Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-24-2018, 08:27 PM   #301
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

This 2tripple0 dude is best boarder ever

Fuck that rest of y'all niggas
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:29 PM   #302
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

I dont im just saying theres definitely a difference between the two im just trying to point it out because i think people should embrace these differences its okay to be different from each other i think it will help if people knew the truth and could say to themselves yes your right were a little different but we can both learn a lot from each other.... and i think most people do.... i think it should just be taken into account because as an american man living in europe i have noticed that there was something different between us and i never knew what it was but i knew there was aomething different between us i dont think theres actually animosity between the two that was the wrong thing to say what i meant was people arent willing to change their minds about the surgery you either already believe your son should be circumsized or not and most men were circumsized or left uncircumsized only because their father was or wasnt it was often believed that a boy should be what his father was i dont know why but that was what it was used to be believed now people feel it is not as popular a surgery in most places but it still happens a great deal its only on the decline by like 12% in america but regardless its on the decline there are more and more uncircumsized cocks in america then there ever have been before thats all i know...
Old 05-24-2018, 08:31 PM   #303
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of it's creed: "We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of the circumcised and the sons of the non-circumcised will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the length of their foreskin, but by the content of their character.

And on that day we will be able to join hands and sing.

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:31 PM   #304
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I didn't know uncircumsized dixks were on the upswing?

Howd you notice
Old 05-24-2018, 08:32 PM   #305
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of it's creed: "We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of the circumcised and the sons of the non-circumcised will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the length of their foreskin, but by the content of their character.

And on that day we will be able to join hands and sing.

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

I'm logging tf out!

LMAOHGJGDRTTRDTDHDNR

4BFBDB
Old 05-24-2018, 08:34 PM   #306
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

I dont know i dont know everything for instance if you went to south america it is highly popukar to be uncircumsized and they have loads of problems also in africa its very mixed because of the islamic influence in africa so im not sure its obviously a tough topic because your only talking about the two most powerful continents in the world north america and europe..... its difficult to decide who cares its not about winning anyways i didnt want to spark up any feeling of animosity just be aware of differences and embrace them.... its okay that theres different types of people out there dont think of it that way for instance in a groupd of people sometimes being the oddball put is better your the kid that everyones like wow good i like that guy hes different we need him.... i dont know if i explained that correctly but if your playing a game and someone moves a bit different then you are used to sometimes that can be the guy who is actually really appreciated that much more just because he is something a little different.,,,

Last edited by 2tripple0; 05-24-2018 at 08:59 PM.
2tripple0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:23 PM   #307
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Why the fuck do you type out these novels?...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:26 PM   #308
2tripple0
death warmed over

Because i care i care a lot ive been through some shit and i really care too much sometimes about everybody on all sides i fucking care about you and i want to see you do well and i dont think ive got my point across yet i havent even explained most of what im trying to say to you basically im not saying nothing to you your moher shouldnt have already explained to you and i just care way to much about the planet and i really want to see this place succeed for everyone.....
Old 05-24-2018, 09:29 PM   #309
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Because i care i care a lot ive been through some shit and i really care too much sometimes about everybody on all sides i fucking care about you and i want to see you do well and i dont think ive got my point across yet i havent even explained most of what im trying to say to you basically im not saying nothing to you your moher shouldnt have already explained to you and i just care way to much about the planet and i really want to see this place succeed for everyone.....
You are absolutely the sweetest absolutely insane person I have ever met... in person or not... I fucking love you man!
yzeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:31 PM   #310
Exis

How's about focus more on improvin' your skills in writin' verses rather than writin' booklets of nonsense...just a suggestion.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:40 PM   #311
2tripple0
death warmed over

Man what are you talking about every single one of us has aced the test in writing weve topped the game of writing i dont know what your talking about weve all got our own style were all a little different with it but basically every single one of us has aced that test no matter what you think of my writing i dont really think im going get much better i might switch it up a bit but basically how can you say that when people are writing the same style since like fuck it 1994 do you know how long ago that was go put on scarface and the geto boys and hes basicalky writjng the same exact way we are today sure weve improved weve imrpoved weve evolved but basically its the same way theyre writing today everywhere.... i dont know where to go with writing i mean maybe i could teach others who cant write that well how to write better i just dont want to because i just dont think people who cant write that well are really interested in writing its a kid thing you learn how to do it in your teenage years and then thats it you can do it now you know what i mean.....
Old 05-24-2018, 09:44 PM   #312
Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
i dont know where to go with writing i mean maybe i could teach others who cant write that well how to write better
No don't even think about attemptin' that lol...
Old 05-24-2018, 09:54 PM   #313
Uncut Power

Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power

huh man maybe you given me something to think about.... I personally think being cut means youre less of a person because theres less person but maybe not every clipper is beneath me
Uncut Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:56 PM   #314
2tripple0
death warmed over

Okay what do you mean man its basically all laid out already int ext verses anyways right i know what a bar is i know that you have to rhyme in couplets er whatever you are expected to use multis you are expected to write punchlines ina battle in a cypher your expected to follow he rules of the thread ina topical your supposed to stick to the storyline but its all been explained already man its basically kids who like writing that are trying to figure it out and get to the level most of us are already at im sorry to like destroy your little textcee dreams er whatever that if you write your going get some incredible feeling out of it..... but no its already all been explained i cant explain it anymore i wont basically maybe i could push the envelope a little bit but basically the rules of a text verse are already there sorry..... im not going change that im not that smart i have no idea how they came up with it but basically its been like this for a long time..... all i can do is read specific verses and decide if i agree with them and or if i relate to them......
Old 05-24-2018, 09:57 PM   #315
Exis

Lol @Uncut Power as an alias...
Old 05-24-2018, 09:57 PM   #316
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Why so many responses itt 2crip an actual retard in real life shit ain't even funny
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:59 PM   #317
2tripple0
death warmed over

Sure i am whatever
Old 05-24-2018, 10:00 PM   #318
Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Why so many responses itt 2crip an actual retard in real life shit ain't even funny
I'm just wastin' time before I go2 Uni lol...
Old 05-24-2018, 10:00 PM   #319
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

16 pages.

Hell yeah man @2tripple0
Old 05-24-2018, 10:01 PM   #320
2tripple0
death warmed over

Thanks mediocrity

Tags
#circumcisedlivesmatter, agreed -amen, can you program ur own vcr tho, circumsizers are people 2, epic thread-muff, ex gf = mark henry, must be some good weed, page 11, post n ur fukn ded, what does amen think?, you heard the man