Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2021, 08:46 AM   #21
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

My man, if you think Facebook is being shady, that’s all the more reason NOT to get your news from it. And I have no idea why Facebook would delete anything, especially after letting every troll and fake account post whatever they wanted for the past decade.

The fact is, all vaccines carry a small chance of serious side effects. Shit, the polio vaccine kills a handful of children a year... but it also effectively wiped out one of the worst diseases in the world from 99% of the globe.

It’s a tragedy if that woman has side effects.. but it would much be more tragic to let the disease continue to decimate the US and the rest of the world when there’s an available vaccine that is safe in virtually all cases.

Edit* For what it’s worth, I did watch the video. I feel bad for her. It doesn’t change whether or not we should all take the vaccine.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:47 AM   #22
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao Coop’s previous “woke” thread also involved him telling people to watch a video rather than offering any substantial response himself, for those wondering:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143453

seems a recurring theme

his idea of what constitutes a good bar is questionable to me also
Lol that’s why I put “this seems familiar” but thanks for explaining to the slow folk in the back

And read back through that thread . I was substantially responding to everyone and no one debunked anything.

Last edited by Coop; 01-14-2021 at 08:50 AM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 08:50 AM   #23
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
My man, if you think Facebook is being shady, that’s all the more reason NOT to get your news from it. And I have no idea why Facebook would delete anything, especially after letting every troll and fake account post whatever they wanted for the past decade.

The fact is, all vaccines carry a small chance of serious side effects. Shit, the polio vaccine kills a handful of children a year... but it also effectively wiped out one of the worst diseases in the world from 99% of the globe.

It’s a tragedy if that woman had side effects from this vaccine.. but it would much be more tragic to let the disease continue to decimate the US and the rest of the world when there’s an available vaccine that is safe in virtually all cases.
It’s where the video originated from, her personal account. If you were in her situation, how would you communicate to the world what happened to you? Let that sink in. And then imagine how many people automatically thinks it’s fake

All I’m doing is showing y’all the shit they won’t show on the news. Don’t get all your shit from the tv, it’s clearly biased. And at the end of the day “idk why they are deleting it” and moving on is pure laziness but the critical thinkers can critically think.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:56 AM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

imagine being alarmed by the handful of people effected by something that doesn't have bad effects on 99.9 percent of people

what fools am i right guys
Old 01-14-2021, 08:58 AM   #25
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

I don’t know who you think you’re talking to or helping. I wouldn’t get my news from you any more than I would some random bum on a street corner. I don’t know you from Adam.

I get my news the old fashioned way.

I let the mainstream print media brainwash me with liberal propaganda.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:00 AM   #26
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

literally the only part of this thread that matters

take the fucking vaccine
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:00 AM   #27
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
imagine being alarmed by the handful of people effected by something that doesn't have bad effects on 99.9 percent of people

what fools am i right guys
The irony intended is going to go over a lot of peoples heads.

They need pictures, short videos, catchy phrases and sound bites to follow along.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:02 AM   #28
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

and the correct “affected” as well
philosophy.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:03 AM   #29
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
literally the only part of this thread that matters

take the fucking vaccine
You should definitely take the vaccine. You’re old as fuck, suffering from many underlying health conditions, highly stressed, single and isolated, mentally handicapped. You’re the very definition of at risk.

They also skipped animal trials so we need more data on that.. 2 birds one stone...

Let us know how you feel a month or so later
Old 01-14-2021, 09:04 AM   #30
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

so, i’m married, and in perfect health
stop getting your information from facebook
philosophy.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:04 AM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
and the correct “affected” as well
affect and effect always gets me. damn english language amiright
Old 01-14-2021, 09:06 AM   #32
Coop

Quote:
so, i’m married, and in perfect health
stop getting your information from facebook
You’re still old as fuck, your marriage isn’t working out and is sexless so you’re stressed and likely depressed, and you show clear signs of mental retardation. My point stands. Let us know how it affects you
Old 01-14-2021, 09:07 AM   #33
Coop

Dbl post
Old 01-14-2021, 09:08 AM   #34
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

yikes
calm down man
aggression could be a symptom
philosophy.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:10 AM   #35
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
You’re still old as fuck, your marriage isn’t working out and is sexless so you’re stressed and likely depressed, and you show clear signs of mental retardation. My point stands. Let us know how it affects you
Lol why so angry bro
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:12 AM   #36
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

mrna vaccines are interesting but potentially scary stuff. I think it's fair to say that many people who get the covid vaccine will eventually be infertile or get cancer.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:14 AM   #37
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lol why so angry bro
Nah destroyer or orc, one of them old mfers stay tryna troll me so I troll back. Idc if it’s the right person
Old 01-14-2021, 09:15 AM   #38
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

orc old as fuck
philosophy.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:26 AM   #39
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

F . B . I . AGENT JOHNNY UTAH REPORTING IN

COOP YOU MUST REMOVE THESE POSTS THEY ARE DAMAGING TO OUR CAUSE
Old 01-14-2021, 09:52 AM   #40
Coop

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...FROqS4Ak%26amp

Don’t be a free guinea pig.

Massive reaction outbreak today in San Diego , they had to switch out the vax batch. This is EXPERIMENTAL yall

If you are as old as destroyer then fuck it,
You’re on your death bed already.

If you’re at risk or around someone who is, then I get it.

But if you’re relatively young and healthy, the numbers say everything you need to know. The wise move is to wait and let others be the guinea pigs and see how much this keeps happening

Last edited by Coop; 01-14-2021 at 09:55 AM.