Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2015, 09:31 PM   #1
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future
Default Battle Arena Round 2 Magazine.

Intro
What up, and props to everyone who made it to the second round of the Battle Arena Tournament. I want to remind everyone that the winner of this tourney will have a chance to face @murda sho the winner of the Shadow Boxing tourney in the first Battle Arena Heavyweight championship match. 90% of this mag was done by Remy Lebeau big shouts to him, because I was having such a busy week this mag was almost not possible. I think its great to get a second opinion because I have been dropping so much content and mags lately I think it is cool to get a different opinion and perspective and whats what in the battle scene. Make sure to drop votes on the 2 on 2 tournament because winner of that will be defending the belts in the Battle Arena as well, which will also work towards achievements and accomplishments. Rock with me, because I will be bringing you the content you expect in the future months. Stay on the lookout for the Summer Classic as well, it well be underway towards the start of September.

Top Punches
by @Remy LeBeau

@Destroyer
u won't make it past this round & I dare this lame to try
cuz anyone sayin Jada Champ is Here might as well Kiss the Game Goodbye
@Odd Ways
to hush he's great, but to the league he's gay
it's ironic that after i spaz out, he'll get bodied for 2 weeks straight
@Bust
Ya whole Stee is broke, not sure if doe could fix but no1's as lame as U be, ways
So take this sign, can, n ur bummy style to a I-75 off ramp where changes to be made
@Unfukwitable
Lets engage in fistacuffs, he'll grow lumps that's action figure size,
those Hav KNOTS, could replace the commercials w/ the African kids & flies.
@Havoc
ur stuck in the longbar days, so there is NO WAY u can burn me down..
so if i say unadapted....faggot i'm just reffering to ur concepts an wording now
@Muffy
you said u bodied OS w/ that crew diss. I must be much too blind
Either this blunt got to my head or u won a Fight Night and lost your fucking mind
lol at how that went down tho. holy shit
Funny you from the Windy City n u hoped them biting accusations would Blow Over Quick
@Cred
u on vacay throwin bitch fits? u got no hoes n no liquor cus u da broke type
it's hilarious as fuck dat u bar out on open tabs but neva opened a tab in a bar ya whole life
i put FAKE niggas to rest n i got deadly aim wit the smith n wess
i'm comin wit sum shit so off the wall ur splattered brains'll be impressed
@iSpaz
Mannn you gay. Always tryna play wit dudes extremeties.
It's like his hunger never stops.. no matter how many faggots give Remedy.

@Useless
He's pussy, prob walks around with a purse n zima.
always ovary acting.. Bitching about a loss worse than Gina.
@Zelphish
u wont dish one out on me bro, this guys in need of direction
cuz whenever its U-Verse me you'll never make a stable connection
@Bags
U broke an queer an ya face is gross an weird
little rascal got a hair lip part that'd make alfalfa reconsider his whole career
@Witty
I'm a legend on RB, U a nobody, just a lonely, wack, pretender
U got over 20 losses on a site where ur the only active member
@Killing Spree
alumni? I'll Pop guy & leave a legend Herb slaughtered
start wit shoot'n Witney's & finish wit him dead like her daughter
@Lotto Smirk
bore girls with ur theories that's why u'll always get stuck as a friend
if a girl EVER asks him for a date he'll just ramble on About when the world'll end

@Chyeahhh
Nice no show record! Be glad I came late in the season
This con sent forced 16's and they all said no, guess they call it rape for a reason

Battle Reviews
by @Remy LeBeau

Mr. J vs. Destroyer
This was a pretty good battle. Both of y'all brought it and dropped a nice verse. Each verse had more hits than misses and that always makes it a more enjoyable read, obviously lol. The quotables were about even but Destroyer had a couple haymakers whereas mr j only had jabs and OK punches. The voters felt that destroyer had the harder hits and the better misses so he walks away with the shut out victory.

Winner: Destroyer

Odd ways vs. Bust
Yo this was the closest battle of the round, voters were pretty split on this one and I think it came down to style preference. Both had some haymakers and I think the quotables were damn near even so the misses are what won or lost this battle. Honestly I thought odd was gonna take this one but it seems he either underestimated his opponent or rushed his verse and bust came with that fire and got the split decision win.

Winner: Bust

Unfukwitable vs. Havoc
Aite I thought havoc was gonna no show but he did end up dropping a verse so props for that bro. Havocs got decent wording but needs to work on his concepts, imo Havoc's best punches were the simple name plays on un, both were decent. Unfuk had 2 haymakers and a decent bar, tbh I think if havoc would've had one dope bar to replace one of his misses he could've took it, but that didn't happen. So unfuk takes this one easily.

