Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Summer Classic 2016

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 03:38 PM   #101
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Nah theres plenty of people here at this construction site. Do all white men marry women who look like their sisters?
Do all fat black dudes from poor neighborhoods never succeed in life or is it just you?

@Kenny the OG come to ithaca anytime buttercup
Old 08-05-2016, 03:41 PM   #102
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Battle Record: 6-5

Kenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
I agree man

Idk as someone that grew up in a diverse area it's hard to take racist/biased comments seriously which is why I say that shit so much. You call a white dude a honky or fat ginger and they don't care. Should be the same with other races tbh. Save me the sqiel about how those words have HISTORY OF HATE THO (not necessarily to you but anyone responding to me)

Again, you REALLY dont get it. And no, ive never just used honkey or fst ginger as a go-to insult. I just used it to fight fire with fire. The fact that u even say "save me the spiel about history of hate" shows you are a product of systemic racism. Not to say YOU are racist, but the nonchalant "get over it, its just a word " attitude when you REALLY dont know the history or care too, shows how predujuced you are without realizing it. You are a bubble boy. Enjoy it tho, you were lucky to be born to the people and in the environment you were. Doesnt make you smarter or better
Old 08-05-2016, 03:50 PM   #103
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lollllllll

niGGas extra emotional today.

knucklehead getting flamed, again.

never saw this side of the redneck, tbh. Intriguing.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:53 PM   #104
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Kenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do all fat black dudes from poor neighborhoods never succeed in life or is it just you?

@Kenny the OG come to ithaca anytime buttercup
Upstate NY. Thats like 3 hours from here. Which nieman marcus u work at?
Old 08-05-2016, 03:54 PM   #105
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonKerz View Post
Lollllllll

niGGas extra emotional today.

knucklehead getting flamed, again.

never saw this side of the redneck, tbh. Intriguing.
Emotional? Lol never.
Defender of my people? Til i die
Old 08-05-2016, 03:54 PM   #106
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Knuck's wife can't be much to look at seeings as he's on NC 10 days before his wedding arguing with a guy that would break him. Let it go fellas, congrats on the marriage your wife's got a winner.

Old 08-05-2016, 03:55 PM   #107
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Sc poppin now
Old 08-05-2016, 04:02 PM   #108
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

[img]http://***he1.asset-***he.net/gc/154320021-lifering-in-air-on-beach-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=cJ58yWVnWfEkT cddXow7wvgR7nzR46sMwLAixVjTbk8%3D[/img]
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:02 PM   #109
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Idk what that is man

I make video games at home

I worked at tractor supply my last bit of school tho if you wanna meet there
Old 08-05-2016, 04:03 PM   #110
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

KNUCK GRAB ON!!!! ILL SAVE YOU FROM THESE SPOOKS!
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:07 PM   #111
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Knuck's wife can't be much to look at seeings as he's on NC 10 days before his wedding arguing with a guy that would break him. Let it go fellas, congrats on the marriage your wife's got a winner.
She's with her sister and mom on a wine tour

I'm with a squad of crackers that would crumble you Anthony don't get a fucking attitude with me
Old 08-05-2016, 04:12 PM   #112
Ghost1

LOL im here to rescue u!?!?

fine.

ill let these savages finish u/

rip
Old 08-05-2016, 04:14 PM   #113
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
KNUCK GRAB ON!!!! ILL SAVE YOU FROM THESE SPOOKS!
Old 08-05-2016, 04:15 PM   #114
Ghost1

lmao attaboy

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

EVERY1 MOVE ALONG
Old 08-05-2016, 04:24 PM   #115
Chamber
The conquer.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Fight Night 8
- Fight Night 9

Chamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant future

sonned.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:49 PM   #116
Og smokinstein
The Marathon

Battle Record: 3-4

Og smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant futureOg smokinstein has a brilliant future

Quote:
Racism iant real. Bias is and we are all born with it. We're animals.
SMH
Old 08-05-2016, 04:49 PM   #117
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Idk what that is man

I make video games at home

I worked at tractor supply my last bit of school tho if you wanna meet there
Was this before or after you working in the corporate office of a Fortune 500 company?...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
Old 08-05-2016, 05:11 PM   #118
i single
Zarg

i single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant future

I'm friends with knucklehead
Old 08-05-2016, 05:47 PM   #119
Ghost1

Zelph u don't have any friends. Grow up.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:54 PM   #120
i single
Zarg

i single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant future

Dammit
Closed Thread