Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-28-2020, 07:13 PM   #1
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction
Default Scout vs Eviction (SCOUT WINS 4-0)

10 lines
due friday? or before
@Scout
Old 10-28-2020, 07:17 PM   #2
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Battle Record: 3-3

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Here
Old 10-28-2020, 07:19 PM   #3
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

here too
Old 10-30-2020, 01:05 PM   #4
Eviction
Detained

They say the good die young, bitch you should only hope it's peaceful when you rest.
Cuz you don’t have to be a scout, you can still fuck up and get an eagle to your chest.
There are rules to this shit or more like a consequence if you found a match with me.
Where the little shit that fails to start a fire loses a badge or gets doused in gasoline.
You’re a fuckin nobody, some john doe like the name that is always shown on a toe tag.
Fuck your bitch, you’re probably scouting for a new one because she known as a hoe bag.
My bitch is a doll, when I touch her, her pussy gets wet, like this win that shit is effortless.
When you touch your doll, you’re ratting out your weird ass uncle, to your therapist.
You’ll never take the lead, a chalk outline is the only time your bitch ass will make a scene.
I hit all my shots, that's what you hate to see, while you lay more bricks than masonry.
@Scout
Old 10-30-2020, 05:53 PM   #5
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Easy, joker. In terms of skill level, you're falling extremely lower
I'm in the running for best new talent. U slow crawling to mediocre
Got his bitch pimped out and I make her charge good
If she sees Eviction notices, she's still gonna bang that hardwood
And let me guess. He's upset his chick is still denying
Welllllllll if she says scout's honour, technically she isn't lying
He thinks he's hungry? Then I aint happy till I blow his bib
1 shot'll cave his frame. Gatorade..bolt action right below the lid
The more I'm a monster, the more this goner's hope will fade
So I'll end on a positive note, and not the one his dr. wrote for aids

:)
Old 10-31-2020, 05:52 PM   #6
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Up
Old 11-01-2020, 04:29 PM   #7
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Gatorade was fire
Old 11-06-2020, 01:01 AM   #8
Eviction
Detained

can we get some votes.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:00 PM   #9
Shredder

Battle Record: 1-1

Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
can we get some votes.
hell muthafuckin no!
Old 11-06-2020, 06:01 PM   #10
Shredder

Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder

Just kidding nigga. Lol

Eviction brings it when he battles and apparently so does Scout! This was a nice read, niggas. I think y'all two of the best noobs around here.

Bar 1: Eviction. While I always prefer a good personal over a well written threat with nice wordplay, I think Scout's could have been better with the opener. Eviction takes it here.

Bar 2: Scout takes it by a hair. A funnier nameplay punch that outdoes Eviction's line by a small amount.

Bar 3: Scout. I hated both lines to be perfectly honest but I think Scout's was a little fresher due to the wordplay.

Bar 4: Scout. The Gatorade bar was nice and more creative. Eviction'S doll line was hilarious but cant win the same amount of creativity points as Scout's.

Bar 5: Eviction. It's a played bar but so is Scouts and I hate giving points to played lines unless they feel fresher in some way. And Eviction took it in that area.

All in all, I think y'all did a decent job. I expected more but it's gucci cuz I bet this verses was keyed. If y'all take time to write in a future battle I think it would light the site up.

Vote: Scout
Old 11-20-2020, 01:04 PM   #11
Eviction
Detained

anybody going to vote?
Old 11-20-2020, 03:35 PM   #12
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Nobody cares about this
It was a bad idea
Old 11-20-2020, 03:44 PM   #13
Eviction
Detained

It looks like it.
Old 11-21-2020, 02:23 AM   #14
Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
anybody going to vote?
I hope u meant is anybody else gonna vote.
Old 11-23-2020, 06:48 PM   #15
Roe

Roe is an unknown quantity at this point

Bar 1:Evic... strong opener, flow was solid. First line of the bar was filler, double punchline would be nice. It was more of a diss than anything. 2nd line the "scout, eagle on chest" punchline hit, not too expected still effective.
Sco... took a personal angle but his entire bar was similar to Evics first line. No damage was done.. just an insult.

Bar 2:Sco... filler first bar.. setup was there tho so its all good. Clever nameplay and punchline to finish it off. Took this one pretty ez. Idk where evic was going with this... at all. Didn't say much, no damage done to your opponent. Flow was decent.

Bar 3:Sco... this bar had humor to it and nameplay. Wasn't the greatest but still outweighed Evics bar that had no punch, no nothing just a 2 Syllable multie. You have to always be in attack mode bro.. calling his gf a hoe bag at the end of your bar has no "wow factor" expand your mind see better outcomes.

Bar 4:Sco... the "blow his bib" was pause worthy could've did without it. Tough Gatorade punch.... nice way to think outside the box. Evic went for humour...didn't hit esp against a bar like that.

Bar 5:Sco.. felt it was the nail in the coffin.. nice flow and had humor to it. Evic I like the flow and multies in this.. that was about it.

Vote:Scout

Last edited by Roe; 11-23-2020 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-11-2021, 03:26 PM   #16
Eviction
Detained

upping for real votes, these votes are garbage.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:28 AM   #17
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

U are garbage
Old 01-14-2021, 09:21 PM   #18
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Vote-S
E didn't have nothing special to attack S
I felt like S did enough for the win
Old 01-19-2021, 12:49 AM   #19
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah, well what i'll say is that Eviction had way more throught through stuff, even when I read text I try to, in my mind and sometimes aloud rap it.

But I could tell right away, the way that scout worded things... thats more suiteable to text.

I liked the gatorade line, and the scouts honor line for a second I thought it was for Evic, could've been done way better.

Neither were impressive, but the style if you're text battling....Scout got you right away. To Eviction i'd say study a few styles and you have to remember this isn't about who overall wrote the better flowing and nicer verse. If that were the case you'd win... its about punchlines and even though Scout didn't have anything amazing.. he clearly won.

Vote Scout

Tags
dia vs barc idk, die bar, fat faggot dia, its a bird, its a plane, no its barcotic, scout trash