIK-A IS THERE ILLEGALLY, DONT FORGET

ONLY THING HE RUNNING FOR IS HIS LIFE AWAY FROM BORDER CONTROL
Old 11-09-2016, 08:03 AM   #46
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLP View Post
@sraL aka Barron 'mynd' Trump!!! ahahaha
his son has an excellent first name

Old 11-09-2016, 08:09 AM   #47
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
LMAO HERE IN CRUMPETVILLE, WHERE OUR DATES ARE LAID OUT THE CORRECT WAY, IT'S ACTUALLY 9/11 TOO

@Chyeahhh!!! WOULD LIKELY APPRECIATE THAT
quoting myself tbh

just to play devils advocate:

WHAT IF A PLANE WAS CRASHED INTO TRUMP TOWERS TODAY?

wow
Old 11-09-2016, 08:13 AM   #48
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah
Allan o dywyllwch

Battle Record: 10-0

Champed
- AOWL Season 7
- Art of Writing League

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmao sorry for loving this epic moment of greatness and rubbing your noses in it guys but

Dude, I'm not American. I'm just looking on in mild bemusement!
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:19 AM   #49
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao i know you arent

i was agreeing with you

brofist.jpg
Old 11-09-2016, 08:22 AM   #50
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:

americas dumb. leftists left stumped. WW3 in less than a month, collect up your stuff & get in the truck.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:24 AM   #51
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao look on the bright side, at least this weeks south park episode should be good
Old 11-09-2016, 08:48 AM   #52
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

He called it
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 09:12 AM   #53
MMLP

Champed
- Write Week 9

Quote:
lmao look on the bright side, at least this weeks south park episode should be good
This season has been building to something epic/ ludacris.

Genius writers!
Old 11-09-2016, 09:36 AM   #54
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LMAO I'M JUST PLEASED TRUMP HAS GRABBED @Diode BY HIS PUSSY AND NOW HAS HIM IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND, TBH
i got out when the pre-market was still up. nobody has me by anything. my $ is safe.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:57 AM   #55
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao if Canada dont build a wall looking the other way i'll be thoroughly disappointed in them all
Old 11-09-2016, 09:58 AM   #56
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao to be honest, i'm loving the fact the dollar is down

i can buy all my horror films cheaper from my buddies in the states

this a win/win for me tbh
@MMLP you'll get Em's whole discography cheap if you buy today
Old 11-09-2016, 10:21 AM   #57
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lmao to be honest, i'm loving the fact the dollar is down

i can buy all my horror films cheaper from my buddies in the states

this a win/win for me tbh
@MMLP you'll get Em's whole discography cheap if you buy today
im still in the red after buying FXB (a british pound tracking etf) on the dip immediately after brexit. if it surges due to a weak dollar i ain't mad.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:40 AM   #58
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah
Allan o dywyllwch

Battle Record: 10-0

Champed
- AOWL Season 7
- Art of Writing League

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmao i know you arent

i was agreeing with you

brofist.jpg
Ok. Brofist back at ya!

Lots of people pretty mad at this. You all need to focus more at the positives... Hilary didn't get elected. See, you're beginning to feel better already!
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:41 AM   #59
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

LMAO JUST REALISED TRIUMPH IS AN ANAGRAM OF "HI, TRUMP!"
Old 11-09-2016, 11:35 AM   #60
MMLP

Champed
- Write Week 9

Quote:
LMAO JUST REALISED TRIUMPH IS AN ANAGRAM OF "HI, TRUMP!"
^^^