Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 03:59 PM   #21
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Old 02-02-2019, 06:16 PM   #22
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

W2 receipts tho?
Old 02-06-2019, 01:20 AM   #23
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

STOOPID DUMMY ASS BOY

budget for the pic for my new company is 8 MILL YOU STOOPID BITCH

legit about to hire a fucking jewish girl to star in a war movie you dumb bitch. think of the hottest jewish girl rn, thats who we talking to faggot ass nigga u prolly thinkin of the wrong girl cuz ya taste is awful

STOOPID

look it aint a done deal yet thats for sure. im not gonna celebrate early. im just saying, if the ink dry on that contract, ya boy not gonna work for 5 years at least bitch boy. cost 4k to live in this town, strip clubs everywhere

much love to my young hustlers out there. this life is possible. to the haters, lmao. i wouldnt even
Old 02-06-2019, 01:20 AM   #24
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

mockingbird, wish me luck
Old 02-07-2019, 04:11 PM   #25
Immolate
I'm UPset

Red face none of my dogs got fuckboy tendencies. i dont even show no sympathy

CAREFUL

THE WORDS YOU SPEAK WILL BE THE HOUSE YOU LIVE IN

woop woop. womp womp stupid ass nigga

just checked my email and 2 new companies asking me to work for them privately, had to sign a NDA just to fucking hear about the deal

WHAT COMPANY?

NO COMPANY BITCH

lmao

what was i doing when it happened?

i was shooting my bb gun in the sky and throwing spent bottles in the air and shooting em like birds. had a solid hit rate.

why am i even posting this. im going through withdrawals right now. i can barely fucking walk, and i got some weird ass package in the mail that just said "BIG SISTER LITTLE SISTER" and was 2 necklesses. wtf.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:13 PM   #26
Immolate
I'm UPset

i honestly dont talk about this shit in real life at all.

im tryna figure out why im telling on myself right now. aside from goin through withdrawal while being drunk as fuck.

i guess really i dont have any friends i trust. so i dont talk about this stuff. ever.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:13 PM   #27
Immolate
I'm UPset

i might just die how i'm living. i be outside with the ******, i tote that fire i be tripping. i might just die how i'm living.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #28
Immolate
I'm UPset

i met my neighbor last night. he works as a crab fisherman, on some Discovery Channel 'Deadliest Catch' shit, but real life

he got 6 kids. i met the 2 kids, they met my puppy they loved him they had so much fun. boy and a girl, they were 4 & 6.

well he tried to kill himself last night. why this nigga come over to my house and tell me this shit on god?
wtf?

now i gotta take care of another nigga?

imma do it. on god imma do it. i dont wanna see this nigga die. he's 43 i think, i dont remember we smoked up and he spilled his guts.

he gonna come over tonight, we gonna build a fire in the snow. i told him, next time u wanna kill yourself, come to my house so i can try and talk u out of it, if i cant talk u out of it then go for it. he said ok. im comin over tomorrow around 5 after work
Old 02-07-2019, 04:19 PM   #29
Immolate
I'm UPset

im still looking out for karma. i had good intentions.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:21 PM   #30
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
[Verse 1]
When I talk it, I live it, they feel it (Hah)
And I got a pretty bitch with a fat ass
Put one leg in the air when I hit it (Ha-ha-ha-ha)
The police behind me, you know that I'm smashing
I ain't pulling over, you tripping (Vroom, vroom)
But I ain't tryna talk about police
Let's talk 'bout bitches, let's talk 'bout business (Okay)
Let's talk 'bout this young nigga that came up from nothing
Now he worth a motherfuckin' million (M)
Used to pay for a section, now they gotta bring us the backend to come in the building (Hah)
I knew that I was special back when we was breaking in houses and robbin' and stealin' (Okay)
We made you put your hands in the air, put that thang in your face, run your pockets, we dippin' (Hah)
And I ain't gotta act like I'm 'bout it, ain't ask for no vouchers, I'm really official (Okay)
Tryna look out for karma, I had good intentions, I'm still asking God to forgive me (Turn up)
I know I got these fuck niggas pissed off, I'm over they bitch house, I'm all on the WiFi
I'm a trick 'em and play Mr. Nice Guy (Hah)
When he front, I run off, nigga, bye-bye
I tell her I'm a motherfuckin' star
She can see me on TV, just turn it on Syfy
You know that I got a whole lot of hoes, and they all different colors, I mix 'em like tie-dye (Yeah)
We gon' make your ho dance with the devil, It's October 7th, shout out my boy DaDa (Ha)
Turn it up on a whole 'nother level, now they can't deny it, I'm catching they eye now (They eye)
You might not wanna run up on me to promote your CD 'less you ready to die now (Boom)
I can lower the price on the P's and you get 'em from me if you buy more than five now, bitch

