Old 12-29-2022, 04:06 AM   #1
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Exclamation XI WK IV Chat/Beef/Predictions

Season 11 XIWK IV

XI WK IV: Adverse (2-1) vs. NYCSPITZ (1-2)
XI WK IV: Headless Verseman (0-0) vs. dead man (0-0)
XI WK IV: Universe (3-0) vs. Pent uP (0-0)
XI WK IV: Pharaohs Army (1-0) vs. Master Rock (2-1)
XI WK IV: Eviction (1-2) vs. Diablo (3-0)
XI WK IV: Scar (1-2) vs. Quill (1-2)
XI WK IV: Dope Girl (0-2) vs. Civil Rawr xD (0-3)
XI WK IV: Aero (0-0) vs. Diode (0-0)
XI WK IV: Cereal (3-0) vs. Dominate (0-3)
XI WK IV: symetrik (1-0) vs. brokenhal0 (2-1)
XI WK IV: Inno (0-1) vs. MaCe (0-0)
XI WK IV: MMLP (2-1) vs. timeless (0-1)
XI WK IV: Blue Bayou (0-2) vs. Witty (0-0)
XI WK IV: Zygote (0-0) vs. Certain (0-0) vs. UnbornBuddha (0-0) vs. Oats (0-0)

Old 12-29-2022, 07:02 AM   #2
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

XI WK IV: Adverse (2-1) vs. NYCSPITZ (1-2) dope battle adverse is just a bit more advanced but by can def throw down
XI WK IV: Headless Verseman (0-0) vs. dead man (0-0) another dope match I got hv on this his one of my top ten artists in rotation
XI WK IV: Universe (3-0) vs. Pent uP (0-0) universe cause he will show even if it’s a no show verse
XI WK IV: Pharaohs Army (1-0) vs. Master Rock (2-1) this cool cat can rap
XI WK IV: Eviction (1-2) vs. Diablo (3-0) Diablo easy plus his girl has good taste
XI WK IV: Scar (1-2) vs. Quill (1-2) I love his work man soft and subtle but uncensored
XI WK IV: Dope Girl (0-2) vs. Civil Rawr xD (0-3) my queen has come along way
XI WK IV: Aero (0-0) vs. Diode (0-0) double no show
XI WK IV: symetrik (1-0) vs. brokenhal0 (2-1) I’ve loved throwing down with this kid dudes got heart
XI WK IV: Inno (0-1) vs. MaCe (0-0) go
XI WK IV: MMLP (2-1) vs. timeless (0-1) this ones close but I think it’s a double no show
XI WK IV: Blue Bayou (0-2) vs. Witty (0-0) another no show but witty if it happens
XI WK IV: Zygote (0-0) vs. Certain (0-0) vs. UnbornBuddha (0-0) vs. Oats (0-0) this is obvious match of the week if Zurich shows I’m like a 100 for this cat he can take it out.. Buddha prolly 10% rate show but hits only 40% of the time.. oats if his around will def even up the score if he shows

Last edited by Cereal; 12-29-2022 at 07:08 AM.
Old 12-30-2022, 08:03 AM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Universe, everyone

Made a couple-sentence response last week...think I need to say a few more things about your vote last week.
BTW, this CHAT is absolutely the right place. (I.e. NOT in a vote). You can't, with any reasonable expectations, insult a man's intelligence and existence as a writer, then say "oh yeah, resist the urge to defend yourself in chat"...lol. Do you see how nonsensical that sounds?

Perhaps your comments were Karma heading my way...as a while back I wrote a "Universe Diss" on an open mic.
The lines were mostly in fun, and IMO rather harmless and void of any true personal attacks...I had no reason to personally dislike you other than your (by then already apparent) massive ego and hubris.
Something I know about, as I entered the site in 2014 as quite arrogant.
And yeah, I guess I was a dick for writing a diss verse directed at you...thing is, at the time I had already given some mostly positive feed for multiple pieces you had dropped...OM was dead and boring, and I kinda wanted to rhyme something with "too long/didn't read".. and it went from there.
But...it was an OM VERSE...notice the venue. Those are not an actual VOTE...with multiple competitors and voters making posts about the competition.

You need to learn some tact when voting. I don't care if you're one of the few keeping this shit alive. Doesn't mean you can be classless.
-You insulted every voter who voted for me (that could be construed as swaying)
-You called me/the submission "lazy" because it didn't fit your standard of characters/storytelling
-Basically said I copied Lars. Which I did not. Maybe he bolded and italicized something he repeated? I assure you it did not influence me.
-You called my opponent a better writer than me (may be true, and again you can have your opinion, but most topicalists with class would not need to say such a thing esp. where their vote was clear).

-----
-Regarding my waffling on a subject (speaking knowledgeably then changing my mind when someone offers a counterpoint). I guess I'd just defend myself by saying I'm open to evidence! When he offered audio of the multi working, I changed my tune. Thought you'd appreciate it, but apparently you were still mad about the "challenge" of your multi...Even though I'm a bad writer with no intelligence, I like to get into the details of multis and word choice, etc...which is all that was.
Regarding my post to you and Lars, it wasn't a personal attack. Just didn't like the tone you took which basically said all of us peons can't recognize technical prowess and it takes you or Lars to spot it & point it out.

I'm not going to contest the vote...A 3-2 WIN or a 3-3 TIE is not going to affect my life. The GOAL was to write something, which I finally did.
The annoying "show percentages" I gave was because Frank signed me up and I was letting my opponent know ahead of time that it may be a no-show, and decide for himself whether he wants to write a real verse or not. It is not, as you believe, some massive ego update on whether my exalted presence will be felt that week or not. Lol.

Regarding the actual verse I wrote?
I don't need wikipedia in most cases. Yes it was basic facts about the war, plus some nice multis/internals I'm sure you would appreciate if you didn't see my name as the writer, but you'd be surprised how many people (particularly young people) tune out the news/ current events... It was a synopsys without a traditional story yes... by all means vote against it, but like I said, try to vote with a little more tact and class.

I realize there were three strikes against me: open mic diss, calling out your tone in a post, and then asking if a multi actually works...
Lol, I don't know what's worse -- if you cared about those or if you really hated the war verse that much...

I know no one gives a fuck about me. Well, a few do. But for the most part you're right. I am not bothered by this.
Hope you show this week. The world needs yet another Kobe Bryant verse from you. Or Dexter. or a video game. Or some show or movie. Or some wikipedia links.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 12-30-2022 at 08:05 AM.
Old 12-30-2022, 10:21 AM   #4
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Sup PA

that was a long ass post

I respect the grind
Old 12-30-2022, 11:59 AM   #5
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@Universe, everyone

Made a couple-sentence response last week...think I need to say a few more things about your vote last week.
BTW, this CHAT is absolutely the right place. (I.e. NOT in a vote). You can't, with any reasonable expectations, insult a man's intelligence and existence as a writer, then say "oh yeah, resist the urge to defend yourself in chat"...lol. Do you see how nonsensical that sounds?

Perhaps your comments were Karma heading my way...as a while back I wrote a "Universe Diss" on an open mic.
The lines were mostly in fun, and IMO rather harmless and void of any true personal attacks...I had no reason to personally dislike you other than your (by then already apparent) massive ego and hubris.
Something I know about, as I entered the site in 2014 as quite arrogant.
And yeah, I guess I was a dick for writing a diss verse directed at you...thing is, at the time I had already given some mostly positive feed for multiple pieces you had dropped...OM was dead and boring, and I kinda wanted to rhyme something with "too long/didn't read".. and it went from there.
But...it was an OM VERSE...notice the venue. Those are not an actual VOTE...with multiple competitors and voters making posts about the competition.

You need to learn some tact when voting. I don't care if you're one of the few keeping this shit alive. Doesn't mean you can be classless.
-You insulted every voter who voted for me (that could be construed as swaying)
-You called me/the submission "lazy" because it didn't fit your standard of characters/storytelling
-Basically said I copied Lars. Which I did not. Maybe he bolded and italicized something he repeated? I assure you it did not influence me.
-You called my opponent a better writer than me (may be true, and again you can have your opinion, but most topicalists with class would not need to say such a thing esp. where their vote was clear).

-----
-Regarding my waffling on a subject (speaking knowledgeably then changing my mind when someone offers a counterpoint). I guess I'd just defend myself by saying I'm open to evidence! When he offered audio of the multi working, I changed my tune. Thought you'd appreciate it, but apparently you were still mad about the "challenge" of your multi...Even though I'm a bad writer with no intelligence, I like to get into the details of multis and word choice, etc...which is all that was.
Regarding my post to you and Lars, it wasn't a personal attack. Just didn't like the tone you took which basically said all of us peons can't recognize technical prowess and it takes you or Lars to spot it & point it out.

I'm not going to contest the vote...A 3-2 WIN or a 3-3 TIE is not going to affect my life. The GOAL was to write something, which I finally did.
The annoying "show percentages" I gave was because Frank signed me up and I was letting my opponent know ahead of time that it may be a no-show, and decide for himself whether he wants to write a real verse or not. It is not, as you believe, some massive ego update on whether my exalted presence will be felt that week or not. Lol.

Regarding the actual verse I wrote?
I don't need wikipedia in most cases. Yes it was basic facts about the war, plus some nice multis/internals I'm sure you would appreciate if you didn't see my name as the writer, but you'd be surprised how many people (particularly young people) tune out the news/ current events... It was a synopsys without a traditional story yes... by all means vote against it, but like I said, try to vote with a little more tact and class.

I realize there were three strikes against me: open mic diss, calling out your tone in a post, and then asking if a multi actually works...
Lol, I don't know what's worse -- if you cared about those or if you really hated the war verse that much...

I know no one gives a fuck about me. Well, a few do. But for the most part you're right. I am not bothered by this.
Hope you show this week. The world needs yet another Kobe Bryant verse from you. Or Dexter. or a video game. Or some show or movie. Or some wikipedia links.
I showed this to my wife.

She looked confused and asked, "What the fuck is this?"

I said, "Why don't you ride my dick this hard?"

She laughed, handed me back my phone and said, "If this dude's topic was you every week he'd never lose..." then left the room.

I chuckled to myself and took a sip of coffee... then I stopped.

Guess what I realized?

She was right.

I hate it when that happens.

You the man, PA. Whole new respect. I'll try to be less critical of your work, and you as a person, in the future.

Old 12-30-2022, 12:15 PM   #6
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Universe
Perhaps I should not care so much. We are after all, internet text strangers. Fact is, I do care. I value your opinion because I respect your craft.

You've got it wayyyy wrong if you think I want you to be less critical of me or my writing.
It's about voting ETIQUETTE dude.
You don't insult other voters based on their vote, &you don't have to insult my intelligence. THAT'S MY POINT

You can vote against me and criticize me.
You've been around. You should know this.

Your fake or passive/aggressive apology and dick-riding accusation, along with the song link at the end are par for the course. You're a dick bro. (And I admit I was to you a bit in the past) Just tone down the dickiness when voting...

Your premise is not necessarily wrong. I tried to finish something and it is certainly not my best work. In a way I do respect that you told me exactly how much you despised it. &You may pull some quality writing out of me with your critique eventually some week, just don't sway or ad hominem in a vote.

Clearer?
Old 12-30-2022, 12:53 PM   #7
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
XI WK IV: Adverse (2-1) vs. NYCSPITZ (1-2) dope battle adverse is just a bit more advanced but by can def throw down
XI WK IV: Headless Verseman (0-0) vs. dead man (0-0) another dope match I got hv on this his one of my top ten artists in rotation
XI WK IV: Universe (3-0) vs. Pent uP (0-0) universe cause he will show even if it’s a no show verse
XI WK IV: Pharaohs Army (1-0) vs. Master Rock (2-1) this cool cat can rap
XI WK IV: Eviction (1-2) vs. Diablo (3-0) Diablo easy plus his girl has good taste
XI WK IV: Scar (1-2) vs. Quill (1-2) I love his work man soft and subtle but uncensored
XI WK IV: Dope Girl (0-2) vs. Civil Rawr xD (0-3) my queen has come along way
XI WK IV: Aero (0-0) vs. Diode (0-0) double no show
XI WK IV: symetrik (1-0) vs. brokenhal0 (2-1) I’ve loved throwing down with this kid dudes got heart
XI WK IV: Inno (0-1) vs. MaCe (0-0) go
XI WK IV: MMLP (2-1) vs. timeless (0-1) this ones close but I think it’s a double no show
XI WK IV: Blue Bayou (0-2) vs. Witty (0-0) another no show but witty if it happens
XI WK IV: Zygote (0-0) vs. Certain (0-0) vs. UnbornBuddha (0-0) vs. Oats (0-0) this is obvious match of the week if Zurich shows I’m like a 100 for this cat he can take it out.. Buddha prolly 10% rate show but hits only 40% of the time.. oats if his around will def even up the score if he shows
<3

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 12-30-2022, 12:57 PM   #8
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Breathe

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 12-30-2022, 03:48 PM   #9
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
I showed this to my wife.

She looked confused and asked, "What the fuck is this?"

I said, "Why don't you ride my dick this hard?"

She laughed, handed me back my phone and said, "If this dude's topic was you every week he'd never lose..." then left the room.

I chuckled to myself and took a sip of coffee... then I stopped.

Guess what I realized?

She was right.

I hate it when that happens.

You the man, PA. Whole new respect. I'll try to be less critical of your work, and you as a person, in the future.

never lose / left the room
Old 12-30-2022, 06:28 PM   #10
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
never lose / left the room
"She laughed, handed me back my phone and said, "If this dude's topic was you every week he'd never lose..." then left the room."

Disappointed with you, Lars...
Old 12-31-2022, 05:46 AM   #11
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao the strong tOPic sound threw me off

must be your accent again
Old 12-31-2022, 12:44 PM   #12
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
lmao the strong tOPic sound threw me off

must be your accent again
are you gonna post a verse? I really don't want to post anything because it nullifies my sign out
Old 12-31-2022, 01:10 PM   #13
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Lightbulb XI

Old 12-31-2022, 01:17 PM   #14
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
are you gonna post a verse? I really don't want to post anything because it nullifies my sign out
nah I signed out weeks ago
Old 12-31-2022, 01:21 PM   #15
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Lightbulb XI

Old 12-31-2022, 04:03 PM   #16
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
nah I signed out weeks ago
shit I signed out before it even started, this dude is fucking with peoples records and tried to tell adverse how to run shit last season and this is how he does shit, wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to rig it for another champed. he copying zelph rn.
Old 12-31-2022, 11:02 PM   #17
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Just don’t post cuzzin.
Old 12-31-2022, 11:39 PM   #18
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Lightbulb Happy New Year!

Last edited by Frank; 12-31-2022 at 11:43 PM.
Old 01-01-2023, 12:22 AM   #19
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Lightbulb XI

Old 01-01-2023, 12:38 AM   #20
Eviction
Detained

give me that hush money and fuck off old man.
Closed Thread