Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-18-2014, 11:33 PM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I am netcees champion.

I take care of it.

U watch it burn out of spite for me.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:35 PM   #22
Captain Neckbeard

Captain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
Captain Neckbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:35 PM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

LOOK AROUND YOU FOOL. LOOK AT THE EMPIRE YOU HAVE BUILT...THE MIGHTY EMPIRE!

I AM YOUR DELIVERANCE YET YOU LABEL THE ME THE VILLIAN.

ALIENS ARE REAL.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:37 PM   #24
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
That's a gentlemans beard. U may not have recognized it from that abortion on ur pale flabby face :/
Shit my beard is heavenly... It's the color of soulless children's hair and feels like one of ric flairs robes

Your shit looks like Steve carrells chest , looking like big foots toe knuckle hair
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:37 PM   #25
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Wat should i do differently?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:38 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

don't you see Colavito...you have painted yourself into the corner you are no champion and I can tell you exactly why. I can break you down as easily as I ever have and tell you what you don't want to hear...but it will be the truth.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:39 PM   #27
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
don't you see Colavito...you have painted yourself into the corner you are no champion and I can tell you exactly why. I can break you down as easily as I ever have and tell you what you don't want to hear...but it will be the truth.
When I get my leg cut off can't I slap you with the cold amputated limb?
Old 03-18-2014, 11:39 PM   #28
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Shit my beard is heavenly... It's the color of soulless children's hair and feels like one of ric flairs robes

Your shit looks like Steve carrells chest , looking like big foots toe knuckle hair
Lmao

Ur fuckin crustache/groantee looks like strawberry short cakes third trimester with a fade.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:40 PM   #29
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Neckbeard View Post
.................................................. .................................................. .....................................
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:40 PM   #30
Ghost1

Quote:
Tell me
Old 03-18-2014, 11:43 PM   #31
Captain Neckbeard

Captain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant future

Quote:
.................................................. .................................................. .....................................

... .......
.. .......
Old 03-18-2014, 11:45 PM   #32
Frank Metts

Quote:
Lmao

Ur fuckin crustache/groantee looks like strawberry short cakes third trimester with a fade.
My shit is soft and mane like ... It's the color of Forrest fires but feels like smokey the bears fur

Your shit looks likes you stuffed hushs pubs up your nose and sneezed ... Looks like your glued two furbys to your face
Old 03-18-2014, 11:47 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Tell me
please harken unto me, no tldr.

you are currently following the same path you have always followed..that of a loser.

you have always failed in the realm of ideas conveyed in words against superior opponents such as myself.

in turn, you prey upon the weak. you are not a leader. you are an influence....nothing more, and a negative one at that.

you also are no champion, as you have absolutely no idea how to be one.

you resort to delusions...calling your guardian angel the villain. I am your mind Anthony. I am inside.

here now is the truth that will hurt you.

A champion makes those around him better (like how I gave you the ability to craft rolfz combos). You feed on those lesser to make yourself better.

AND THAT IS WHY MAAM, THIS BOARD AKA YOUR PATHETIC LIFE LAYS IN THE RUINS OF UNROFLZ.

AND WHAT IS HARD IS MY DICK.

BITCH.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:49 PM   #34
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Quote:

... .......
.. .......

Old 03-18-2014, 11:52 PM   #35
Ghost1

Quote:
please harken unto me, no tldr.

you are currently following the same path you have always followed..that of a loser.

you have always failed in the realm of ideas conveyed in words against superior opponents such as myself.

in turn, you prey upon the weak. you are not a leader. you are an influence....nothing more, and a negative one at that.

you also are no champion, as you have absolutely no idea how to be one.

you resort to delusions...calling your guardian angel the villain. I am your mind Anthony. I am inside.

here now is the truth that will hurt you.

A champion makes those around him better (like how I gave you the ability to craft rolfz combos). You feed on those lesser to make yourself better.

AND THAT IS WHY MAAM, THIS BOARD AKA YOUR PATHETIC LIFE LAYS IN THE RUINS OF UNROFLZ.

AND WHAT IS HARD IS MY DICK.

BITCH.

VINTAGE VERITAS

Do u want me.to let tou have the board to fix?
Old 03-18-2014, 11:53 PM   #36
Captain Neckbeard

Quote:
Old 03-18-2014, 11:58 PM   #37
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Quote:
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................
Old 03-19-2014, 12:02 AM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Lord have mercy on your frail soul Anthony.

I do not care about this board. I want you to learn and to do better man.

learn about your failings on the safe place of this board, and then apply them to real life. do better.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:03 AM   #39
Captain Neckbeard

Ur right. I can do better.

Thank you.

Ah fuck it. Every1 new i was neck beard anyway. FUCKU.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:06 AM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Ur right. I can do better.

Thank you.

Ah fuck it. Every1 new i was neck beard anyway. FUCKU.
VERITAS WINS

Tags
mind ... ass ... ass, taking my ball and going home, two furbies scissoring, ur a faggot james, v wins always, veritas has a boner, veritas wins