Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:19 PM   #22
Rawn M.D.

my first initialis not J.

and I motion for Pro Se defense.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #23
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Id like to request my translator to be brought in as a member of my litigation team in hopes of clarifying any and all lies that james rawnd has in mind for the prosecution, if it would please the court.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #24
Judge Chester Charlesworth
The Honorable..

Judge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant future

DEAREST FRANKLIN SAVAGE III,

YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE HONORABLE JUDGES COURTHOUSE WITHIN 24 HOURS TO ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES. YOUR TOMFOOLERY WILL NO LONGER TO TOLERATED.. IT MUST BE PUT TO AN END. THE NCPD WILL BE GRANTED A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST IF YOU DO NOT APPEAR. IT WOULD BE IN THE PEOPLES BEST INTEREST IF THE DEFENDANT IS NOT HARMED, AS HE IS CURRENTLY knuck UNTIL PROVEN knuck.

THE CHARGES ARE,

- 3,000 COUNTS OF PERJURY IN THE 1ST DEGREE: FOR YOUR CONSTANT MISLEADING POST ABOUT YOUR LIFESTYLE, POSSESSIONS AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- UNAUTHORIZED SKULL SIZE: YOU DID NOT GET A PERMIT TO PUT SUCH A LARGE DOMEPIECE ON THAT FRAGILE BODY. AFTER FAILURE TO GET THE PERMIT FOR REFUSAL TO RENOVATE THE FRAIL FRAME TO HANDLE SUCH A GIGANTIC ADDITION YOU DID SO ANYWAYS.
- TAMPERING WITH STATE FACILITIES: YOU CLEARLY MANIPULATED YOUR BEAUTIFULPEOPLE.COM STATS TO GET "IN". IT IS RUMORED YOU HIRED THE HELP OF REPEAT OFFENDER SCOTT AKERS, AND IN DURING THE CONSPIRACY HARBORED A FUGITIVE.

THERE IS ALSO A COUNTER-SUIT BROUGHT FORTH BY ADA SPLITTY OCTAVIOUS, IN REBUTTAL TO YOUR DISPUTE INVOLVING A SITUATION WHERE YOU BROKE YOUR CHILD-LIKE FINGERS WHILST DELIVERYING AN ANGRY MESSAGE TO ONE SIR BAGSWORTH BENTLEY. THEY BELIEVE YOU ARE GUILTY OF OPERATING A VEHICLE YOU WERE NOT LICENSED TO. THE THREAD WHERE THIS TOOK PLACE IS CLOSED AND AN OFFICIAL NCPD CRIME SCENE.

HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY PRESENT AT YOUR FIRST HEARING, BAIL WILL BE SET UPON YOUR ARRIVAL.

SIGNED,
THE HONORABLE JUDGE CHESTER CHARLESWORTH
Judge Chester Charlesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:28 PM   #25
Rawn M.D.

objection translator is not a expert translator and therfore is not to take part in said proceedings until proper qualifications have been presented.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:30 PM   #26
Rawn M.D.

Judge i urge u to recuse urself out of bias for prosecutor...and rumors are circulating about ur taking said case in return for sexual favors performed in the judges chambers by said prosecutor.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #27
Judge Chester Charlesworth
The Honorable..

Judge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant futureJudge Chester Charlesworth has a brilliant future

ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOUR BASKETBALL SHAPED AND TO SCALE FACE AND I WILL PUT YOU BEHIND BARS FOR CONTEMPT
Judge Chester Charlesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #28
Rawn M.D.

judge u r making a mockery of this court...
Old 06-03-2013, 10:35 PM   #29
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Chester Charlesworth View Post
DEAREST FRANKLIN SAVAGE III,

YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE HONORABLE JUDGES COURTHOUSE WITHIN 24 HOURS TO ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES. YOUR TOMFOOLERY WILL NO LONGER TO TOLERATED.. IT MUST BE PUT TO AN END. THE NCPD WILL BE GRANTED A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST IF YOU DO NOT APPEAR. IT WOULD BE IN THE PEOPLES BEST INTEREST IF THE DEFENDANT IS NOT HARMED, AS HE IS CURRENTLY knuck UNTIL PROVEN knuck.

