- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Yo I just saw this thread, Damn didn't want it to turn into this at all....I don't want to be remembered as the mod that robbed or didn't rob muff of a roast win. Just trying to learn shit, get better, and keep this craft/art of text going. Its an interesting outlet and its a positive one. I did already apologize to muff and everyone who felt I was wrong and wished muff the best of luck going forward. And stated that going forward I will have someone else judge the roasts. @El Muffin we cool man no hate no ill will towards you. We keep it breezy...
Man if you want to judge the roasts then judge the roasts. You're the one putting time and effort into this. You prefer what you prefer. Do not let these fucking freaks make this a chore for you.
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 11:52 AM   #62
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Not sure what that means but if you’re still mad that I called you out for recycling I’m not sure why you’re mad at the truth..

You really are being a little whiny bitch right now though and idk why people are afraid to tell you. @El Muffin
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #63
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
hip hops needs this beef tbr

LOL...Im'a have to drop a dime on them niggas...I don't like that shit

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 06-01-2018 at 11:56 AM.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:31 PM   #64
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Not sure what that means but if you’re still mad that I called you out for recycling I’m not sure why you’re mad at the truth..

You really are being a little whiny bitch right now though and idk why people are afraid to tell you. @El Muffin
No I could give af less

U mad because ITS ME *action bronson voice*

Like 8th time uve said idk why everyone's afraid to tell you

"Oh just because its El Muffin"

you saltiest itt

Idgaf about this shit I said my peace n signed out

I didn't make this thread I answered questions
Old 06-01-2018, 07:54 PM   #65
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Man if you want to judge the roasts then judge the roasts. You're the one putting time and effort into this. You prefer what you prefer. Do not let these fucking freaks make this a chore for you.
Hundo

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote