As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
lol

The depth of Ledger’s Joker is the shit of legend. Contrary to popular belief the role had little to nothing to do with his death, but the way he approached this role (do some reading on it) wasn’t just insane, it was focused insanity by an actor aware of emotional intri***ies that’d make a psychiatrist blush.
Fair point. All preference, tho. I personally thought Ledger wasn't good. Wasn't terrible but wasn't good IMO. Nicholson was better.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:54 PM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Hey man, has ACV ever giving you a "Sore throat" feeling?

Like I stopped taking it for a few days and I was fine. Started back up and soreness is back.

Now, I've only been taking 15ML twice daily in the morning and at night.

Recommended dosage is up to 30ML twice daily.

Wtf?

And no way Ledger played the better role - well unless your a drug addict junky and you can relate to that weird behavior. I felt Jack was more or so in character.
Nah that hasn't happened to me...but it is obv highly acidic so it's certainly possible.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:09 PM   #23
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

shut up pussy, tell him to fuck OFF but be sure to thank him for VALIDATING HIS MORONIC FUCKING HIPSTER NICHOLSON STANCE WITH SUCH EARTH SHATTERING EVIDENCE OH ITS MY FUCKING OPPINION WAHHHH LEDGER WAS BAD TO ME WUT IN THE ACTUAL FUCKKING LITERAL RETARD FUCKING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR MAKING MY WITTLE HEART BURN OH HEY JUST GOING TO GIVE AMEN MEN ACTUAL RESPONSE FUCK U ...I KEEP REACHING OVER TO THE CAPS BUTTON HOPPING THERE IS A LARGER CAPITAL LETTER OPTION I CAN USE IDEALLY THIS WOULD START AT FONT 1 AND GO TO FONT 1 FAFFILLION IN FIRE BLOOD RED U PIECE OF COCK SUCKING FUCK
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:28 PM   #24
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
Hero movies are dead. The villains are far more complex and interesting characters to make a movie about.
I've been saying this. Esp in DC cause the villains are what made it so good.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:33 PM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
shut up pussy, tell him to fuck OFF but be sure to thank him for VALIDATING HIS MORONIC FUCKING HIPSTER NICHOLSON STANCE WITH SUCH EARTH SHATTERING EVIDENCE OH ITS MY FUCKING OPPINION WAHHHH LEDGER WAS BAD TO ME WUT IN THE ACTUAL FUCKKING LITERAL RETARD FUCKING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR MAKING MY WITTLE HEART BURN OH HEY JUST GOING TO GIVE AMEN MEN ACTUAL RESPONSE FUCK U ...I KEEP REACHING OVER TO THE CAPS BUTTON HOPPING THERE IS A LARGER CAPITAL LETTER OPTION I CAN USE IDEALLY THIS WOULD START AT FONT 1 AND GO TO FONT 1 FAFFILLION IN FIRE BLOOD RED U PIECE OF COCK SUCKING FUCK
I see you, idiot lol.

Bags, eat a dick fam.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:36 PM   #26
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

nicholson's joker was better only in the sense that it was overly camp, to the point of being kitsch. but that was the era - he did his thing.

while the baleman films are a bit overrated, ledger was a savage joker.

he was on some DDL shit.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:48 PM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
I've been saying this. Esp in DC cause the villains are what made it so good.
Gotham shits on most of DCs recent media.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:52 PM   #28
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Gotham shits on most of DCs recent media.
I started the first season of this and just stopped watching idk why. Cause I liked it, Penguin was great and Ian Gallagher plays a great role as young Joker

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 03:01 PM   #29
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
I started the first season of this and just stopped watching idk why. Cause I liked it, Penguin was great and Ian Gallagher plays a great role as young Joker
Season 2 is cool

Haven’t peeped 3 yet
Old 07-13-2018, 03:09 PM   #30
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Knuck want to argue about this?

Never watched Gotham but willing to argue just to argue.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:16 PM   #31
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Knuck want to argue about this?

Never watched Gotham but willing to argue just to argue.
Nah I’m sleepy
Old 07-13-2018, 03:20 PM   #32
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Nolan's direction w/ Ledgers commitment to the role. Epic.

Nicholson did his thing, I prefer Ledger tho.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 03:33 PM   #33
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Nah I’m sleepy
Go to the GYM.

Do not take a nap.

I just got done with meetings for the day - had some time.

Since you don't want to argue, I'll lock up and head home for the weekend early LOL.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:14 PM   #34
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hmm.... What time?
Monday
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:15 PM   #35
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lmfao
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:27 PM   #36
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol ur repulsive

Wat r the odds I matched this super fucking hot koren bitch w a scarred up fucking lip tho lol nc the cruelest mistress of them all
Ahahahhahahahahhahahahaha
Life imitating art imitating lip
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:06 PM   #37
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Offering Nicholson as a superior joker to Ledger is a level of stupidity I'm just not able to acknowledge today
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:10 PM   #38
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
lol
Tehehehehe

1-2 Punch Due
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:16 PM   #39
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Ha ha haaaa
Old 07-13-2018, 08:10 PM   #40
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ledger was way better. Jack was good. But holds no light to what ledger did. He completely immersed himself into that role. It was as of he was born that way.

And using tom waits real life personna as his influence was pure genious. Tom waits everyday life was ledgers joker on screen. Amazing. Same bodyblanguage. Voice. Odd movements. Insane