Winner: Unfukwitable

Muff vs. Cred - BOTW
This was a dope battle, after ALL the shit talk I think this battle lived up to the hype. Muff had a good verse but some of his punches felt too statementish and he used the biting concept too much. He had his share of good lines with a couple of em being dope. Muffs verse was nice but cred was up to the challenge and dropped one of the better verses I've read from him. This battle was a lot closer than the votes indicated imo but I think cred got it and the voters agree.

Winner: Cred

Remy vs. Ispaz
I thought spaz had a decent verse. That remedy line was ur best punch but the grill leaking and filming a movie lines were too simple and felt dated, the hush hype man line was cool but it didn't feel like a punch aimed at me. Anyway, I like spaz's style and I think once he elevates he's gonna be a force around here.

Winner: Remy

Bags vs. Zelphish
Zelphish had an aite verse, I was expecting garbage but was pleasantly surprised. He didn't have any terrible misses but a couple of his lines were just too obvious and strait forward. And he had a bags name play which is pretty much garunteed to be played BUT he tied it into a personal which was aite. Bags brought the lulz. I usually don't like when a whole verse is about one thing but each one had a good concept behind it and were flipped nicely.

Winner: GAYmen

Witty vs. Killing spree
My man witty brought the thunder like Thor. His whole verse hit and tbh that's a rarity. Even the best cats usually end up having a miss or two. A couple of his lines mightve been light but thats better than a complete miss. KS had two good lines IMO but his other 3 were misses. He needs to take more time on his verses and try to reword his concepts a couple different ways to figure out what works best. While flipping the concepts I think ur wording will get better too.

Winner: Witty

Lotto Smirk vs. Chyeahhh
This battle was better than expected.. no hate but honestly I wasn't expecting much from either but by reading some of yalls more recent verses I can tell y'all are getting better. Lotto gets better with every verse I read, if he actually takes the time to write. In this battle he had a decent drop with only one miss but most his hits were light. Chyeah pisses me off sometimes cause he has nice concepts but he just executes them badly. If he would get his wording on point with his concepts he'd be dope. This battle was another example of that. Good concepts with shotty wording. Props to both on dropping a good verse tho.

Winner: Lotto

Props to everyone for showing and dropping good verses. Y'all keep it up for the rest of the tourney.

Battle Previews
by @Remy LeBeau

Bust vs. Lotto Smirk

Bust has been holding his own for a while now and really opened my eyes to how good he is last week against odd. Supposedly he's done some work at rb but I haven't seen it so I can't attest to it. Lotto been getting better with every verse he writes when he actually takes his time to sit write and flip his concepts. This should be a decent battle but I think bust has got the edge.

60/40 bust

Cred vs. Destroyer

Des a vet, archeologist got markings on cave walls that're believed to be des flipping concepts. He's one of my favorites to read when he's on but lately he been getting lazy, dropping one or two bangers and then just skipping out on the rest of his verse. I think that's why the 1-2 league suited him so well cause he could concentrate and put all his effort in one punch before his ADD kicked in and he said fuck it. Cred been on a tear lately with solid drops and making waves. Imho he was screwed out of a shot at the nbl title over some bullshit. I expect nothing less than his best every verse tho, this battle should be dope and close if des can stay focused and interested. But that's not a certainty so my prediction is.

60/40 cred

Bags vs. Unfukwitable

Bags, when he shows n tries, has been the best to do it for quite some time but he hasn't been battling as much lately while unfuk been hitting the scene hard dropping one solid verse after another. But if bags writes to the best of his ability and doesn't underestimate unfuk I think he'll be too much. Of course there's a chance that doesn't happen so i got this all even on the prediction.

50/50

Remy vs. Witty :(
The gods were cruel my friend. But we shall persevere. The fox and the hound shall live on.

Outro
Aight so, like I said we keeping it short and sweet this week. I promise I will make up for it in the next mag and drop a fucking encyclopedia on you niggas. Thanks again Remy, appreciate it. Anyone and everyone is willing to step up and drop a mag with/and/or for me at any time. Feel free to PM me if your interested, thanks again to all ya'll for making this site possible, and keeping battling interesting. Salu
Old 08-08-2015, 10:00 PM   #2
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Good shit, 100!
Old 08-09-2015, 07:47 AM   #3
Bust

Battle Record: 5-7

Bust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant future

Nice shit props
Old 08-09-2015, 11:02 AM   #4
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Dopeeee. Good shit y'all.

