Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2018, 02:10 AM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default **Week 6 Battle Arena League Magazine**

**WK6: Mags Intro**

Yo was a decent week for sure, most of everyone showed and everyone did do better with the votes, so thanks for that...lets keep that going! Seems to be a trending thing with the DBL No-shows but hey whatever it is what it is. This week looking at it has some really good match ups for sure. Going to say i only see 1 MAYBE 2 no shows, I'm hoping for a clean sweep here, though. Props to everyone staying in and battling hard, props to @Flow and @GUDELJ for helping me with this, lets get this going!!...

**New Battler Profile**

Cereal:

Don't know much about the guy, he hasn't introduced himself in the discussion forum yet, Not like its a requirement but he made some predictions so that leads me to think that he has been looking around, trying to get an idea if things. So that's good, we will see what he's got soon enough. Welcome to the site and the league. Good luck sir.

**WK5 Battle Reviews**

Championship: Cred 2-0 vs. DynamiCz 2-2:

This turned out to be a bummer here, thought Cred would show for sure, he just ain't all the way with it right now. That's cool just wouldve liked to see this battle go down for sure. Dy had a nice verse and definitely wouldve put up a good fight verses Cred I think. Either way we got a new champ! Props to Dy for showing up and good luck with the belt.

Contender: BodySnatcher 3-1 vs. Jabari Black 2-2:

This turned out to be a good battle for sure, think Body maybe thought he was comfortable and could take it, but Jabari didn't hold back and came with it for sure, enough to take the sweep. Props to both for showing!

Bongo Bear 0-0 vs. 2tripple0 0-0:

This was alright, we got to see what Bongo had, so that's good he seems to have a general idea of what to do, more battling and looking around and formalizing your own style he could have potential. 2trip came kind of what was expected, still needs to work on thinking out concepts, more...thinking outside the box. Bongo did enough to get this in the end.Props to both showing!

Pronotfound 0-0 vs. Og smokinstein 0-0:

Double fucking no show, kind of thought this would happen. You guys want back in make sure you can show for sure!

GUDELJ 2-0 vs. Blue Bayou 3-1:

This was a big upset here and I'm sure Gud is happy about it for sure. He came out and stepped it up for sure and not saying Blue was horrible but I don't think Blue wasn't thinking he would. I know Blue had a lot on his mind this last week/weekend so I think maybe that played a roll here and didn't allow him to 100% focus on this. GUDELJ stays undefeated and got this in the end and earned himself a contender spot. Props to both for showing this was a good battle for sure.

bleak 2-1 vs. Flow 1-1:

Ended up turning this into a pic battle which was cool, nice to see something different and turned out to be a good battle both came with some heat for sure.fat wife Flow I think proved he is a dangerous person to pic battle making it to the Finals in the HoT w/ muff. Was kind of risky I think for bleak to request it but bleak looking to do something different I get it, but came up short here and Flow got the sweep. Props to both for showing up!

Lenox 1-1 vs. Grizz 1-1:

Wasn't expecting Grizz to no show here but hey it is what it is. Lenox showed up with a nice verse for sure and if Grizz would've dropped and tried it might have made for a good battle. Don't think Lenox was thinking Grizz would no show either and put up a nice verse. Props Lenox, lets get back schedule next week Grizz!

Twodrop 2-2 vs. Killing Spree 1-0:

Another no show I wasn't thinking would happen, I know Kill is known for it but still had confidence he would show. Lets make it up next week and get back on track

Flo Reals Opinon Segment

Wall of Flames

Top Of The Board
ZELPH (vs Blue Bayou)
You date the nastiest of whores, my bros run trains & lay pipe
Bro, that hoes been gettin tagged so much we started callin her Amens wife

In Number 2 its...
JABARI BLACK (vs Bodysnatcher)
You go to work n put a rounds in the oven. We don’t believe this jerk’s liftin
I’ll find ya pregnant bitch n put a round in her oven...we put in work different

Close Behind in Third its...
FLO REAL (vs Bleak)
You a Holdor lookin faggot, no wonder you struggle writing
When he said "honeycomb over" he didnt mean he wanted her hair like it!

Bonus: No Show Shine
DYNAMICZ (vs Cred)
Lets talk recoil! Aim at his mental soon as I get the 12 gauge pump in
From a bridge! Make you freefall with ropes to your ankles-that's bungee jumpin

Zelph took out Blue which was pretty coo, good battle that. Dyna was no showed by Cred so he stays champ, didnt get time to feed bu you had mixed bag, decent highs an 2 lows. Opener an closer for me albeit closer being a simple mistake, opener was mad played.
Black beat body to get a chance to champ, going to be an interesting match this week. G/L both.

Wall of Shame
DYNAMICZ (vs Cred)
Simple punches vs haymakers-This Tyson before they had his boxing rep diminish
2 Piece w/ the combo, have you seated w/ the double decker-you in a bus from british!

2CRIP (vs Bongo Bear)
Couldnt spit no good lines on a mic in fact if you were anything good i wouldnt be very nice
You tryinto battle and diss me but no one want to read what you got to write

**WK5: Battle.Of.The.Week** - GUDELJ vs. Blue Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ
Blue a vet? Bro pls.. I got just the thing to expose this old geek
Then he’ll wanna Sudafed only because he’s been on a cold streak
U’ll get fukn wrecked. I bang chopper after chopper like triple X
Then the ratchet’ll have ur guts all over the pole like stripper sex
Pull up to ur crib w/ killaz. U claimed u were rdy but I knw u were bluffin
the whole crew rides deep blue, see? I’ll have my sharks eat u for nothin
My hoes ready to squeeze. All I gta do is relay the text
Then it’s the Nina.. going off in ur face like an angry ex!
I’ll take yo girl, she’s the target. Whips fly, iono where to park it
Street nigga w/o Abu, rdy to sweep ur princess off her feet like a magic carpet
BIG GUNS. I let it go and watch the heat soar
Unique roar.. then the machine turns into an animal like beast wars
I’m In the whip w/ my gang & we thump. U a lame w/ no game - u a punk..
Blow the brains out this chump. Elephant shooters.. they’ll let it spray frm the trunk!
Vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
guys a shy pre-cumming virgin that'll NEVER get to hump w/ a rocket..
soon as a bitch says Hey...Zel Nuts in his pants & he ainttt got none in his pocket
not a pro with the flames, you screwed ur partner & ya flow is to blame..
dunno why Aerated u high cuz that 1st round exit ‘Exposed the Holes’ in ur Game
^ tryna hype ya Cavs line boyyy the lines that u say are shit..
the GOAT let down by his teammate.. NOW we’re realllllly talkin J R Smith
wont quote em hes wack, drops shit this battle's over it's FACT..
i don't think this Piglatin but his wordings so bad u'd SWEAR he wrote it in that
aim the haymakers at ur dome while i beast these lines..
& while i'm bombing with Rights all your bitch ass can do is READ me mine
you're bitchmade but i'll have Shotty's loaded in the van incase..
cuz i'll admit, when it pops-off ur the first one Sprayin'….. a can of Mace
his girl dumped his broke ass many times & stays laughing at em now..
not only does she keep giving Forclosure.. the same things happened to his house
got burners in both hands aimed high & low w/ dead precision..
so when i ‘Draw the Line, there's Two-Dots’ guaranteed to give ya head Division
& you wanna be 'Flo Real' now?! i swear i'll put this herb in a hurse..
cuz i already smashed the real 1 & wont lose to an imposter whose wording is worse
GUDELJ WINS!

**WK5: Verse.Of.The.Week** - GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ
Blue a vet? Bro pls.. I got just the thing to expose this old geek
Then he’ll wanna Sudafed only because he’s been on a cold streak
U’ll get fukn wrecked. I bang chopper after chopper like triple X
Then the ratchet’ll have ur guts all over the pole like stripper sex
Pull up to ur crib w/ killaz. U claimed u were rdy but I knw u were bluffin
the whole crew rides deep blue, see? I’ll have my sharks eat u for nothin
My hoes ready to squeeze. All I gta do is relay the text
Then it’s the Nina.. going off in ur face like an angry ex!
I’ll take yo girl, she’s the target. Whips fly, iono where to park it
Street nigga w/o Abu, rdy to sweep ur princess off her feet like a magic carpet
BIG GUNS. I let it go and watch the heat soar
Unique roar.. then the machine turns into an animal like beast wars
I’m In the whip w/ my gang & we thump. U a lame w/ no game - u a punk..
Blow the brains out this chump. Elephant shooters.. they’ll let it spray frm the trunk!

**WK5: No Show Shine!** - DynamiCz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz
guys a shy pre-cumming virgin that'll NEVER get to hump w/ a rocket..
soon as a bitch says Hey...Zel Nuts in his pants & he ainttt got none in his pocket
not a pro with the flames, you screwed ur partner & ya flow is to blame..
dunno why Aerated u high cuz that 1st round exit ‘Exposed the Holes’ in ur Game
^ tryna hype ya Cavs line boyyy the lines that u say are shit..
the GOAT let down by his teammate.. NOW we’re realllllly talkin J R Smith
wont quote em hes wack, drops shit this battle's over it's FACT..
i don't think this Piglatin but his wordings so bad u'd SWEAR he wrote it in that
aim the haymakers at ur dome while i beast these lines..
& while i'm bombing with Rights all your bitch ass can do is READ me mine
you're bitchmade but i'll have Shotty's loaded in the van incase..
cuz i'll admit, when it pops-off ur the first one Sprayin'….. a can of Mace
his girl dumped his broke ass many times & stays laughing at em now..
not only does she keep giving Forclosure.. the same things happened to his house
got burners in both hands aimed high & low w/ dead precision..
so when i ‘Draw the Line, there's Two-Dots’ guaranteed to give ya head Division
& you wanna be 'Flo Real' now?! i swear i'll put this herb in a hurse..
cuz i already smashed the real 1 & wont lose to an imposter whose wording is worse

**WK6: Battle Prediction by GUDELJ!** - (3 done by Incredible)

Champion: DynamiCz 3-2 vs. Jabari Black 3-2

This is going to be a fun ass champ Match right here. Both of these dudes are on a come up and have been consistently getting doper each week, and always manage to drop multiple haymakers in their verses. DynamiCz has very unique wording and I’ve noticed that his wording and execution tends to either make or break his punch. His concepts are cool and creative and can do major damage if done right. Jabari is another one who’s seemed to have adopted the gunbar aggressive type style, and is getting to the point of mastering his own mix of it. Face on the wall like employee of the month!!! I’m excited to see what both of these guys are going to bring this week, hopefully both drop a hot 16 and make this worth reading multiple times. This is gonna be hella close but I think JB is going to come up with the slight edge and grab the W. Jabari Black 55/45

Contender: GUDELJ 3-0 vs. Flow 2-2 - (by Incredible)

This is going to be good for sure, Flow I can tell wants his belt back for sure and has his chance in his sights. Zelph been doing great in the league started with an easy win and has been facing some tough opponents as of lately. I tried to do some digging around to see if Zelph ever champed any of the leagues here. Not saying it has a diss so don't take it that way homie. Just thinking of it as a HUGE motivator to come with possibly one of your best verses on that Blue Bayou verse level to give Flow a run for his money. I am looking forward to what happens here probably one of the most anticipated next to the champ. Damn going to be close but I got GUDELJ taking this. Good luck guys bring that Heat!!

BodySnatcher 3-2 vs. bleak 2-2

This should be another good battle right here. Both of these guys are coming off loses and are gonna have something to prove to each other. Both of these guys have the potential to win here and drop some haymaker quality bars. Body is another guy who’s got the dope concepts but his wording and execution can either be a hit or miss. Big ups to this guy for coming such a long way in such a short period of time, not too many people can do that. Another shout out to bleak though for improving his record from 1-22 to like 18-30, also good job on sticking with this shit every week and always showing. Every week you get better bro and it shows. We need more people like you. Now as far as who’s taking this match, I think it’s gonna go to Body but bleak definitely has the potential to give him a run for his monkeys. BodySnatcher 65/35

Blue Bayou 3-2 vs. Killing Spree - 1-1

To be honest I’m not sure if either of these guys are going to show this week. This has potential to be a good battle but Blue has been MIA since last week and didn’t vote on anything so idk what’s up with him. Killing Spree is just all around unreliable tbh, he asks for extensions every single week and only actually drops in about 25% of those battles. If this battle happens then I’m sure Blue will take it to the House, unless something unexpected happened. Blue Bayou 80/20

Twodrop 3-2 vs. Lenox 2-1

These two guys are both on the come up. Twodrop is still figuring out what works and what doesn’t, but has the general understanding of what’s dope and what not to drop. His concepts and bars are generally pretty good, and his wording gets progressively better too. Lenox is hands down the future, and I wholeheartedly mean that. He has the biggest potential out of anyone I’ve ever seen here, and he’s only fucking 9 years old. LIL TAY IM ONLY 9 YEARSOLDNAND IM RICHER IN BARS THAN ANYONE HERE! I see you Lenox. Lenox gets better every week, he used to just troll and do some pretty lame stuff but I see he’s changed his ways and is taking this text business a little more seriously now. Keep it up. I think this is gonna be pretty damn close, both are pretty reliable to actually show up, but it can go either way. I’m gonna edge it out to Lenox though. Lenox 55/45

Bongo Bear 1-0 vs. Grizz 1-2 - (by Incredible)

We saw what bongo had last week, think in order to get the win he will need to come out a lot better than last week. Grizz was showing potential when he shows lol. But think something just came up last week and Grizz will get back on track here. With that being said I got Grizz taking this in the end.

2tripple0 0-1 vs. Cereal 0-0 -(by Incredible)

This is going to be interesting here for sure, we don't know what Cereal has working so it depends on what he does here cause trip isn't a opponent that's hard to beat. 2trip needs to dig deep, and try to get some fresh, complexish concepts going. Idk I'll just say I got Cereal taking this in the end if 2trip shows up, good luck guys.

**WK6: Mags Outro**

Yo thanks again props for Flow and Zelph for helping me with this, allowed me to finish it up tonight. A lot of good battles going on this week, @Orc I know you signed in, but with you no showing in the tag, not being active since signing it, or responding to the PM I sent you, I didn't put you in let me know if you want in for WK7. Other than that I don't really have anything to touch on guys lets have a good week and keep up with that same pace with the votes. And y'all go get at the Roast!

Last edited by Incredible; 06-12-2018 at 02:14 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:17 AM   #2
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

@DynamiCz @GUDELJ @Jabari Black @BodySnatcher @Blue Bayou @Twodrop @Flow @bleak @Lenox @Bongo Bear @Killing Spree @Grizz @2tripple0
Old 06-12-2018, 02:18 AM   #3
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Great mag bro keep up the good work. Props
Old 06-12-2018, 10:58 AM   #4
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

turned out to be a good battle both came with some heat for sure.fat wife Flow I think proved he is a dangerous person to pic battle

lol missed 1.

Great mag, props.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #5
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Old 06-12-2018, 04:13 PM   #6
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Good shit yo