Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2021, 12:41 PM   #1
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI
Default Dems win control of the Senate

Welcome to America the home of the free and homosexual

Y'all ready for the lgbtq uprise??

Pelosi already saying you can no longer refer to people as he/she and you can't call children son or daughter anymore in the Senate.....

Land of the queer

Yup I hate faggots

Fuck you gays

I love y'all though
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 12:48 PM   #2
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

It’s LGBTQIA now you piece of shit
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 01:02 PM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post

Fuck you gays
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 02:26 PM   #4
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Disgusting OP
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 02:58 PM   #5
Answer
He / Him / His

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Moving away from the low hanging homophobic fruit and back to the actual senate results themselves and the important topic. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump is a Russian plant meant to destabilize American democracy, or at the very least just a genuine moronic egomaniac with Russian plants in his staff feeding him fake statistics. But let’s just give both sides the benefit of a doubt here.

If the pro-Trump republicans are right, liberals have concocted a mass-scale overturning of the election results. Despite there being no valid evidence of widespread fraud, their perception is that liberals are literally overthrowing all of American democracy.

If the pro-Trump republicans are wrong, and there was no fraud, then the Liberal perception is Trump is either intentionally or non-intentionally using the fear of election fraud to orchestrate a coup to overthrow all of American democracy.

I don’t see how there’s any civil way out of this without further escalation and bloodshed.

Last edited by Answer; 01-06-2021 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:29 PM   #6
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

with dems in control we will be forced to hug each other and give each other money.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:17 PM   #7
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
with dems in control we will be forced to hug each other and give each other money.
Noooooooooooooooooo
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 07:35 PM   #8
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Disgusting OP
Yes pelosi is definitely disgusting with this lgbtq agenda
Old 01-06-2021, 07:36 PM   #9
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Moving away from the low hanging homophobic fruit and back to the actual senate results themselves and the important topic. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump is a Russian plant meant to destabilize American democracy, or at the very least just a genuine moronic egomaniac with Russian plants in his staff feeding him fake statistics. But let’s just give both sides the benefit of a doubt here.

If the pro-Trump republicans are right, liberals have concocted a mass-scale overturning of the election results. Despite there being no valid evidence of widespread fraud, their perception is that liberals are literally overthrowing all of American democracy.

If the pro-Trump republicans are wrong, and there was no fraud, then the Liberal perception is Trump is either intentionally or non-intentionally using the fear of election fraud to orchestrate a coup to overthrow all of American democracy.

I don’t see how there’s any civil way out of this without further escalation and bloodshed.
Shut up

Dems are fags
Old 01-06-2021, 08:10 PM   #10
Answer
He / Him / His

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Sorry bout ur weird dick
Old 01-06-2021, 09:03 PM   #11
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I got a couple friends that are fags, they're pretty cool people. I'd tell you to befriend one but that wouldn't be nice to the gay dude. Also got friends that are dems and reps, who gives a shit what other people think or does in their spare time in 2020 unless they're unsupportive to freedom, bigots and/or racists?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:09 PM   #12
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I was glad and surprised as almost everyone was that they won in georgia.

House majority is a HUGE HUGE deal.. because biden winning is cool.. but if you don't have house majority anything and everything you propose will be shot down.

And what the dude said about gays or all that... I could care less... sounds like a personal problem you have and some rhetoric shit.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:12 PM   #13
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

And i'm not all for gay people... I could give a fuck less like I always never cared. I'm still going to call bruce jenner a he. The few gay people i've known and liked in my life that I found out they were gay... I don't give a fuck we're still cool.

I don't want to watch you make out with your boyfriend infront of me... but I don't want to watch man and woman make out infront of me either so.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:39 PM   #14
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Today was absolutely an embarrassing moment in history.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 11:35 PM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post

My thoughts exactly so lets have it
Old 01-06-2021, 11:38 PM   #16
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Ouch is sobering up or something
Old 01-07-2021, 12:01 AM   #17
Answer
He / Him / His

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
My thoughts exactly so lets have it
yeah thats cool bravado tough talk energy but the reality is im a grown man trynna get shit together in my life. Things were going well and looking up for me for the first time, and there's still plenty of potential for the future. But right now we're in the middle of a pandemic, with economic collapse and civil war both being very real possibilities in the future if people don't play all their cards right in and out of the government. Frankly I'd much rather everything just blow over and focus on getting this money and enjoy my life in peace