Rep
Old 08-09-2015, 11:07 AM   #5
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

props. good shit remy for stepping in
Old 08-09-2015, 01:34 PM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

@Ace
the fffuckkkk.. with broads he has the goofiest of rhythms..
ladies if u find urself lookin at this position it's too late.. u have roofie in ur system.
paco u deadmeat.. i dont care what u said geeek..
he told me he'll match me line for line but he was jus talkin bout the pattern on his bedsheets.

@Amen
You ain't hard, quit the tough act before you get crushed, it's a fact,
Cuz I have a hunch that you a big pussy, while you just have a hunch on your back.
MY GOD! goatee & hairline lookin rough, I mean; nigg you alright?
you need a shape up - but from the stretch marks a gym is some where you never been in your life.

@Infiltration
Nice crib. you're cramped in one helluva space
u been in a shoebox so long ill nik-a will add u to his retro collection one day
it's Darin Nigpen Sr!...hows ya boy? Coulda been a better dad
Now we know why father muff left.. U remind him of the one he never had
U fixin to bite the pillow.. no cred. ya love cream in ur cheeks
we dont have to wait for Halloween Pranks to see u scream in some sheets
ur no hard rapper, the matic'll turn kare to charred batter
forensics see u unidentifiable thru the scope when he's left a pile of Dark Matter
"1 shot from my boomstick"...cult classic, have you seen it yet?
ya skin show so much ash.. i thought it was teasin a new remake for Evil Dead
this bushbaby a phony thug.. how u look scary lonely punk?
Asian bitches love black men...but even THEY wouldn't resort to karaoke drunk

dope verse @Infiltration but the fuck at all the repressed racism, lol u was bullied alot huh

@Remy LeBeau
Such a fag on the internet, one lil comment'll leave em crying.
Bitch is in his dna.. s'why he doing the duck face without even trying.
U done smoked urself stupid, I'm sonning this slick bum.
dude looks so faded I feel like I'm staring at Cosby thru the eyes of one of his victims.
If youda fought against the side that said don't shoot till u see the white of their eyes...
...they would've run out of ammunition long before ur side ever arrived.
When it comes to the right woman, bruh you'll never meet her.
I don't give a fuck what kinda shirt u wearing, u gotta have a wife before u beat her.

@Infiltration wins and obviously also hates black ppl

Infiltration gets the win added to his record and the site accomplishment. Props cuz some of the shit I didin't quote was fire too. It was one sided and u won hands down. Second place would of been Remy. But there is no second place, just first loser.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:54 PM   #7
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

All Battle Arena battles have also been updated on ya'll site records. I will post the BA rankings after this tournament.

Thank me by voting
Old 08-09-2015, 02:15 PM   #8
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Ur the first loser :(

and the nets suck!

Last edited by Useless; 08-09-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-09-2015, 02:56 PM   #9
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

appreciate it. lol I'm not racist - roast a cracka next
Old 08-09-2015, 03:11 PM   #10
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Props
Old 08-09-2015, 05:14 PM   #11
iSpaz
Gang shit on my brain

Battle Record: 10-11

iSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant future

Dope
Old 08-09-2015, 05:43 PM   #12
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

One hunna fa dis
Old 08-09-2015, 07:38 PM   #13
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol at infiltration wins an obv hates blacks haha
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:39 PM   #14
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

@Hush my verse is posted for unfuck
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:49 PM   #15
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
@Hush my verse is posted for unfuck
i sent hush a 12 bro
Old 08-09-2015, 09:01 PM   #16
Ghost1

Lol its 10 min/max

I can't really write another one bro help me out
Old 08-09-2015, 09:02 PM   #17
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol its 10 min/max

I can't really write another one bro help me out
Copy lol
Old 08-09-2015, 11:48 PM   #18
joog

Battle Record: 3-1

joog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant future

@Unfukwitable @Bags

Thats a nice battle. Props to both. Ima vote either later tonight or tomorrow
Old 08-10-2015, 12:20 AM   #19
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by joog View Post
@Unfukwitable @Bags

Thats a nice battle. Props to both. Ima vote either later tonight or tomorrow
good looks bro
Old 08-11-2015, 10:46 AM   #20
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

I'm voting on everything tonight, 100.

Tags
bat, battle arena tourney