Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2020, 04:03 AM   #21
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

I would love to see a video man, you could use some English subtitles
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 05:14 AM   #22
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
I would love to see a video man, you could use some English subtitles
Didn't think about that but that's a really good idea actually. I'm leaning towards something like this now, going to see what I can do about that

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:01 PM   #23
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

Word
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 02:45 AM   #24
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

The event is postponed until further notice as more people have gotten Covid the past week, and we're basically back to March with lockdowns, closed gyms and so on. Sucks

Old 11-09-2020, 06:58 PM   #25
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol good cuz ur fuckin wack an that shit would've been trash lmaooo
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 01:39 AM   #26
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
It's still happening you degenerate pos

Also, I remember people pulling the same negative detrimental bs towards other people at other forums, I've seen people bloom the moment they got away from people like you in particular. You think THIS is the place to grow outside of your own weak af online persona that reeks of being a toxic lowlife irl? No, really, I'm interested to hear you speak.

Last edited by Objective; 11-10-2020 at 01:46 AM.
Old 11-10-2020, 01:52 AM   #27
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

do youre thing brodie.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 01:58 AM   #28
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
do youre thing brodie.
I am, and thanks. Currently in a transitional period to become a better person. Yall won't see this side of me again soon enough, I'm getting it out of my system while I still can. This dude opens up for exactly that, so might as well have my last few fits of actually going in so I can recognise why I'm changing and focusing on myself and which vibes I give once and for all.

Just know his Ghost1: I ain't joking about what I'm saying, I care less than you think and you will probably care a bit more than you were ready for if you go down this path. You will not be able to mend shit afterwards and I'll probably ignore you after our back n forth forever after this, solely because I think you are literal garbage that won't even deserve the least of my attention in terms of a reply

Last edited by Objective; 11-10-2020 at 02:03 AM.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:11 AM   #29
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Lmfao. Damn @Ghost1

Good to see you though. Wuddup fammo
Old 11-10-2020, 04:37 PM   #30
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
My apologies for my behavior earlier. I had been having an on-going anxiety attack for 2-3 hours before I logged on, got a new phone yesterday and couldn't figure out how to log in/change my password to Reddit due to it. That's usually where I go to reply and occupy my mind until it settles. This time I went to just read Netcees instead, saw your reply and ye, started acting/thinking irrational thoughts. Working on it though. Welcome back

Old 01-27-2021, 08:12 PM   #31
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

It got postponed to February due to Covid, and then cancelled due to bankruptcy/lack of funding in the end. They told my friend they're going to open it back up again at a later notice when things settle and he's one of the first on the list to get a gallery opening if/when it happens. Not too big of a deal to me but my friend is devastated :(

Old 01-27-2021, 08:15 PM   #32
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmfao robronDUH.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:17 PM   #33
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I am, and thanks. Currently in a transitional period to become a better person. Yall won't see this side of me again soon enough, I'm getting it out of my system while I still can. This dude opens up for exactly that, so might as well have my last few fits of actually going in so I can recognise why I'm changing and focusing on myself and which vibes I give once and for all.

Just know his Ghost1: I ain't joking about what I'm saying, I care less than you think and you will probably care a bit more than you were ready for if you go down this path. You will not be able to mend shit afterwards and I'll probably ignore you after our back n forth forever after this, solely because I think you are literal garbage that won't even deserve the least of my attention in terms of a reply
Underrated objective post

Sorry to hear about the delay though. Still probably for the best.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:31 PM   #34
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Probably for the best considering covid etc. In terms of the rest: I got no shame and live life for the memories. Also got connected with a person that has won a few of these events and competed internationally (at least I think he has, at the very least performed outside of Norway) so I think my addition to his opening would serve its purpose well enough even if it wouldn't be top notch stuff.

Last edited by Objective; 01-27-2021 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:24 PM   #35
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I wish you would change your sig though. Cringe
Old 01-28-2021, 03:58 AM   #36
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
I wish you would change your sig though. Cringe
Says the guy with an undercover rat from a 1990s b-movie as his avvy

I've had it since I signed up, which was 10+ years ago. Have been thinking about changing it but now I definitely won't and never will lol

Last edited by Objective; 01-28-2021 at 04:07 AM.
Old 01-28-2021, 02:38 PM   #37
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

yeahh dont listen to these motherfuckers.. focus on ur objectives
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:06 PM   #38
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Objective... yeah man do it.

I don't like doing public speaking, or preforming on stage. The few times I rapped in stage it was loud, low lights and a lot of yelling.

Doing spoken word and whatever, even if you have good material and are confident about how you can speak it cadence etc, its all on you. So its a little more nerve wracking.

But if you promised your friends you'd do it and you've got confidence, go ahead and kill it man, unless you're horrible you wont get booed and you'll feel good a few years later about it.

Good luck homie don't back out!
Old 01-29-2021, 01:28 AM   #39
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Word. Mac n Ouch among a couple the real ones on here.

I think the Norwegian culture is very accepting to giving things a go, even when people fuck up. The spoken word and storyslam communities are really supportive as well. Tons of events where novice people can start out, crowds are usually supportive/respective as well knowing someone is doing something they don't dare to do.

I feel safe enough in terms of backlash, shit was always nerve wracking until I'm on the stage in school (obviously not the same but theater etc. I often got one of the main roles, just gotta think of it as the same thing). Then everything disappears, I just need somewhere to start. Once covid is over I'm going to be joining events on the reg and build from there for the love of it.

Old 01-29-2021, 07:19 AM   #40
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Bottom line is you know if what you're reciting is good enough or not. Just do it, in a Norwegian cafe thats all about poetry readings I don't think you'll get booed even if you suck horribly. And you'll probably do fine.

I spoke at both of my brothers memorial services. One committed suicide, the other was killed. And my parents wouldn't speak, my brother who committed suicide my mom rented out this big hall, there was like.. a good 300 people there. My parents wouldn't speak, and I just flippantly said I would a few days before the service not really thinking.

But anyway, I stood up and went to the podium and did it and I feel good about myself to this day for doing it.

And this is coming from a guy who went to community college, had a stand up presentation and I didn't go to school the day of, they rescheduled it and I didn't go to school that day either. I'm loud mouth, and confident as fuck.. but public speaking makes me feel scurred. Bottom line is stand up and do your shit, if you're confident in it.

You'll feel way better about it if you do Vs. hide under your bed sheets.