Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-15-2021, 11:54 PM   #121
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Assuming I take the this premise at face value, how do you account for the fact that the number of "wrongly attributed" deaths is increasing at an alarming rate. 4000 people are dying every day of something. That's a freaky number of non-covid deaths with flu like symptoms.
4,000/day isn’t that wild, it’s about half the normal deaths per day. This would go some length towards explaining the low number of flu deaths.

Also you have to factor in age. Look up the age statistics of these 4,000 per day, then compare the ratios to the age ratios of the country. The result is clear and obvious.

Another situation - you have someone who is elderly, dying from some terminal illness. They catch covid, or have a false positive, but really die from their terminal illness. These situations would be labeled as a covid death.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 12:53 AM   #122
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

"Norway Sounds Alarm After 23 Die Following Pfizer Vaccine"

https://latest-today-news.com/2021/0...fizer-vaccine/
Old 01-16-2021, 06:17 AM   #123
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

This is a hilarious level of hypocrisy.

"We should complete ignore fatalities in one group of people because they're elderly and sick anyway.

But when it benefits my point of view, we definitely need to pay attention to deaths among the elderly and sick."

And please quote from sources with actual journalists next time. What the fuck is a "latest-today-news.com". You sicken me.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tients-over-80

Last edited by fraze; 01-16-2021 at 06:21 AM.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 10:50 AM   #124
Coop

Quote:
This is a hilarious level of hypocrisy.

"We should complete ignore fatalities in one group of people because they're elderly and sick anyway.

But when it benefits my point of view, we definitely need to pay attention to deaths among the elderly and sick."

And please quote from sources with actual journalists next time. What the fuck is a "latest-today-news.com". You sicken me.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tients-over-80
“If you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger”

Look at this:

1) Fraze looks at link
2) Instead of looking at subject matter, immediately looks at source
3) Fraze doesn’t recognize the source, immediately assumes subject matter is incorrect

Lmaooo I deliberately picked some random site I never heard of because I knew this would be your reaction. There are plenty of other reputable sites reporting on this, just go search it. I’m playing chess, you on checkers.

Once you realize that, realize you’ve been doing this THE ENTIRE TIME. It’s why you’ve been wrong so much

Lol @ “use real sources” and you post a story saying the same shit as the “fake source”. Lmaooo

Last edited by Coop; 01-16-2021 at 10:53 AM.
Old 01-16-2021, 02:12 PM   #125
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Another situation - you have someone who is elderly, dying from some terminal illness. They catch covid, or have a false positive, but really die from their terminal illness. These situations would be labeled as a covid death.
That’s a gross misinterpretation of how determining cause of death works, particularly the importance of underlying causes. When someone stops breathing because they have emphysema, their heart stops and they die. Primary cause is either respiratory failure or cardiac arrest, depending on how technical the coroner wants to be. Underlying cause is emphysema. You can make the same analogy using virtually all natural deaths. Just because emphysema wasn’t the primary cause doesn’t make it any less important.

In your example, if someone was dying of malignant cancer, and caught COVID, but was asymptomatic and it didn’t impact his health at all.. and he then died from cancer.. COVID would not be listed as a primary OR underlying cause of death. But, if he caught COVID and it did hasten or have a role in causing his death, it would be listed appropriately as a cause of the death.

It’s true that most of the time, COVID is listed as an underlying cause of death. But just because it’s listed as an underlying cause of death rather than the primary doesn’t mean it wasn’t caused by COVID. That’s the way the disease works. It’s analogous to how HIV/AIDS and myriad other diseases work. They’re no less dangerous because they are a domino in the middle or at the end. What’s important is that it was part of the cause.

Making the blanket statement you did shows an extreme misunderstanding of the diagnosis process... and of how illnesses, particularly COVID, work to kill someone.

(Unless you’re trying to say that medical professionals are committing fraud on a global scale and adding COVID as a cause of death when it wasn’t. That’s a whole different issue.)

Last edited by Ajax; 01-16-2021 at 02:53 PM.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 03:12 PM   #126
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

I agree with ajax

Entirely
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 03:17 PM   #127
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
That’s a gross misinterpretation of how determining cause of death works, particularly the importance of underlying causes. When someone stops breathing because they have emphysema, their heart stops and they die. Primary cause is either respiratory failure or cardiac arrest, depending on how technical the coroner wants to be. Underlying cause is emphysema. You can make the same analogy using virtually all natural deaths. Just because emphysema wasn’t the primary cause doesn’t make it any less important.

In your example, if someone was dying of malignant cancer, and caught COVID, but was asymptomatic and it didn’t impact his health at all..
First bold is acknowledging that, at the end of the day, immediate, intermediate, and underlying causes can be changed based on "how technical they wanted to be" as opposed to a rigid system that demands accuracy. This will be proven wrong shortly.

Second bold is ridiculous, as covid affects you when you catch it regardless of your symptoms. They would list covid in some capacity if covid was detected at all.

Quote:
and he then died from cancer.. COVID would not be listed as a primary OR underlying cause of death. But, if he caught COVID and it did hasten or have a role in causing his death, it would be listed appropriately as a cause of the death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vxf7ed3jBE

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/cod...-reporting.htm

So here's a 3:06 video, that's on the cdcs website, literally walking you through how to properly list cause of deaths as it pertains to covid 19.

1:11 "If covid 19 is determined to be the underlying cause, it should be reported as the lowest line used in part one, with any conditions with which it gave rise, such as pneumonia or respiratory-distress, in a logical sequence on the lines above"

So no, they cant just list it how they want.

Listen to the hypothetical situation they give starting at 1:33. Pay attention to what's mentioned 1:48-1:53.

That's the glaring issue.

Quote:
It’s true that most of the time, COVID is listed as an underlying cause of death. But just because it’s listed as an underlying cause of death rather than the primary doesn’t mean it wasn’t caused by COVID. That’s the way the disease works. It’s analogous to how HIV/AIDS and myriad other diseases work. They’re no less dangerous because they are a domino in the middle or at the end. What’s important is that it was part of the cause.

Making the blanket statement you did shows an extreme misunderstanding of the diagnosis process... and of how illnesses, particularly COVID, work to kill someone.

(Unless you’re trying to say that medical professionals are committing fraud on a global scale and adding COVID as a cause of death when it wasn’t. That’s a whole different issue.)
I have a pretty good understanding of it. They just came out with some new ICD covid codes this month, but prior to that... read what code was used.

https://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Co...U49/U07-/U07.1

Specifically "U07.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes." (In case you didn't think hospitals were getting paid for covid deaths)

Every "covid death" being reported on the news has that U07.1 code.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/icd/CO...ines-final.pdf

Here are the guidelines used. Notice on the very first page,

"Code only a confirmed diagnosis of the 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) as documented by the provider, documentation of a positive COVID-19 test result, or a presumptive positive COVID-19 test result. For a confirmed diagnosis, assign code U07.1, COVID-19. This is an exception to the hospital inpatient guideline Section II, H. In this context, “confirmation” does not require documentation of the type of test performed; the provider’s documentation that the individual has COVID-19 is sufficient.

Presumptive positive COVID-19 test results should be coded as confirmed. A presumptive positive test result means an individual has tested positive for the virus at a local or state level, but it has not yet been confirmed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC confirmation of local and state tests for COVID-19 is no longer required."

I trust you can comprehend what this means.

In response to your "fraud" mention, no I don't think doctors all over the world are in on it. In fact, I think there's large portions of doctors opposed to things like the vaccine. As shown by the recent reports of how many healthcare workers specifically are refusing it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ggles-n1252617
https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/alarmi...id-19-vaccine/
https://www.latimes.com/california/s...vaccine-access

What does it say when a ton of medical professionals who deal with covid up close and personal every day, refuse to take the covid vaccine??

Back to the point, there is INCENTIVE, and humans, are GREEDY by nature. And some are simply opportunistic.

https://www.hrsa.gov/coviduninsuredc...sked-questions

Here, take a look at a $2 billion dollar fund set up for reimbursing covid care providers. Scroll through, but notice the "what services are ineligible for reimbursement" section. Basically, if they don't have a positive covid test, NOTHING.

I've already provided proof how inaccurate the PCR test is. And that's the key to this whole thing. But it's not fraud if they aren't doing it intentionally.

I have seen testimony and articles of physicians being pressured by their bosses to list covid 19 when there wasn't any back in APRIL. Whether that happens a lot or a little, and for what reasons, I don't claim to know.
Old 01-16-2021, 03:22 PM   #128
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

oh are healthcare workers refusing it? healthcare workers can be morons too.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 03:24 PM   #129
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
oh are healthcare workers refusing it? healthcare workers can be morons too.
But i thought it was "I TRUST THE SCIENCE"

Are they not medical professionals with a larger working knowledge on the scientific subject matter than you?
Old 01-16-2021, 03:44 PM   #130
Coop

https://www.state.gov/fact-sheet-act...e-of-virology/

Pretty interesting how the US Government put out a statement yesterday that links the Wuhan Instititue of Virology (A supposed civilian institute, also where covid "originated") with secret projects with the CCP military.

