Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2014, 08:28 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default Dear Diary thread

a focalized spot for this behavior.

DEAR DIARY: Here I sit at work, feeling like an alien. Balancing on the fine line between apathy and enlightenment, so immaculate. I aint tryna fuck the world, just tryna sell crack to it.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #2
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

DEAR DIARY: here I sit. Taking my morning dookie. Preparing for the school day. Anticipating learning to occur. It is in discipline in action, and knowledge, that I will realize the overriding spirit of man.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #3
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

DEAR DIARY: here I sit. Watching fagots call other fagots, fagot's. Wondering why none of these fagots live life like they preach it.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:13 PM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

you are a child.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #5
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-26-2014, 07:03 PM   #6
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
you are a child.
Im 15, actually.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:05 PM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Im 15, actually.
yes, a child.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:08 PM   #8
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
yes, a child.
Why does everyone get so emotionally affected when I post. It's quite enjoyable; to a point that is. Eventually just gets annoying and confusing.

No need to be a cunt every chance you get.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:10 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
emotionally affected

I see you are officially a Rawn-in-Training.. I have a word for this:

Rawnboarding.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:18 PM   #10
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Dear Diary: I literally spend my day educating kids with special needs. Each one of them is a miracle in their own way; through their drive, creativity, and willpower to overcome their circumstances. I'm good at my job, but why can I not get through to Aesthetic? Is there really someone too retarded for me to teach?!
Old 02-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo Oats View Post
Dear Diary: I literally spend my day educating kids with special needs. Each one of them is a miracle in their own way; through their drive, creativity, and willpower to overcome their circumstances. I'm good at my job, but why can I not get through to Aesthetic? Is there really someone too retarded for me to teach?!
fucking gone

oats da god
Old 02-27-2014, 07:30 AM   #12
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

lmao DEAR DIARY: TODAY I WAS EMOTIONALLY AFFECTED BY COMMENTS ABOUT MY RAWNBOARDING AND BEING CALLED A PREBUSCENT FAGGOT SO I DECIDED THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION IN ORDER FOR ME TO PROCEED WAS TO ADMIT I'D BEEN HOUNDED OFF THE DISC BOARD AND PRETEND I WON'T BE BACK AS AN ALIAS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. DEEP INSIDE I KNOW I INEVITABLY WILL, AS DOES EVERYONE ELSE. THERE FORE THIS ENTRY IS VOID AND I'M STILL A PREPUBESCENT FAGGOT, ONLY NOW IT'S JUST CLEARER HOW EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED AND VULNERABLE I AM TO INSULTS ON THIS FORUM.

FML.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:03 AM   #13
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo Oats View Post
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #14
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Dear diary: Go fuck yourself. I don't care if it's just 3 hours ago. The past is the past.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:06 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

DEAR DIARY: That cafeteria lady was checking me out. I wonder if she would scream as I cut into her and tried to force a baby iguana into her womb. I am reading the meditations of Marcus Aurelius and I am thankful that I had a nintendo when I was growing up.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:23 PM   #16
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Dear diary: I am thankful for raingear. And most these faggots on this site are pussy ass faggots who haven't done a hard days work in their little pedicured lives...
Old 02-28-2014, 12:10 AM   #17
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Diary: as the NASA Pleades Supercomputer continues to calculate the number of fucks that I can no longer give I find myself cold and distant to what I once considered to be "life". Do I want to live in a society where the term "Hick Hop" exists? Why do I work in an environment where dudes look like Michonne from The Walking Dead, the robot ninjas from Mortal Kombat and Lil Wayne with Sickle Cell? If space "continues to expand constantly" where was the end of space before it expanded? Is Dale Earnhardt in heaven? How do graphics get inside my Playstation 3 . And if the Madden Curse is real, why didn't we try putting Osama Bin Ladin on there back in the day? If God stubs his toe does be scream "me damn"? What if the Mogwai is eating at 11:59 and still chewing at the time the clock changes to 12:01? What if he's in a different time zone or Daylight Savings Time was in effect? Technically isn't every time "after midnight"? I mean theres no stated rule for what time is ok again to feed him. Chris Benoit, you think he's in heaven right now?

Where are Magic Johnson's aids?

Last edited by Batty; 02-28-2014 at 12:13 AM. Reason: I was beating my dick and my mustache fell off my face
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:56 AM   #18
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

my roommate and his girl are fighting unreally loud right now in the main room. shes sobbing atm. brb putting in music
Old 02-28-2014, 06:29 AM   #19
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Dear diary: I'm sitting here, talking to people on facebook before I'm going out bowling with a couple friends. I'm looking forward to it as it's finally a hint of a break from the strange. But even tho' I try to keep my life as normal as possible and do my best I'm constantly thrown in weird/off-putting situations all the time. Why do you do this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 02-28-2014 at 06:32 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #20
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Diary: I now refuse to acknowledge the voices in my head. They still ask me to throw hot coffee in people's faces, they still tell me to master at work but I do different things. I feel I'm evolving now, everything seems new.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chris barnes maternity leave, drink expired ecto cooler, drive a vw bug into the sun, va'ronica da boss of bosses