Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 07-31-2018, 05:00 PM   #1
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future
Default ELITE 8 Mag: THREADSIDE FT. Fight Night 12/13 REVIEWS

Ideas are always appreciated, help is always welcome. No one wants to read a mag of nothing but me typing lol trust me. I've never modded before, this my first run but its all for the lime and its interest(s) Textluminati I am but a vessel. I take inspiration from all mags before me. Enjoy, the music is what I was listening to -b

BAL Netcenter

THIS IS THE FIRST INSTALLMENT GENTLEMAN. Welcome to Netcenter. I'm your host, b. Along with my partner, Threadside Reporter, we will be taking an in depth look into the matchups we have in store for this first round of the BAL Playoffs, including prebattle commentary and beef.

Without further ado, we have TR sitting outside the Commisioner's Office.

COMMISIONER FRED a moment of your time plz? We have a lot of names slated to battle this week, who are you looking at as a favorite, and maybe a dark horse for the fans?

Cred:

Seems Fred is unreachable, must be doing commissioner things.

Ok great reporting, TR. Now into our feature matchup.

Blue Bayou vs Schadenfreude

These 2 behemoths rekindle one of the best rivalries of 2018 in the BAL Playoffs, and how great it is that we get to see it again. Im sure Blue has the utmost confidence coming in, but Schad is a tough match in the first round. We can chalk it up to lack of participation. Brought to you by my seeding and not Zelph's, this... is what we are here for. Let's throw it threadside for a look into our matchup.

Yes, b. We're down on the ground with Blue, the HANDS DOWN favorite for this tourney. The man has been dropping heat, let's see what he has for us. BLUE! MR BAYOU! Yes, very important matchup we have coming up from you. Your opponent, Shadefraud, has been known to have consistency problems. What version of Shade do u expect in this battle, and are you worried about the level of opponent b has placed u against?

Blue:
I actually disagree with the notion in the first place. Schade imo usually always drops pretty consistently throughout his verses with cool concepts and attack lines, so I wouldn't say he lacks consistency.

I expect him to drop hard. He had what, like one or two battles in the BAL this season? I don't think he's been battling much so I expect him too have a lot of dope stuff saved up & in his arsenal.

Should be a good one.

BACK TO YOU, b

Riveting stuff, TR.

Flow vs BodySnatcher

Jay the Welsh phenom, chugging thru to the next round in SC might hurt here, but I'm sure the young gawd has plenty in store for BodySnatcher. On the same topic, BS comes in blazing hot with like 150 punches dropped in the past month. Seriously tho the cypher was filled up with Bayou/Snatch posts. I've always said quality over quantity but maybe we get some insight into the writing process as we toss it threadside.

Yes, I'm standing threadside with the Thin One. How focused are you going into your battle?

BodySnatcher:
Flow can blame Cash for my focus being completely on him.
We shall see, it'll be a good one that's for sure.

And now... over to Flow! But... who is this w/ you?

Lars:
How can you see me

What a turn of events.

Jabari Black vs Killing Spree

Jabari pulls #2 seed which may make all the difference here. KS has been known to RB when it counts and that doesn't work ever. My guy for some reason thinks he's better than me cause he beat me in my first battle since 2001 or some shit. KS is no star so he gets no questions, we're waiting threadside with Jabari.

HELLO AGAIN b. It truly is an honor to be standing here with none other than Safari... Jabari Black, who sits at the #2 seed and matches against Killing Spree, a man who has reached his peak and hopes to drive into the Final Four. Safari, how confident are you going in to your battle, and how bad are you going to beat KS?

Jabari Black:
Honestly, I think it depends on what Killing Spree shows up. I personally think KS is three different niggas under one alias.

You got Snowstorm KS who probably requested an extension for this battle last week. This KS hasn’t showed to a battle yet because...you know...the snow storm. Then you have alcoholic Killing Spree who has good concepts, but it’s like he slurs his punches. Then lastly, there’s the aka That’s creative with solid execution that was able to get 2 wins this season.

But in all seriousness, I don’t sleep on anyone. I’m putting the same amount of effort into this battle as I would battling a HOFer. I respect KS so if he gets the win, it won’t be because I was sleeping or underestimated him.

Seems there is nothing but focus on this side of the thread, b. Back to ya.

I hope JB fucking destroys you KS.

DMS vs DynamiCz

And here we have 2 rookies, but Dy has proven he can go on his good weeks. DMS comes in at 3-0 but not many bars actually posted. I'm interested to see how this goes, DMS almost tossed one to his other account Lenox in the Summer Classic. Let's go threadside for a little commentary

YES b, I'm standing here with DynamiCz, the frontrunner in this matchup. Dy, your opponent has like only one verse posted since signing in yet he is undefeated. I blame Referee Zelph but you don't know what kind of opponent you will be getting here. What are you focused on improving and how worried are you about getting rolled into a taco shell?

DynamiCz:
Focused on smoothing out my wording to execute harder punches, lol and far as getting rolled into a taco shell or whatever that means...

...I have no worries

Seems the confidence here is at an ALL TIME HIGH, b. See you next time.

I, for one, see no tacos being rolled on this night. To all of the battlers, I wish you good fortune in your upcoming battles. This should be an interesting playoffs, full of surprises I hope. Everyone bring your best so you can be in the first EVER Netcenter Top 10 next week.

This episode brought to you by the spirit of David Lama

More below!

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 07-31-2018 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:08 PM   #2
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

FIGHT NIGHT 2018

First off, shout out to all participants, this shit is what made NC what it is. I think there was 1 no show in the whole night and that is commendable, the bars were on point, some of the best stuff I've read in a Fight Night. We had a mix of old heads and new, truly a Fight Night to remember.

