Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-30-2020, 04:04 PM   #161
Shredder

Battle Record: 1-1

Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Go ahead, go for it bruh. Deliver on it, if you got it.
I'll drop you body where you stand. No skeletons inside my closet.
Bitch please.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:06 PM   #162
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
I got you. lmao

Just pm me....ooops! Prob not a good idea right now. lmao

Did you delete the thread to that loss you suffered? LMAO
The 1-2 battle from 5 years ago?

No dude, it's just buried so far down the archives that you need weapons-grade autism to find it

Also good job finding it
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:08 PM   #163
Shredder

Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post

No dude, it's just buried so far down the archives that you need weapons-grade autism to find it

Also good job finding it

Thanks...I think! lol If that was a real compliment.

Thats what I do man. I'm a beast at finding dirt on anybody! lmao

I'm tryin to just be a spectator rn though.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:09 PM   #164
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Quote:

Also good job finding it

Gone
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:25 PM   #165
Shredder

Quote:

Also good job finding it
Tbh it wasn't difficult to find. In case yo scary ass worried about yo concealment game. lol

just some advice. unwanted or not idgaf.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:17 PM   #166
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tbh it wasn't difficult to find. In case yo scary ass worried about yo concealment game. lol

just some advice. unwanted or not idgaf.
Not just your advice is unwanted. Your existence is pure misfortune.
Of course you're liberal with all that talk. You're the best argument for abortion.

Last edited by fraze; 11-30-2020 at 05:21 PM.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 05:19 PM   #167
Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Not just your advice is unwanted. Your existence is pure misfortune.
Of course you're liberal with all that talk. You're the winning argument for abortion.
Oh no you hurt my feelings :(

Please don't talk about me please!!! lmao

Blow it out yo ass, hoe.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:27 PM   #168
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

You're welcome bud

I'm not really trying to hide losing a 1-2 battle

That's pretty shitty ammo tbr
Old 11-30-2020, 05:30 PM   #169
Shredder

Quote:
You're welcome bud

I'm not really trying to hide losing a 1-2 battle

That's pretty shitty ammo tbr
Glad you changed your mind.

Cuz In the discord you invited me too you said you had been tryin to hide that lost for years. lmao I got the screenshot dog. LMAO

But whatever though. I enjoyed the chaos and exposing that went on today.

Thanks kid.

Thanks netcees. Seeing yall at each other throats made me laugh.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:31 PM   #170
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Where’s @Scout though?
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 05:34 PM   #171
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Fuck all o you

Downloaded the vbulletin mod to read all pm boxes

It's just a thousand dick pics from @UserName wtf

Sup with the site? I haven't been able to think of a personal in months and need a curated collection of 5 year old 1-2 battles
haha

I just done it through the database I am a nerd.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 05:34 PM   #172
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

My nigga said weapons grade autism lol
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 06:03 PM   #173
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Battle Record: 3-3

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Okay, I’ve tried to remain as impartial as I can toward you both in my reckoning here.

Zuch - No one wants to see you step down. You’ve done an amazing job and I would like to see you retained, my friend. You cannot please everyone, but you’ve done a pretty great job in pleasing the other 90 something percent that have enjoyed taking part. We want you to continue moderating the NBL. If this isn’t to be for the long term, please at least see out the final two weeks of the planned season (and playoffs?). I understand you’re a young father and your time is limited and you don’t need any further headaches such as this situation, but let’s not take a knee-jerk reaction before first attempting to remedy this scenario. You’re a good man and bigger than this.

Scout - I’m somewhat unsure of what lead to your reaction in this thread, it read to me as if the moderator was acting in your best interests so there may have been some misunderstanding on your part, perhaps? Either way, you seemed honest and open to the idea of your private messages being seen and so I’m inclined to believe you on that front. @Sharp could possibly investigate this matter further. You, being Barcotic or otherwise, have been an active participant in the NBL and those are always welcomed. I’m sure your wish to hide your identity is valid for whatever reason you have, and without factual proof being presented I think we should exercise you the benefit of the doubt - innocent until proven guilty - that you’re not Barcotic and you should be allowed to continue battling with your current record (Loss to Ajax would need to be attributed of course, but you’ve no problem with that so long as you’re allowed to participate, correct?).