"Despite the WIV presenting itself as a civilian institution, the US has determined that the WIV has collaborated on publications and secret projects with China's military... ...since at least 2017"

"Today's revelations just scrach the surface of what is still hidden about COVID-19's origin in China."

"The United States will... ...including by continuing to demand transparency on the part of Chinese authorities."

This supports the theory of COVID being manmade don't you think? Remember the whistleblower Dr Li-Meng Yan who said it was?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J4aEcuEGWs

If there ever is a ww3, biological and cyberwarfare would be the primary/initial methods of attack, not necessarily physical invasion. Just saying.

And now yesterday the government is basically saying they're suspicious as fuck of this institute and the virus' origin.

I wonder if anyone will call the department of state conspiracy theorists?

Last edited by Coop; 01-16-2021 at 03:48 PM.
Old 01-16-2021, 04:41 PM   #131
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Chyeah, you tell ‘em, Coop.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 06:12 PM   #132
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
“If you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger”

Look at this:

1) Fraze looks at link
2) Instead of looking at subject matter, immediately looks at source
3) Fraze doesn’t recognize the source, immediately assumes subject matter is incorrect

Lmaooo I deliberately picked some random site I never heard of because I knew this would be your reaction. There are plenty of other reputable sites reporting on this, just go search it. I’m playing chess, you on checkers.

Once you realize that, realize you’ve been doing this THE ENTIRE TIME. It’s why you’ve been wrong so much

Lol @ “use real sources” and you post a story saying the same shit as the “fake source”. Lmaooo
I never said it incorrect, I just said it was a bad source of news.

This is what we call the "strawman fallacy". You accusing me of doing some bad thing that you've invented (assuming your source is incorrect and not reading it) just so you can take me down for it. It's a favorite rhetorical technique of our current President.

I'm telling you to quote reputable sources because otherwise its just an article on some website. Just because someone understands Wordpress doesn't make them a subject matter expert. Do better.

I read your article, noticed the lack of basic information that would be included in any news story, then I went to find out what was actually happening.

When you finish playing board games, maybe you'll realize I posted the same thing from a reputable source to show that the "mainstream" media is reporting on this because its a legitimate story.

Don't find it strange that new world order is allowing this story on vaccination deaths? Isn't that against the pro-vaccine narrative the powers at be are trying to push in your conspiracy fantasy? Why report on this anti-vaccine story but not the BS you're pulling out of Youtube videos.

It's because real journalists have to verify a story from multiple sources before their editors let them print it. That doesn't mean they're perfect. They often misinterpret or misunderstand stories, sometimes maliciously, sometimes not. But it does mean that the stuff they print has been attribute to someone in the real world with a reputations at risk when they get things wrong.

Where as, no matter how many outright lies are included, your Youtube videos are only judged after the fact in the comment sections.

Also it's cute of you to ignore the substance of my comment, which is that these deaths from vaccinations are only from sick elderly people who couldn't handle the side effects. If you don't care about the corona deaths, why do you care about these?

^^^ Point bolded for emphasis since you have trouble following.

Last edited by fraze; 01-16-2021 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-16-2021, 06:22 PM   #133
fraze

Quote:
Presumptive positive COVID-19 test results should be coded as confirmed. A presumptive positive test result means an individual has tested positive for the virus at a local or state level, but it has not yet been confirmed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC confirmation of local and state tests for COVID-19 is no longer required."
You bolded the wrong part moron. They're saying they don't need a second test from the CDC to consider a death confirmed. Which kind of makes sense given the demand for testing.

So all of the people with this code have tested positive for COVID before they died with symptoms attributable to COVID-19. Why do you need a 2nd CDC test to validate this? How is this evidence of a conspiracy? Why are you so obtuse?
Old 01-16-2021, 06:22 PM   #134
Coop

Quote:
I never said it incorrect, I just said it was a bad source of news.

This is what we call the "strawman fallacy". You accusing me of doing some bad thing that you've invented (assuming your source is incorrect and not reading it) just so you can take me down for it. It's a favorite rhetorical technique of our current President.

I'm telling you to quote reputable sources because otherwise its just an article on some website. Just because someone understands Wordpress doesn't make them a subject matter expert. Do better.

I read your article, noticed the lack of basic information that would be included in any news story, then I went to find out what was actually happening.

When you finish playing board games, maybe you'll realize I posted the same thing from a reputable source to show that the "mainstream" media is reporting on this because its a legitimate story.

