Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-20-2014, 01:00 AM   #21
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

As a man who has only ever lived in California and New York City, I can safely say that 90% of what leads to a person choosing one of those men over the other, is where they are from. Of course there are exceptions, but almost everyone I know who's from california is tupac over biggie, and almost everyone I know from new york is big over pac.

And usually it's not even because they genuinely liked one's lyrical content or style more than the other, it's simply because when you're growing up in one of those places, they've championed these two rappers as the best to do it from their city/state/general geographic locale. I've always liked Pac over big. I lived in California during the east/west beef. I have more fond memories associated with tupac's music because that's what local radio played, thats what my friends and I listened to. Straight up, I only knew like 10 biggie songs until I moved to New York. Local radio really didn't play biggie, lox, wu, etc. Nas probably got the most play of the east coast heads. But even then, Nastradamus was the first nas album I bought.

Anyways, I'm going on a tangent. Generally, East Coast heads like Biggie. West Coast heads like Pac. Middle of the mappers dont matter.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:01 AM   #22
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Ayo but

The only finishing move u use on mk2 is babality

An it gives u a b9ner everyt8me.
gone
Old 05-20-2014, 01:43 AM   #23
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

@kannon how the fuck does nobody but Cali and new york not matter are u stupid.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:18 AM   #24
kannon
kickthekan

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Is that all you got out of that whole post? the ONE PART where I was being sarcastic?
Old 05-20-2014, 02:32 AM   #25
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Yes cause the rest didnt help the argument. All u did was tell me that the states they are from are biased, sooooo in order to determine the winner wouldn't u look for an unbiased vote? So your last statement stuck out as stupid!!!!
Old 05-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #26
THE PUZZLEMASTER

THE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant future

dude, it was the swamps not the canal, and I was doin al the fuckin, them lizards aint had a chance

plus kannon got it exactly right dummy. this is no debate and you knew it from the jump, THERE IS NO BEST. I AM THE BEST. as far as who is better of the two, HOW? apples oranges son... break it down like kannon did, logically, and you will not be able to avoid reaching the same conclusion. plus aint texas like in the middle of the country?
Old 05-20-2014, 12:50 PM   #27
kannon
kickthekan

Champed
- The Mic Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
sooooo in order to determine the winner wouldn't u look for an unbiased vote?
There is no such thing as an unbiased vote. Everyone has a little bias based on what they were more exposed to, or what memories they associate with which artist. I put together a list of my top 10 hip hop albums of all time a few years ago, and it had everything from Warren G's "Regulate...G Funk Era," to Outkast's "ATLiens," to Jurassic 5's "Quality Control," to Ahmad's self titled debut. A lot of people thought it was a weird mash up of albums. And it was. But the reason I liked these albums so much was because of what they meant to me, where I was in my life when I listened to them, and how they related to me at the time I first heard them.

The most unbiased you could get would be to ask someone who likes hip hop, but has never even heard of Tupac or Biggie, and ask them to listen to All Eyez On Me and Ready To Die, and ask which one they liked better. But even then, hip hop back then was so different from hip hop now that I dont even know if I would care to listen to the opinion of someone who didn't live through the tupac/biggie era. Plus if you could find a fan of hip hop whos unfamiliar with pac and biggie, I dont know if I would trust them at all anyway.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:02 PM   #28
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
There is no such thing as an unbiased vote. Everyone has a little bias based on what they were more exposed to, or what memories they associate with which artist. I put together a list of my top 10 hip hop albums of all time a few years ago, and it had everything from Warren G's "Regulate...G Funk Era," to Outkast's "ATLiens," to Jurassic 5's "Quality Control," to Ahmad's self titled debut. A lot of people thought it was a weird mash up of albums. And it was. But the reason I liked these albums so much was because of what they meant to me, where I was in my life when I listened to them, and how they related to me at the time I first heard them.

The most unbiased you could get would be to ask someone who likes hip hop, but has never even heard of Tupac or Biggie, and ask them to listen to All Eyez On Me and Ready To Die, and ask which one they liked better. But even then, hip hop back then was so different from hip hop now that I dont even know if I would care to listen to the opinion of someone who didn't live through the tupac/biggie era. Plus if you could find a fan of hip hop whos unfamiliar with pac and biggie, I dont know if I would trust them at all anyway.
Welcome to Netcees.

You won't survive doing this.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:54 PM   #29
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
And your sister would play as sonya cause jax is always close by..
Got em. Ill pass on them Bulgarian cooch flaps tho. All you
Old 05-20-2014, 02:44 PM   #30
trap

trap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant future

I'm from Maryland and I always liked Pac more.

Also, co-sign Diode.
trap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #31
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

BIG
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:06 PM   #32
kannon
kickthekan

Champed
- The Mic Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Welcome to Netcees.

You won't survive doing this.
ill persevere.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:22 PM   #33
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Pac has a crisper delivery, while Big is more of a sloppy, laid back style. I like them both for different reasons. Pac was more diverse and had more depth. Maybe that's because Pac made music for different reasons than Biggie. I think Pac was a better rapper, technically speaking. Better writer.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:34 PM   #34
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Tupac. Durrrrrr.....
Old 05-20-2014, 07:41 PM   #35
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Tupac's shit doesnt resonate much with me..his hits were gay..n his srs songs too preachy but in a "how to be a thug, yet still contribute to society ..for dummies" type shit.

Given tupacs lyrical content> but biggie flexes on every track he gets on.
Flow 10x more versatile

I looove to listen to biggie whilst most pac songs are tiring

I absolutely haaaate California love

Iconic but still

Tupac straight to the point lyrics...nothing mindblowin

Eh

Last edited by El Muffin; 05-20-2014 at 07:43 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:12 PM   #36
THE PUZZLEMASTER

THE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant future

exactly what muff said.
ix fuckin zackly
Old 05-21-2014, 05:55 AM   #37
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

No yall are stating opinions.....if we go off facts, career, fanbase, and FACTS....tupac wins
Old 05-21-2014, 06:04 AM   #38
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Facts ..as in what..album sales? We both know that means fuck all when gauging talent

Fanbase?

Iono whrre u going with this I promise tupac being better than big will never be factual
Old 05-21-2014, 06:16 AM   #39
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Third tupac is known more worldwide then biggie. He has more hits then biggie. Even the none radio songs by tupac are more well known by the masses. Tupac is in the national registry. Tupac still is idolized 10times more then biggie. Where is biggies hologram?
Tupac trumps biggies whole legacy......deny this?
Old 05-21-2014, 06:24 AM   #40
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

No. But even THAT is my opinion.

lets not confuse legacy with rap talent tho..

Tupac transcended rap

So legacy> obv

Better rapper? No

Tags
cock hollow like banana peels, your mother's regrets