User Tag List

Old 12-17-2019, 07:54 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Diode -- where you building ya house?

I saw something the other day but didn't read fully or anything that you're having a new house built? Still in Jersey?

My mom just built a new house in Sarasota in a gated community for like 700k or so roughly, she won't tell me because she knows i'll get mad about it. Bitch has never had a dog in her life and bought 2 "Burmadoodles", pre trained and shipped from Utah for 5k a piece. Reason I would get mad is because the majority of the money was supposed to go to me, inherited via my grandparents but what was in writing is she gets it. So I get a 250$ ipad for xmas and a 100$ for my birthday. Bitch.

And I'm sure she got raped on prices but she had it built with no problems that she told me about at least, within 5 months maybe. Her husband is an ex military ex military academy principal from inner city chicigao. I don't know what he knows about anything, he might just be along for the ride.

But if I were paying for it and I'm supposing you're like me, I'd want to know exactly where you buy the windows from, how much the mark up is, and if I can do things myself I'll do it. Would be a headache... how's that going mang?

Last edited by Ouch; 12-17-2019 at 07:58 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 07:56 PM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm not a skilled tradesmen or anything, but I know a bit and if I were having a house built for myself I know i'd nit pick every man labor hour and cost of everything. Which would be horrible.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:29 PM   #3
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

i will beat you up!
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:50 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don't know if you're real or not, but if you're 6'7... which I absolutely do not believe and you weigh 200lbs of muscle and studied boxing since a kid.. im sur eyou would... but if thats true I feel sorry for your maladay... you should've done something with that other than talking to someone like me on the internet that might be able to light your ass up about how tough you are

if I had that i'd be something special.. and you arent.
Old 12-17-2019, 10:04 PM   #5
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

He's gunna be a doctor man

Your only saving grace is he'll be able to treat your brain damage after the fight....so at least there's a silver lining
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 10:17 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

whos gonna be a brain doctor diode? I always pictured diode as robby lawler who got into computer shit and kept going with it. Me personally i'm strong and ghetto as hell I was the first person in myh neighborhood to have dial up... and I went at that shit AOL not because I was forced to but because I wanted to... I made a bunch of html off like angelfire and geocities. Like people were selling crack.. as I did... no heroin at that point... and after years and years and years I kept up with minor html coding and shit and to this day my family still thinks that I can fix their shit computer and let alone phone
Old 12-17-2019, 10:18 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

they're like let jermaine he's really good at it... yeah i'm really good at from html and beepers didn't even exist... sure i'm better than you but damn
Old 12-17-2019, 11:25 PM   #8
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
whos gonna be a brain doctor diode? I always pictured diode as robby lawler who got into computer shit and kept going with it. Me personally i'm strong and ghetto as hell I was the first person in myh neighborhood to have dial up... and I went at that shit AOL not because I was forced to but because I wanted to... I made a bunch of html off like angelfire and geocities. Like people were selling crack.. as I did... no heroin at that point... and after years and years and years I kept up with minor html coding and shit and to this day my family still thinks that I can fix their shit computer and let alone phone
Clout is studying to be a doctor
-kungfugrip
Old 12-17-2019, 11:26 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

lol
Old 12-17-2019, 11:29 PM   #10
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

It's true though
-kungfugrip
Old 12-17-2019, 11:34 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

i'll be right back... im like kareem abdul jabarrrrrr
Old 12-17-2019, 11:34 PM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

oj you wonder how I do it my dads al in that shit andlike
Old 12-17-2019, 11:36 PM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

im going to to go to the shel stations and say what I think the iphone ear bug shit is wraped around my wright wrist
Old 12-17-2019, 11:36 PM   #14
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Seek help

I pray everything works out okay for you
-kungfugrip
Old 12-18-2019, 05:08 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

no you don't thats just something to say... so eat a dick
Old 12-18-2019, 06:38 AM   #16
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lol, @Clout has a 110” reach.

I’m pretty sure @Ouch ‘s reach does not exceed 70 inches lol.

Execute the jab, keep him outside with his back against the ropes. Easy victory for my guy, Clout.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 08:59 AM   #17
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol, @Clout has a 110” reach.

I’m pretty sure @Ouch ‘s reach does not exceed 70 inches lol.

Execute the jab, keep him outside with his back against the ropes. Easy victory for my guy, Clout.
Fucking gone. Haha straight left to the sternum all night off the pivot south paw for the win. Amen my boy teofimo lopez looked phenom against commey.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ctrlshowedboobs