Don't find it strange that new world order is allowing this story on vaccination deaths? Isn't that against the pro-vaccine narrative the powers at be are trying to push in your conspiracy fantasy? Why report on this anti-vaccine story but not the BS you're pulling out of Youtube videos.

It's because real journalists have to verify a story from multiple sources before their editors let them print it. That doesn't mean they're perfect. They often misinterpret or misunderstand stories, sometimes maliciously, sometimes not. But it does mean that the stuff they print has been attribute to someone in the real world with a reputations at risk when they get things wrong.

Where as, no matter how many outright lies are included, your Youtube videos are only judged after the fact in the comment sections.

Also it's cute of you to ignore the substance of my comment, which is that these deaths from vaccinations are only from sick elderly people who couldn't handle the side effects. If you don't care about the corona deaths, why do you care about these?

^^^ Point bolded for emphasis since you have trouble following.
You said all of that to just agree with me...., the same shit was said regardless of source. Smh.

You’re also asking me to assume the mindset of something/one I’ve never made claim to. What you’re doing is called “stereotyping”.

You first immediately classify anyone discussing what I’m discussing as a conspiracy theorist.

Then, because your definition of it is heavily influenced by MSM, you automatically assume every theorist believes the same thing. Or that they believe everything they see.

To put it plainly, you assume they don’t have discernment. Which is mighty arrogant and congruent with someone who makes it a point to mention they “went to engineering school” or w/e you said.

That’s your issue.

Fake smart.

As far as the bold, we need to clarify here. Mr. Straw man. In what context did I say “I don’t care about the corona deaths” . Smells like something you just made up
Old 01-16-2021, 06:24 PM   #135
Coop

Quote:
You bolded the wrong part moron. They're saying they don't need a second test from the CDC to consider a death confirmed. Which kind of makes sense given the demand for testing.

So all of the people with this code have tested positive for COVID before they died with symptoms attributable to COVID-19. Why do you need a 2nd CDC test to validate this? How is this evidence of a conspiracy? Why are you so obtuse?
Please make note of the sentence I posted under this very paragraph.

Clearly by your reaction, you did not comprehend and completely missed my point. I invite you to reread from the beginning, slowly.
Old 01-16-2021, 06:26 PM   #136
fraze

I'm done with you bruh. You have repeatedly undercounted the deaths and diminished the impact of the virus as only affecting the sick and elderly. I stated the comparison more clearly in my original post. But you're clearly dodging because you don't have an answer.

Do you. I'm out.
Old 01-16-2021, 06:32 PM   #137
Coop

Quote:
I'm done with you bruh. You have repeatedly undercounted the deaths and diminished the impact of the virus as only affecting the sick and elderly. I stated the comparison more clearly in my original post. But you're clearly dodging because you don't have an answer.

Do you. I'm out.
What about my making hundreds of posts about the matter, my thorough and long winded responses, and endless debating with 99% of the ppl in here, give you the impression that I’m dodging anything?

I welcome any and all opinion. I just ask you have the intellectual capacity to observe different perspectives objectively, and you have the ability to communicate your stance efficiently.
Old 01-17-2021, 11:01 AM   #138
Coop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_hwJkhNo9w

Yet another doctor coming out and explaining the deceptive practices going on. 30 minutes. Brings out Supreme Court rulings, explains why these “vaccines” aren’t really vaccines, but gene therapy agents, and explains why that’s important as it relates to liability protection, and more.

These are the videos that people click on, see that it’s 30 minutes, and don’t watch.

And that’s the reason why you are still able to be duped, manipulated and controlled. They are relying on your short attention span distracting you from doing any research or listening to the professionals exposing shit
Old 01-17-2021, 11:03 AM   #139
Coop

Also, did you know that every adverse reaction event from the Pfizer/moderna vax (defined by the cdc as “unable to work, or perform daily activities) are in the thousands, and are all reported to VAERS? Which means you can go right now and look up all the reported problems with any vaccine. There are hundreds of thousands

https://vaers.hhs.gov/
Old 01-18-2021, 08:35 PM   #140
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
Fear is the real virus that humanity is afflicted by.

Investigate the feelings in your body - seeking to escape it, perpetuates it - you run from it, & it runs you.

Blessing for the new year, be healthy in mind and body my G.
Didn't see this till now but you're 100% right. If onky logic and emotions went well together it would be a completely different battle. But accepting it is the first step and defo on that road now. What holds me back a lil is regular life stuff everyone goes through that hinders progress on the other stuff but at least it's 1 step forward and 1 back, then 2 steps forward and 1 back.

Definitely helps that everything else is getting better too as confidence and sense of self is normalizing and getting better every month. No more escaping with weed and other self destructive tendencies :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote