Old 03-10-2021, 05:53 PM   #201
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my grandma got her second vax shot a week ago and is currently at deaths door

she's like 95 tho, so a stiff breeze could've put her there

old people die
Old 03-10-2021, 07:08 PM   #202
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
# of U.S. Covid Deaths sourced from https://ourworldindata.org/covid-dea...3cmcNKrpUXhfDA

This can be fit with the linear regression of y = 4658x + 12627

Summation of the values x = (13, 14, 15, 16... 24)
73181 + 77839 + 82497 + 87155 + 91813 + 96471 + 101129 + 105787 + 110445 + 115103 + 119761 + 124419

In other words, with a linear model at our current rate ~1,185,600 more will die within the next year

U.S. Flu Deaths per year over the last 10 years:

2011: 37,000
2012: 12,000
2013: 43,000
2014: 38,000
2015: 51,000
2016: 23,000
2017: 38,000
2018: 61,000
2019: 34,000
2020: 22,000

Add all of those up: 359,000. On average that means the flu kills 35,900 per year

In other words, covid in it's first year killed about as many people as the flu would kill in 14 years
In a span of 2 years, covid would kill as many people as the flu would kill in 47 years

Vaccines are being distributed at an incredible rate. 1/10 Americans are fully vaccinated at this point (https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...T39ZDNWq8HUQII), of course the death rate is going to go down.

The number of people being vaccinated increases drastically every day, so obviously the actual number of deaths is going to decrease in the future. That's only because fortunately antivax idiots like you aren't in charge of anything other than your own masturbation schedule
Stopped reading at

Quote:
U.S. Covid Deaths sourced
I said, total deaths, period.

Not deaths attributed to covid, genius.

You seem to have habit of responding to things that are not actually said.

You're over eager. Try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
setup or shut up bitch.
tell me how youre not posting in this thread some more when you get flustered you ballbag

talm bout set it up lol if you wanna punch a nigga in his shit, punch that nigga, dont ask him to get in the ring like he's cordial with you.

anyway...

hope you grams gets better uhoh - & if not may she go with grace

love.

edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post

damn. known mediocre 'topical' battler and the only black guy in his state to avidly collect yugioh cards finna dust off the mic he hasn't used since before his join date. 10-20.

excited for this!
what was it? blue eyes black dragon or some shit? lmao that shit was fiiire

Last edited by Pakistani Hand Cannon; 03-10-2021 at 07:11 PM.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 07:12 PM   #203
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
tell me how youre not posting in this thread some more when you get flustered you ballbag

talm bout set it up lol if you wanna punch a nigga in his shit, punch that nigga, dont ask him to get in the ring like he's cordial with you.

anyway...
setup or shutup bitch
Old 03-10-2021, 07:16 PM   #204
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

you was ghosting this thread hard huh? lol
Old 03-10-2021, 07:20 PM   #205
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
you was ghosting this thread hard huh? lol
setup.
or shut up.
ya bitch.
Old 03-10-2021, 07:25 PM   #206
Pakistani Hand Cannon

make me
Old 03-10-2021, 07:52 PM   #207
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
I said, total deaths, period.

Not deaths attributed to covid, genius.
Hit me with the link to your sources broski. It's cool that you've got the data on 2020 mortality before the CDC has even released it. I swear to God you better not link me to a Tucker Carlson tweet or a Breitbart article
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 12:11 AM   #208
fraze

Quote:
make me
When your mouth writes checks your ass can't cash, you should:
a) Set up
b) Shut up
c) Stop being a bitch
d) Keep my name out your mouth
Old 03-12-2021, 08:52 AM   #209
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
I'll have you know Yugioh is very popular among the blacks.

Quote:
what was it? blue eyes black dragon or some shit? lmao that shit was fiiire
lol word the cartoon was pretty fire back in the day ngl
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 06:52 PM   #210
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Quote:
When your mouth writes checks your ass can't cash, you should:
a) Set up
b) Shut up
c) Stop being a bitch
d) Keep my name out your mouth
no1 mentioned you - you been dismissed to sit in the corner.

now & you sound broken on repeat.

iunno what set up, checks & cash you talkin bout lil nigga. sit down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Hit me with the link to your sources broski. It's cool that you've got the data on 2020 mortality before the CDC has even released it. I swear to God you better not link me to a Tucker Carlson tweet or a Breitbart article
it stopped at Nov tbf. but nah on the link.

find out yourself.

you make assumptions & reply to imaginary things - highlighting your lack of receptivity to look at info fairly for fear it disturbs your beliefs. you're already shut down.

Quote:

is that this fraze hoesenberg? he look like bro we bought food for onetime outside that dusty open mic shit.

shit, i hope he gravy. he look better.

edit - @Eŋg holla me if this blue eyes black faggot casting nigga raps @ me.

Last edited by Pakistani Hand Cannon; 03-12-2021 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-13-2021, 12:32 AM   #211
fraze

He's a Twitter finger gangsta. For real, I can't stand him
All you do is finger blast... you're a pussy Hand Cannon
Old 03-13-2021, 02:33 AM   #212
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:

LOL I knew a nigga like this with the magic the gathering, if thats what it is.. cards..

nigga joined a cult and then quit, or so i'm told... but my boys told me while they were smoking weed and rapping and playing video games and what not he approached all of them

nigga asked them if he could have a peice of their hair.. and said he wanted a piece of their toe nails, but if they didn't want to take their shoes off a finger nail clipping would suffice.

and he was dead serious.. I wasn't there but whoa...
Old 03-13-2021, 02:34 AM   #213
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

shit would be mad cool though just walk up random people and be like...

I don't mean to be weird, but lemme get a piece of your hair and your toe nail clippings.. not trying to be weird or anything.
Old 03-15-2021, 01:52 AM   #214
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Quote:
He's a Twitter finger gangsta. For real, I can't stand him
All you do is finger blast... you're a pussy Hand Cannon
who you talkin to with this "he's this, he's that"? you hurt rn.

& if you cant stand a nigga - drop him. dont beg him to play by your bitch nigga ways.

now kindly stop projecting how hoe you are in my direction.

thanks.

edit - snnnap i just realised that was a bar, damnnn im slow - i thought it was just you being a whiny hoe as per usual

Last edited by Pakistani Hand Cannon; 03-15-2021 at 02:31 AM.
Old 03-16-2021, 06:11 PM   #215
fraze

Really not the brightest. Guess we'll blame it on your bad genes
Since the dangers too apparent... I hope you told yours to skip the vaccine
Pardon me for bringing art to the board. You're starting to bore.
It's hardly a war when... your only chance at winning is the Darwin Arwards
Old 03-16-2021, 08:43 PM   #216
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

got the J&J vaccine 4 days ago.

0 side effects.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote