Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2023, 02:12 AM   #1
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

you nerds want a little technical 2 questions to start then we edit in more later?

Where does mr. (likely spanish) freak fuck you idiot fuck you pyshc hiatius on a feminize faire you know what JESODIST DONT EVERE COME BACK BITHC ok u suck CAPPED gay bad grammer lOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

ok now
1- WHERE DOES THIS GUYS MIND COME UP WIth using a "Cuts Everywhere" Slant end-rhyme on the WHpped N*****Slave Back pic??/ WHat made him do that why
why you fndksasd;flasdfjklasd;fjkl
2-Now
we got a "Dark Gas" endrhyme later on which IS NOT PART OF ANY OF THE SCHEM
ok it "starts" w.e else this freak is trying to say next ok so
Like there are numerous other phrses to rhyme w/ the above line,
and if he wanted to change the rhyme there are so many other frazes about sublimated phases of chemistry and Noble Gases w/e
but in what way is a gas dark?
u fucko OF COURSE I'M OVERANLYZING THIS IS BORING RIGHT IM HAVING FUN STILL RIGHT LARS HEALTHY/SANE/ JUST TECHNICALBULLSHIT BREAKDOWNS FOR UR BRIT AND YOUR BARCEY 93%EDGED
so like
yes he could have described the "gas" in many other fashions,,,,and the rhyume he is free to use any rhyme here cuz he's starting a new one lolll
now cereal how bout you google some chemistry on gases and colors and stuff
w/e joking you are mayyyybe a straight male, im so sorry on these jokes hunnie etc U GOT ROCK so ezzz wtf THIS ENTIRE SITE IS TROLLS U WONDER WNY ME AND FRANK HAVE TO TUTORIALIZE LEAGUES AND SPAM TAGS AND U K W (NOW MY FAVORITE OVERUSED ABBREVETATION)
AND LARS BUDDY IF YOURE BORED AND NO ONE ELSE TO troll how abou tyou
nvm just read the fucking verse idiots NOT my follow up Brag gay SIcko weiiiiird cypher spam here that in casseee the fuking SPIc FREAK logs in next year bored lol

edit @Mac here with a nice bolded tag alert on the Observe the slant rhyme of
"Bound to a Chair for a Thousand Years"
FUCK YOU LARS U jesus lars help me out here dude if you don't want another pysch chrisisss
JK as we said semnatics and wording and nothing about jokkess sgaayayy cept if alisses are bags then yeah all gay (as i still joke toooo much Anth I am so STR8 had a niiiice college SLUT who FUCKED so much quieiiiety lil girlll good girl good grades FREAK IN bed this FREAK TIL LI LEFT HER FOR DRUGS GENO on ur fkn yeah uR LAME OM jk HOF nom for GEnos shit NOTTTT cuz i dont want UNI To see me fjckkng bear my real personaaaa cuz dull already cut his wrists on it etc. etc. more spammy roast for nonfiction fun laffs or not whos reading Lars fuck u

https://soundcloud.com/bars-deep/make-you-gravitate
EDIT A SICK SONG MASH LINK for wise/buddha/saint/Nihilists OM dull etc SORRY GUYS this is not personal here;s a sick song to chill
with I"m so calm Lars just u know fkn u know so calm lol
@R!canTheoryz
Perhaps a proper bold alert tag for Mr. Rican, who I personally type a sentence of assurance that,...etc
As you know Rican, a smart guy if I had to assume, or rather eng im slightly drunk wats the word BB um
"deduce" or "induce" AERO THIS IS OM can't edit and fix fo mre? IT's one of those two rican use google lol
still joking on ,,, anyway Rican like, as you know you are just a race-joke Easy lame easy dumb fat white boy insults for spam roast etc.
BUT ON THE SERIOUS FEED HER LIKE U "MIRROR" my Guy "JESO" here in my meta-rhyme mind THAT UNIVERSE NEVER TOUCHED ELOL
on his Greatest Vote Ever for motivation asdlfjadjlfadj blah blah blah yeah uni u got me mmlp got me
IN THE EDIT wheyayh JESODIST FUCKE DMY MIND AND PYSCH LARS get the papwerk buddy cuz u see it's stillll happening in 2023 here (JK IM FINE ON THE RANT tutorirals) right rican so like MIRROR YOU FOR my boy JESO on the CYPHER Sickos (BTW AJ U CANT TOUCH THIS GO FUCK MASTERbate to ur BITTIN WRRINNTS WITH anime boner in background on PC screen etc.)
as i was sayin grican the mirror effect, much like BANNEd discored whil ei FINISHED lars etc, as KUngfu (Whether it aws Blue or Kung himself etc)with HEAVY hard ER's INSPIRING my racinst rating bullshit cuz the whol site had to go down with lARs
INCLUDING MYSEL FO COURSE U IDITOS 3WAY BATTELS yeah DELETED EGOS FROM WHEN I AFDJKFADF ETC
HISTORY CLEAR NOW BLUE BBAYOU LIKE U DIDN TKNOW? gamble u caught up with amen I KNOW RICAN CAUGHT UP HERE JK HE CANT READ THIS RANT HE QUIT ON LINE ONE Lol like uh oh u fucker log in bitch its new here etc drunk barhorw cokehad blue collar
CLEAR FO RMMLP YEAHH GOT ME BUD JESTERRRR HAHAH FUCK UR FUCKING LAEM MULTI AT THE END THAT I HAD TO FRIENLDY RAPE ON OM
etc LWARRRRS SEE IM PYSCHHHO BUDDY ALL CAPPSSS PLZ HELP JK IM DONE W U AS WE KNOW U CAN JUST WATCH LIKE ))))))))))))______________HOWS THE PRIVATE chat all about me? jkjk just typing

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-11-2023 at 02:55 AM. Reason: LARS IM SO BORED LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!@ jk how bout WITTY STILL Luv U BUD here read this
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote