Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > NBL Season 17: Summertime Shootout/The Last Stand > Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2023, 08:45 AM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Opener was fire here I thought, great idea conceptually and worded tough. I didn’t get the prank one so I apologise if I missed something there but I’m going to gloss over that one. Origin story was worded really well I thought, blood run it’s course was another fire concept to me. Why aorta was real nice too, fresh as fuck to me as I’ve never seen that done before prior to this, love that creativity though for real. Shame you got noshowed here and some of those concepts went to waste because you turned up for this one. Wordz is nice with it, no doubt, looks like he’s a problem.
Old 04-28-2023, 02:15 PM   #2
Wordz AhGod
カミノコトバ

Battle Record: 2-0

Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Opener was fire here I thought, great idea conceptually and worded tough. I didn’t get the prank one so I apologise if I missed something there but I’m going to gloss over that one. Origin story was worded really well I thought, blood run it’s course was another fire concept to me. Why aorta was real nice too, fresh as fuck to me as I’ve never seen that done before prior to this, love that creativity though for real. Shame you got noshowed here and some of those concepts went to waste because you turned up for this one. Wordz is nice with it, no doubt, looks like he’s a problem.
Appreciate it, the clap clap line was in reference to a prank people play on dudes at the office when they fall asleep. People clap and they jump up to clap too. The “molested and victimized” line was a play on his original name “MV”. Hope that clarifies some stuff.
Closed Thread