[Outro]
And I'm the best motherfuckin' rapper, man, you know like
Th-that's just too much for 'em, like
You know it's just too much for 'em, First
You see what I'm saying, it's just too much for 'em, man
You know, it's too much for 'em
Blank Blank, you know
The best motherfuckin' rapper
The prettiest Charlotte nigga alive
Next song

Last edited by Immolate; 02-07-2019 at 04:27 PM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #31
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Shut up pussy
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 04:42 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Not sure if mentally ill or trying to troll like mentally ill?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:59 PM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

Cool "If we seem nutty to you, remember that the mighty oak tree was once just a nut like me"

BOP

Remember when I said "I made $100 in 10 minutes", turns out i was wrong

I MADE $800 IN 10 MINUTES DUMMY BOY

BOP

To the guy who PMed me asking how: for this stuff, it was computer security stuff. One night I was drunk as hell and found a bug in a company website. Took me 10 minutes to do it, actually found 2 bugs but was too drunk and forgot the exploit for the 2nd one.

anyway, they send me $100 off the bat. ngl i was like wtf is this shit, A HUNDRED DOLLARS? on some big draco shit

last night i get a message from them asking me to test the exploit, see if they fixed it yet. they also say that it's actually a lot bigger exploit than i thought. i reply, drunkenly, "Ok, yep seems good".

I pass out after shitposting here at 5 in the morning

when i wake up i see 3 new emails. one of them says "[COMPANY] awarded you with $777 dollars"

I literally slept & drank my way into just shy of a grand.

whats weird is it just made me wanna stop posting here, and stop drinking altogether.

anyway. congratulations to me. thank you all for sucking dick and eatting booty holes while i congratulated myself over like 20 threads lmao

you're the best immo. we love you. you're so handsome, tall. and you make so much money. and you're so good with girls. the best girls! the best in the universe. also, you're very kind. you're a real nice guy. but you're tough too. Keep it up kid.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:02 PM   #34
Immolate
I'm UPset

if someone wants to do the math on what that works out to per hour, please do

i just tried im too wasted

800 for 10 minutes of work. 60 minutes in an hour... 10 * 6
ok wait. if i made 800 for every 10 minutes of work, that's $4800/hr

we really on some white collar numbers right now boy. it's friday and i aint going NO WHERE

bouta post up at my house, count my money, smoke reefer and release some old songs. BOP
Old 02-08-2019, 10:38 PM   #35
Immolate
I'm UPset

i was about to post proof but luckily my director called.

thats funny. get it. cuz he's a director.

anyway, so then i didnt post proof cuz really that'd be pretty lame to do. it would reek of trying hard. and trying hard is something i never do.

i dont even try

i just wanted to flex. but i dont gotta flex, especially on some measely ass $800 check. even if it did prove i was making $4800/hr

BOP
Old 02-08-2019, 10:40 PM   #36
Immolate
I'm UPset

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...926#post725926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjjR5pcfp8w

This is an older song, adapted from an old topical i wrote. I abandoned it. I should probably lower some of the levels or something, but I figure Youtube's compression algorithm will do most of that.

Quote:
[Chorus]
Party Baby, Barbies crazy
Barbies crazy! She's my party baby!
She's my party baby!
Barbies crazy

And Woah!
Have some molly have some coke
to free your soul.

She gone be forever young

[Verse]

She was bipolar, high sober
me? I'm a high roller!
I don't love her!
that's what I told her!
She was bipolar
she was never acting the same
only constant was her painted face for masking her pain
with time we grew close
& with that came my dumbness
cuz you cant feel for for some chick
who keeps injecting numbness (Yeah!)
but i loved it
and I loved her
I knew what drugs could do man, it'd fuck her
I've seen em scorn a few
have your veins as torn as you
She was born to lose
crashing a foreign coup
dab a hash then it's back to school
snapchat me to act a fool

She says she loves me
well I do too
she says she loves me!
well I do too!
Yea!

[Chorus]

BOP
Old 02-08-2019, 10:57 PM   #37
Immolate
I'm UPset

I was just happy to be there.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:59 PM   #38
Immolate
I'm UPset

you looking to get married.

you asking "why cant i find a decent girl"

i'm looking at a girl who wants to marry me,
and then another one,
and then another one,
and then another,
and another,
and it's fucking scary.

because everyone of them are goddesses.
i dont even bet, the odds are against.
i just asked her
"how you feel about a harem?"

where i nut? shorty face.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:00 PM   #39
Immolate
I'm UPset

my bitch trailer trash. i already told her

"stupid ass dummy girl, shut the fuck up. imagine where you'd be without me and WHER WOULD I BE Without you

some crazy rich kid who loves some trailer trash girl with his whole heart"

BOP
Old 02-08-2019, 11:01 PM   #40
Immolate
I'm UPset

my bitch a sex worker. u can go masturbate to her pix. i knew her since she was 13 and she told me she got raped after school by some homeless guy on her front porch and nobody helped when she screamed

BOP