Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season XV > NBL Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2020, 01:54 AM   #441
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
are you a homophobe dave?
You what?
Old 12-05-2020, 02:53 AM   #442
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaD View Post
You what?
that's a jack Nickelson quote from anger management.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:54 AM   #443
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
That battle was one sided and you shouldn’t have won our battle so you’re right about voters being retarded, simple shit goes over their head and simple shit goes over your head so don’t throw stones
First. I never said voters were retarded. I don't have a problem with the votes on the battle. I just didn't see anything in the votes that explained how to make my verse better.

Second. You keep saying stuff about me missing bars, because I suggested you add more setup to a bar that I clearly understood. Your comprehension skills are questionable bruh.

Third. Good writers, once again. Definitely doesn't apply to you from any definition I'm aware of.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:18 PM   #444
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
First. I never said voters were retarded. I don't have a problem with the votes on the battle. I just didn't see anything in the votes that explained how to make my verse better.

Second. You keep saying stuff about me missing bars, because I suggested you add more setup to a bar that I clearly understood. Your comprehension skills are questionable bruh.

Third. Good writers, once again. Definitely doesn't apply to you from any definition I'm aware of.
Just because you need elaborate setups to get a bar don't mean other people do, you said my pennywise bar needed a set up so people can get it, and everyone else got it but you, also that bar you talking about you said you got, you said you didn't get it in the vote.

also proof that you didn't get one of my bars as it was in your vote.

You failing the bar exam is Shakespeare, you might as well hide behind the closed curtains.
Because you're so worthless, why would you name yourself ajax, when you have no purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze
don't get this
after I pm'd you explaining that bar, FYI it was a simple bar and you're stupid as fuck for not getting it, its like the pennywise bar you didn't get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze
word. all purpose makes sense now. i still think your other ajax cleaner line was better.
I don't know what bar you clearly understood because that pennywise one went completely over your head too LMFAO. and you're giving voters shit for missing bars in here.

if I had a setup you would miss it, you said that pennywise bar needed to reference IT so people understand it, that bar you said did not have a set up, had a set up and you missed it too.

I'm over heree thinking why do I need an elaborate setup against sinacock.

Last edited by Eviction; 12-05-2020 at 02:25 PM.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:30 PM   #445
Eviction
Detained

Quote:

have you seen your record lately boss.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:34 PM   #446
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Battle Record: 3-3

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

This is like the black plague
Old 12-05-2020, 03:13 PM   #447
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

@Eviction

if you were some who's opinion i cared about i would take the time to thoughtfully respond to your comment.

but you're not.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:19 PM   #448
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Just keep writing. Your wording isn’t bad. Seen plenty of guys that have no hope whatsoever. You’re not one of those. You have the ability to write dope. The best thing I could recommend is to try to do one thing good at a time. Focus on being witty. Once you’re comfortable with that, focus on having your punches hit as hard as possible. You can do this by wording it a few diff ways and then reading it back to yourself and choose the one that sounds best to you. If you are writing a line one time and putting it in your verse I can guarantee it’s not as good as it can be. Keep tinkering.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 12-05-2020, 03:31 PM   #449
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Tinkering lol
Old 12-05-2020, 03:32 PM   #450
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
@Eviction

if you were some who's opinion i cared about i would take the time to thoughtfully respond to your comment.

but you're not.
fuck having you respect was important.

what am i going to do now.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:33 PM   #451
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Well considering you have no one's and you're still here, you should be just fine

Sorry not sorry
Old 12-05-2020, 03:37 PM   #452
Eviction
Detained

don’t you forget that
Old 12-05-2020, 07:40 PM   #453
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

@Swerve what’s good homie
Old 12-06-2020, 03:12 PM   #454
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
@Swerve what’s good homie
Nada, got the itch to write again and had some time on my hands.

Whachu saying?
Old 12-06-2020, 09:18 PM   #455
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Lol @fraze is fuckin horrible
Old 12-06-2020, 09:21 PM   #456
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout View Post
Cred, you wana catch a body?
Vs me next week

If it's you, we can go gun bars
Ur not even good at gun bars tho
Old 12-06-2020, 09:44 PM   #457
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Lmaooo Cred came in swinging
Old 12-06-2020, 10:17 PM   #458
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Scout keeps getting fucking destroyed by everyone he comes in contact with.

Reminds me of Barc a lot as crazy as it sounds.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 12-06-2020, 11:37 PM   #459
Eviction
Detained

Thanks for letting me play, I had fun.
Old 12-07-2020, 02:13 AM   #460
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Lol @fraze is fuckin horrible
thanks for the feed. i expect this kinda immaturity from eviction, but it's cool to know you guys have something in common.

Tags
scout doesn’t log off, you go invisible