BEST OF THE BEST

Blue Bayou:
the bitch i date is precise.. urs has the face of a dike..
to you she's a Heroine.. to me she's Demi after her 5th taste of the night

acting all hormonal losing to Sharp, ur nuthin but a herb n' a faker..
which is funny, cuz when i fuck ur wife the hormonal be heard by the neighbors

Knucklehead:
u left the site cus ur BM dui's n trashy life, shoulda owned it
now say sumn bout fat girls when urs was a ditch away from bein 3 days bloated
i dont know much about u, u'll drop wack personals n the whore choke
go ahead n get @ my ginger ails & you'll come off flat like ya had a sore throat
play lessers like madden, leave niggas that mundane crackin
load it up & make that muzzle bust out in flames like an unchained dragon

Bags:
ill bang ya wife an make u watch, u a pussy I'm a rider
have this jew watch his bitch orgasm in front of him like billy crystal in the diner

fr tho ya wife? i cant help it,,,i mean i aint choosie
but she a superman t shirt and a pint of rocky road from the part in goonies

Des:
come in with the dub twins & watch me light up these candles
parts of blue swirling all up in the sky... looking like starry night by van gogh
u dumb bitch. should have gone to bed w/ur chum, Wit
How is Sharpening bars and he still only comes up w/dull shit???

Cred:
This Italian faggot wanna blast them things? Well I got ratchets/beams
All u’ll see is a broom on the side of Ghost like a Casper scene
I’ll grab ur queen n 12 inches give her that hardcore stretchin
Got a foot in ur bitches throat that’ll rival something off Lars collection

Sharp:
You dug my Chicago bar n you dont quote everything I toss
So you a fan of soft rock... back n forth in the fetal position after every single loss
You filthy accomp fiend. Need this shit like food, water n light
Cred fucks up your shot? 'Hey guys, how about ANOTHER Fight Night?'

I, for one, thank everyone for 2 great Fight Nights in one night, glad I could be a part. Everyone post your favorite bars from Fight Night 12/13 below when u rep me thx.

BATTLE OF THE NIGHT:
FINALS CRED VS GHOST1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
This Italian faggot wanna blast them things? Well I got ratchets/beams
All u’ll see is a broom on the side of Ghost like a Casper scene
I’ll grab ur queen n 12 inches give her that hardcore stretchin
Got a foot in ur bitches throat that’ll rival something off Lars collection
Sweat pants but never Ran from shit, so don’t act hard my bro
Or these two 30’s ‘ll turn your day of weight lifting into cardio
Nigga I seen how u livin, u a bum from PA wit a shitty past
We all know Bags really wasn’t worth shit wayy before that city tax
Bishop or Bags?! Either way u gettin a hunnit rounds jack
n then shoot the Ghost1.. u gon “Feel it in the Air” like a Beanie Siegel soundtrack
I know u been woke, but I got some real shit that must get spoke
How u battle Barc n still choke?
And how the fuck u thumb thru so much PAPER but still broke?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop
u a dirtbag an all them gun bars is pathetic kid
especially wen he call himself takeem2school...embarrassed that his parents never did
look u rican fagot...ill smoke ya whole square
have this PR site deader than FUCK finny and diode wont even post there
ill take ya bitch...keep a dead tone out ya mouth
try to get ya baby back and i promise she wont be the only redbones in the house
look man I'm srs u should stay in ya manners
if i see brown...an he got keys...the organs inside em get banged w the hammer
stop it man god damn I'm roastin ya
catch em while he smoking that taurantula w enuff arms to give em arachnaphobia
no man theres no chill I'm so reala
id come to ya bario but u aint catchin no bodies w arms like borilla

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 07-31-2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:13 PM   #3
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

b's corner

Watup, NC. Here we are again, at the end of a BANGER mag. Shouts out to all TR victims that shit was fun lol. Besides that, I got some dank YouTube content for the boys, let's get to it.

Ok this first one I literally searched dank meme comp and was not disappointed at all.

Tyler at the end fucking killed me

And while we are on a URL topic, Tsu Surf is one of my favorite battlers. Really hope he pulls thru up in Jersey, Papa Bless.

See next week -b

Battle to the death
Old 07-31-2018, 05:26 PM   #4
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

@Destroyer @For Battling @Sharp @Cashius @BodySnatcher @Twodrop @Jabari Black @Blue Bayou @Schadenfreude @Chyeahhh @Aero @Amen @Killing Spree @Cred @Ghost1 @Diode @everyone else

Battle to the death
Old 07-31-2018, 05:30 PM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Don’t remember saying I’m better than you... just reaponded to you calling me bottom tier by letting you know I beat you and wanted to battle again. For the fans... good luck yall
Old 07-31-2018, 05:44 PM   #6
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Y’all know MIA Twork?
Old 07-31-2018, 06:14 PM   #7
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

That was a cool read. Threadside reporter had some chuckles

Good shit taking over so quick
Old 08-01-2018, 07:17 AM   #8
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Hey good shit on the FN review add
philosophy.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:56 AM   #9
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit @bleak

Didn’t know threadside reporter was you. Thought it was someone trolling lol.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:30 PM   #10
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Yeah I thought about that afterwards, Zelph didn't respond either

Battle to the death
Old 08-02-2018, 05:17 AM   #11
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

I don't quite get the threadside reporters bit about me unless it's referencing his troll on Amen. Regardless good mag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 08-08-2018, 10:00 AM   #12
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lol this was dope I don't check my notifications....so I only just stumbled onto this...should of made a thread in disc mentioning it

good shit
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:38 AM   #13
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Haha this shit fiya @bleak