THE CHARGES ARE,

- 3,000 COUNTS OF PERJURY IN THE 1ST DEGREE: FOR YOUR CONSTANT MISLEADING POST ABOUT YOUR LIFESTYLE, POSSESSIONS AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- UNAUTHORIZED SKULL SIZE: YOU DID NOT GET A PERMIT TO PUT SUCH A LARGE DOMEPIECE ON THAT FRAGILE BODY. AFTER FAILURE TO GET THE PERMIT FOR REFUSAL TO RENOVATE THE FRAIL FRAME TO HANDLE SUCH A GIGANTIC ADDITION YOU DID SO ANYWAYS.
- TAMPERING WITH STATE FACILITIES: YOU CLEARLY MANIPULATED YOUR BEAUTIFULPEOPLE.COM STATS TO GET "IN". IT IS RUMORED YOU HIRED THE HELP OF REPEAT OFFENDER SCOTT AKERS, AND IN DURING THE CONSPIRACY HARBORED A FUGITIVE.

THERE IS ALSO A COUNTER-SUIT BROUGHT FORTH BY ADA SPLITTY OCTAVIOUS, IN REBUTTAL TO YOUR DISPUTE INVOLVING A SITUATION WHERE YOU BROKE YOUR CHILD-LIKE FINGERS WHILST DELIVERYING AN ANGRY MESSAGE TO ONE SIR BAGSWORTH BENTLEY. THEY BELIEVE YOU ARE GUILTY OF OPERATING A VEHICLE YOU WERE NOT LICENSED TO. THE THREAD WHERE THIS TOOK PLACE IS CLOSED AND AN OFFICIAL NCPD CRIME SCENE.

HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY PRESENT AT YOUR FIRST HEARING, BAIL WILL BE SET UPON YOUR ARRIVAL.

SIGNED,
THE HONORABLE JUDGE CHESTER CHARLESWORTH
May god my rest soul. Deadx90
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #30
Ghost1

CAN WE GET SUM TYPE.OF GAG ORDER FOR RAWN MCBOND FAGGITFOR LIFER. HIS UNROFLZ DISPLEASE THE PROSECITION TEAM.

ALSO

IF ANY1 COULD PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY HE IS IN HERE TRYING TO JOIN IN ON THE JOKE.....MAKING FUN OF HIM FOR BEING A LYING FAAGGGIT LOSER!?!??!?

IS THIS FUNNY TO U?!?!

THIS IS HOW U LIVE UR LIFE??MSMAKAKAKNSAMNSJA

JESUS CHRIST AFTER THE KIDS AT RECESS STOLE UR LUNCH MONEY DID U KICK IRSELF IN THE DICK FOR THEM! ?!?!?#/@+@(#

UR FUCKING WORTHLESS

PROSECUTION SEEKS DEATH BY RAPE........NATURAL TO THREAD
Old 06-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #31
Rawn M.D.

judge as acting defendent/representative i have yet to recieve any discovery...bc of failure to comply with the judicial precidence set forth i motion for an acquital of all fraudulent charges...

moreover, a complete review of the prosecutor's credentials to be premitted in this court.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:41 PM   #32
Splitty Octavius

Splitty Octavius is on a distinguished road

OBJECTION UR HONOR. RHE DEFENSE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A STATEMENT

DURING RAWNETH JOHNSON MACDONALD, PHD'S TIME AS CYBERNETIC INTERNET GHOSTWRITER BATTLE WARRIOR, HE STOLE A RARE PROTOTYPE FROM IBM

THIS HIGHLY ADVANCED COMPUTING DEVICE, NOW KNOW AS CODENAME 2003 DELL INSPIRON, WITH 12 KB OF RAM AND A 512 MB HARD DRIVE, WAS OUTFITTED WITH AN EXPERIMENTAL FIBTY KEYBOARD

SHOULD RAWN TYPE MORE THAN 3 SYLLABLES OF COHERENT WORDS AND OR TRUTH, HIS LAPTOP WILL EMIT A LARGE BEEP, THEREBY VILATING HIS SUPER DOUBLE SECRET BOCA RATON CORRECTIONAL RESORT PAROLE, AND HE WILL HAVE TO SERVE A FULL 48 HOURS FOR BORROWING. HOS FATHERS VESPA WITHOUT PERMISSION ON A SCHOOL NIGHT

DEFENSE RESTS

Splitty Octavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:42 PM   #33
Bailiff Bill

Bailiff Bill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MacDon View Post
judge u r making a mockery of this court...
One more comment like this and I will slam the gavel through your odd shaped cranium nigga

Last edited by Bailiff Bill; 06-03-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Bailiff Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #34
Ghost1

Thank you, bailiff
Old 06-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #35
Rawn M.D.

balif u too are included in said sexual party in the judges chambers.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #36
Bailiff Bill

Bailiff Bill is on a distinguished road

Watch your dick licking mouth Rawnda or ill cuff your ankles to your neck and let the jury run train on your ass nigga
Bailiff Bill is offline   Reply With Quote