Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 02-22-2020, 08:33 PM   #1
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future
Default Sid vs Slecht - SLETCHT WINS

12 lines
due Tuesday 25th

Last edited by slecht; 02-25-2020 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-22-2020, 09:22 PM   #2
Sid

Sid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant future

Checking in
Old 02-23-2020, 12:27 AM   #3
Sid

Sid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant futureSid has a brilliant future

Bitches call sid all the time I don’t need to pick up them whores
Slecht, only dudes ‘ring’ you cos they know it’s easy to get their dick up in yours
When sid get into swing of things it means get a pen and create hits
When slecht get into swing of things it mean he wanna see men shake hips
Kobe of text? That’s a joke at best now sid will lower the stats of ya character
you slamming a bucket? Only cos you mad sid can lower you to the status of a janitor
Sid is fresh and always looking for creative angles and new ways to use the rhyme
Slecht is old been here since 2016 desperate for a 1st win sohe looking for newbies to fight
Women have been chasing sid for years yes my genes will carry cos i get actual sex kid
Yet they ignore slecht cos he’s a weird cunt this must be what they call natural slecthtion
He posting music he fucks bitches too but he secretly means feltching & dong
I clicked that shit And it took me straight to Elton John
Old 02-26-2020, 05:12 AM   #4
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

You'll never make gwap off your pen & pad or surprise readers with neat concepts.
If I were you: I would withdraw completely...you'll never have them in deep awe, sid.
Those slothful ways won't get you anywhere. You're still a shy, lame rookie.
Last time Sid was making moves with other animals, I was watching the Ice Age Movie.
I'll make you forfeit the league after this body. That's how I show & tell.
Netcees will know I rancid off the site for having concepts that were old & stale.
I'm getting inside your head by bullying those 12 lines. Most would call it a trash script.
I'd say it's acid, & it's all downhill from here like a Bad Trip.
Better wake up because saying you'll be taking the w is stupid.
It must be a dream because we all know you're gonna lucid.
I'm a father figure to most of these writers & one of the goats on the main stage.
Don't care if I receive heat for bodying a bitch...I'm not Dwayne Wade.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:42 AM   #5
Sid

Cool battle sle, rancid was sweet
Old 02-29-2020, 12:57 AM   #6
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I got slechtq here with a more traditional battle verse. I like rancid, didn't really love his other wordplays but his verse is enough to take it against Sid's verse--the entirety of which was just saying Sid (in the 3rd person) gets ladies but Slechtq doesn't because he's gay.
Old 02-29-2020, 01:08 AM   #7
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

lol @Pharaohs Army definitely not gay
Old 02-29-2020, 01:13 AM   #8
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

was talking about the content of your opponents verse
Old 02-29-2020, 01:18 AM   #9
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
was talking about the content of your opponents verse
lmfao stoner moment. My bad.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:43 AM   #10
manikal
Ageless mc

manikal is on a distinguished road

Sid
"Bitches call sid all the time I don’t need to pick up them whores
Slecht, only dudes ‘ring’ you cos they know it’s easy to get their dick up in yours"

"Sid is fresh and always looking for creative angles and new ways to use the rhyme
Slecht is old been here since 2016 desperate for a 1st win sohe looking for newbies to fight"

vs

Slecht
"Those slothful ways won't get you anywhere. You're still a shy, lame rookie.
Last time Sid was making moves with other animals, I was watching the Ice Age Movie"
^ I liked the connection with sloth.

I'll make you forfeit the league after this body. That's how I show & tell.
Netcees will know I rancid off the site for having concepts that were old & stale"
^ Bar of the battle IMO.

Anyway , I feel Sid woulda had a chance if he toned down the braggadacio.

Vote Slecht

Last edited by manikal; 06-05-2020 at 03:46 AM. Reason: misrepresentation of my opinion