Zuch - While I understand your, and Blue Bayou’s, frustration regarding the accounts record if Scout is indeed Barc - for the time being, at least, we have no actual proof of this and so forcing out an activate participant that battles and votes - and is doing a lot better than Barc we may add - seems detrimental to all parties involved. I think it’s in the best interests of the NBL if we can somehow come to an agreement where we retain you both. No-one wants to see you walk, Zuch. Your efforts are truly appreciated and an ultimatum over “It’s him or me,” doesn’t seem beneficial to anyone.

I think the best way to proceed here is to put this misunderstanding behind us, with Zuch in charge of the NBL until at least the end of the current season, and Scout to remain in the NBL for the remainder of its current run (albeit with his loss to Ajax attributed) while Sharp assesses the private messages regarding voting query. This is the fairest judgement I can come to on this situation, all things considered, as while I’m sure Zuch etc have their reasons to suspect Scout is Barcotic - without more than circumstantial evidence we owe him at least the benefit of the doubt that he isn’t who you say he is.

Can you at least agree on those points, individually, without this developing into a slanging match between the two of you? I’ve a lot of love for you both. I don’t want to see either walk if we can find some middle ground between you both to work from.
Correct

I'm not taking part in the last 5 pages of bullshit and unnecessary stuff being thrown out there either, so do what you will

I did see some screenshots though ..
Could it be barcotic battles get a ton of views in general because he attracts it himself by being a faggot? And mine now do too because that's literally who everyone thinks I am?? Hmmm
Frac sending you shit stirring the pot and you decide to show it off like that aint just extra, unnecessary and irrelevant? Just trying to make yourself look better, foh with that drama shit. I now know not to message frac about anything
And no i don't want to join the backstage power rangers

I'm not doing this. I just want to write, not be sucked into more of this retarded shit
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 06:08 PM   #174
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Well to be fair I took it as praise and asked who you were. This was before this whole thing hit the fan
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 06:09 PM   #175
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Let’s just chalk this thread up as a misunderstanding between the moderator, and Scout, and keep Zuch in charge - with Scout as a signed in member (but attributed his loss from last week vs Ajax) and we’ll take it from there. Scout therefore is still allowed to participate, as he has been doing so, but will inevitably face the “You’re Barc,” personals from now on.

In fact, I have a rather good idea, how about Zuch vs Scout next week in the NBL seeing as both will have a few choice words to say about each other? I think there would be interest built around seeing that go down on both sides.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 06:14 PM   #176
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@Scout I’ve forced the moderator to re-open your battle

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...440#post794440
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 06:18 PM   #177
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Whatever I fixed everything. I know you’re Barc. Don’t think I don’t know.

Beef squashed.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:18 PM   #178
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Quote:
@Scout I’ve forced the moderator to re-open your battle

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...440#post794440
Actually, I reopened and cleaned it up myself, dad.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:18 PM   #179
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Glad you changed your mind.

Cuz In the discord you invited me too you said you had been tryin to hide that lost for years. lmao I got the screenshot dog. LMAO

But whatever though. I enjoyed the chaos and exposing that went on today.

Thanks kid.

Thanks netcees. Seeing yall at each other throats made me laugh.
If you can't detect that much sarcasm you might actually have the weapons grade autism I was joking about lmao

Let's clear the air. I'm in rr's discord
Old 11-30-2020, 06:27 PM   #180
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Battle Record: 3-3

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let’s just chalk this thread up as a misunderstanding between the moderator, and Scout, and keep Zuch in charge - with Scout as a signed in member (but attributed his loss from last week vs Ajax) and we’ll take it from there. Scout therefore is still allowed to participate, as he has been doing so, but will inevitably face the “You’re Barc,” personals from now on.

In fact, I have a rather good idea, how about Zuch vs Scout next week in the NBL seeing as both will have a few choice words to say about each other? I think there would be interest built around seeing that go down on both sides.
I would be all for this

I don't even want to participate in that ajax battle anymore
I have no chance of winning it after this, and I wouldn't want to

Chalk up the L to me possibly jumping the gun on zuch I guess ? Idc
Like I said, I just want to bar out
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
green eyes *rare*