Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-19-2020, 10:50 PM   #41
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

36. netcees is my first and only forum 10 years ago i was writing youtube keystyles on instrumentals
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 06:16 AM   #42
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

29. Started battling on netcees under a different alias like 10 years ago while I was in college to get through boring lectures lol.. then It became a kind of hobby.. netcees is all I’ve ever known. Got murdered by a few people .. some cat called Bender? With the futurama character avy.. I remember that. then Hush killed me lol. Then I didn’t battle for like 6 years and came back as Wanderer cos I missed that shit. Since then I’ve pretty much participated in most NBL’s
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 12:52 PM   #43
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

33. I started back on RapWorlds in 06 as pi0neer. I remember meeting Orc when he was TJVerbal before he learned how to write. Spent a little bit of time on Illesty then came over on the og NCs with some of the dudes from there. But I was mostly a topical head for most of that time.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 01:11 PM   #44
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

37. Started idk.. 2002? 2003? on formal forums that is.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:19 PM   #45
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Formal forums are my favorite form of forums
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 02:09 PM   #46
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

I want to hear about these informal forums.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:11 PM   #47
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
33. I started back on RapWorlds in 06 as pi0neer. I remember meeting Orc when he was TJVerbal before he learned how to write. Spent a little bit of time on Illesty then came over on the og NCs with some of the dudes from there. But I was mostly a topical head for most of that time.
Damn I didn’t know that was you?! I remember you bro. We were pretty “close” back then right? In the same crew etc. You did a lot of audios/tracks? Fuck that’s a blast from the past. Hope all good with you man. I literally forgot until you said it that my name was TJVerbal, Jesus.

Isn’t it funny I went on to become the undisputed greatest and most stylish ever to do this?
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 02:24 PM   #48
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Damn I didn’t know that was you?! I remember you bro. We were pretty “close” back then right? In the same crew etc. You did a lot of audios/tracks? Fuck that’s a blast from the past. Hope all good with you man. I literally forgot until you said it that my name was TJVerbal, Jesus.

Isn’t it funny I went on to become the undisputed greatest and most stylish ever to do this?
Lmao. Yeah man we were in TUN together back in the day with Flamez and Pre$$a and a few of the other RW cats. I remember helping you with verses when you started, you def came a long way. I took a long break somewhere between Illesty and NC1 and we fell out of touch.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:27 PM   #49
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lmao. Yeah man we were in TUN together back in the day with Flamez and Pre$$a and a few of the other RW cats. I remember helping you with verses when you started, you def came a long way. I took a long break somewhere between Illesty and NC1 and we fell out of touch.
Haha yeah that’s insane. I remember TUN, ..wAr.. used to make us crazy sigs. I left them to join Strictly Business with Zulou and them. What a traitor.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:56 PM   #50
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

started in around 02-03 on StreetVerbalz and Holla-Front
Old 11-20-2020, 03:03 PM   #51
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@Orc @fraze do you remember MCD?
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 03:06 PM   #52
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Haha yeah that’s insane. I remember TUN, ..wAr.. used to make us crazy sigs. I left them to join Strictly Business with Zulou and them. What a traitor.
Lmao. I remember that shit. You had to have your sig game on point. That crew shit was serious son, you caught some heat over that SB shit, lol. Zulou was kinda nice, what happened to him?

Yeah i think I remember MCD over there @Lars

Last edited by fraze; 11-20-2020 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-20-2020, 03:15 PM   #53
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

I’m not sure - he was on NC one I think.

Yeah Baron I remember him. English fella made emo rap music but his songs were very good. He’s on rap royalty isn’t he?
Old 11-20-2020, 04:24 PM   #54
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he stays at RR

I tried to bring him here but the audio pool is too small for him

He does topical bullshit too quite a lot

He’s in a crew with Dagel at RR lol
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 02:06 AM   #55
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 04:12 AM   #56
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
You joined 7 years ago bruh.
Old 11-22-2020, 03:36 AM   #57
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
You joined 7 years ago bruh.
BB FUCKA FIVE IDIYORE U GOT PROVLEM?!
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 07:20 AM   #58
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
I want to hear about these informal forums.
lemee tell you bout a little thing called INTERNET RELAY CHAT

and

khaled mardham-bey DA GOD
Old 11-23-2020, 11:55 AM   #59
Darkwill

Darkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
I don't really believe in age and numbers but if you had to put a number on it, I would say.......35, fuck
I thought you were Trey on lyricist lounge and bboys?
Darkwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 11:58 AM   #60
Darkwill

Darkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant futureDarkwill has a brilliant future

Started on rapmusic 2001 aged 14. Was in a crew with Nasif lol. Managed to make top 10 in RBL once. It was tough back then. You has guys like Shadows of Darkness, John Dough, Metasin, Arizcatz, Fracture etc.
Went over to a few sites after that like Spitboxers, aznraps, freestyling, rhymenreason, mrblunt, prowlers.
Been on quite a few sites.
Darkwill is offline   Reply With Quote