White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default @my niggler @uh-oh...

..@ting you cause you are a fellow rpg fan confirmed. Also @Hush

So as uou know i copped my ps5 day one bought godfall to start which is dope.. then i kept reading reviews about assassins creed that sounded awesome. Well, im here to confirm Creeds dopeness. It is absolutely a return to form.. bringing back the assassin type of gameplay that was completely absent in odyssey.. odyssey actually made me forget i was even playing a Creed title due to the lack thereof assassin style combat and stealth. This brings back the hooded cloak and the wrist blade. It brings back blending and hiding aspects that were present in the ezio era as well. Not gonna jump way out and call it better than creed 2, not just yet anyway.. but with the renovation of the loot system and the way they changed how your weapons are upgraded instead of finding a million of the same shit everywhere you turn, i think its gonna be close ive been exploring and playing this for about 20hrs easy since buying it on friday.. played for 8 straight hrs before i realised how much time had passed.. took a while for them to introduce the assassin aspect, but once they did i got super hype.

Anyeay, bottom line is.. if you were ever an ezio and creed fan than i highly suggest copping

Last edited by Geno; 11-22-2020 at 08:31 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 08:34 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i'm like 30 hours in. shits dope

way better imo than any assassins creed games. i liked 1 and 2 back in the day but word.

this bodies them.
Old 11-22-2020, 08:36 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

valhalla>black flag

the rest is a toss up. i liked oddysee but it suffered from what they all do. too much to do that means nothing. so i do a million side things get 50 hours in realize i made next to no progress and i have no will to continue lol

same with origins
Old 11-22-2020, 09:26 PM   #4
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmao, so ya’ll kicked me from the chord, eh?

Smh...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 10:51 PM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Exactly uhoh. And i bought the deluxe odyssey so i got allllll the dlc. It was so fucking packed with shit to do that i ran out of steem and naver finished the actual story lmao. Valhalla though, nah.. this is solid. Direct. Even the sidemissions arent really missions at all. Just small activities you can do but dont really matter if you dont. I just left for england. Awoke from the animus for the first time. Im into this shit. Lol

Last edited by Geno; 11-24-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 11:19 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Yo. Lol.. just landed in england man this shit is fucking lit homie im assuming youve played valhalla since you responded the ay u did? Ive yet to play black flag.. which is odd cause ive heard how good it is and pirates are my shit.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:56 PM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Checking in here to confirm. Of all the creeds ive payed, this is the most solid. Just got amazing. I stormed the ragnarsons old settlement and yook it back. Looking around there is a ton of building and modifying to do. The england map is huge..

Ive played ezio collection. Creed 3 and oddyssey.. this is already better than all of those and i only just shaved the surface. To dope.

No more spoilers tho. U need this
Old 11-29-2020, 03:21 PM   #8
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Hey Uh-Oh
Join me..
didn't think I'd like it as much as i do, but i've been dungeon grinding trying to level up my character in Albion online.
i need a wing man in the dungeon with me, some of the monsters are tuff, what do you say?
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hard r? sheesh