Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 07-16-2018, 02:50 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default **Week 10 BAL & TAG TEAM Magazine!!**

**Week 10 BAL Mag Intro**

So sorry about the break and having to skip a week had to get shit in order, was at in day in and day out this last week. Stay positive about it and going to continue on and do what needs to be done. With that said last week was unfortunately I think our very first week with no no-shows. There was a lot of drama last week, good battles, and even a DQ, hey whats a week without that shit uh? really happy everyone showed and hope that continues onto this week. We got a lot of big battles going on this week that should make for some fire bars from a lot of people. Possibly even a new classic battle for the champ match. Glad to be back and doing this and appreciate everyone that is sticking around with me and keeping this going. Lets get into this mag y'all.....

**WK 10: New Battler Profiles**

Facts MuhSheen -

He has been around and gone off and on for a little bit around here he's had a few battles here a loss to Gamble and Boston most recently he seems to know what a battle verse contains just think like a lot of us he is still working on putting it all together concepts are okay. Been posting in the Cypher in the 1-2 and seems to be active so we'll see what he can do here in the BAL the last couple weeks. Good luck sir.

Innovator -

This man as been around awhile and has been a active poster around here and just recently active in the 1-2 League. Hasn't been battling for awhile now, forgive me if I'm wrong but I think it was the AWOL league. A little surprised he joined the league so late but hey we are happy to have him and usually comes with some good stuff even though he is more known for his Topical side and Topical Battling. Good luck sir.

Welcome back @Cred....sucks you came back when it's about to end. Cred always knows whats going on and stays current, think he should stay in until the end.

**Week 9 Battle Reviews**

Championship: Blue Bayou 6-2 vs. DynamiCz 5-3:

This was a really good battle here and a lot of talk surrounding it and that would be going on anyone I hope. Either way both came out with some major flames. I feel like this was real close and had a lot of people faced with a hard decision to make here. Dy stepped it up for sure here and dropped one of his best verses I have seem from him in a while. But Blue has been killing it almost since the start of this and pretty much since he has been back. He came out in true fashion dropped first with some fire bars and got the Win here. Major props to both and sorry about all of the drama. Awesome battle!

BodySnatcher 5-3 vs. Barcotic 3-1:

Wow this was the upset of the week for sure, Body stepped his game up majorly here and I feel like Barc just did a slightly above his normal verse caliber. Was interesting to see if unfold throughout the week for sure. Both went at each others throat and thought strongly they were going to win. I dont think when Barc was writing he was intentionally not trying because he knew he was going on to the champ. I just think subliminally he did and it just fell short here and Body got the W in the end. Major props to both for putting on a good show regardless. Almost put you guys over the champ match for BOTW but after reading it again I decided against it.

Bongo Bear 2-2 vs. DMS 2-0:

Was going to be an pretty decent battle if it played out but in all fairness to DMS, Bongo Bear did feed off of his verse 100% and since that changed the battle up a bit DMS decided to take the DQ win. Bongo knows the "unwritten rule" now. Dont see it happening again.

Lenox 3-3 vs. Jabari Black 5-3:

This didnt turn out to be as close as I thought it would be. Jabari came out harsh on him and did what needed to be done. I think that Lenox was dealing with closing out his 401k acct. from netcees. aka PMs to Barc. But hey at least he showed for the battle before it all. Props to both for showing but Jabari clean swept this one.

Incredible 2-2 vs. Twodrop 5-3:

Was a good battle for sure man, props for showing as always

Cereal 1-2 vs GUDELJ 3-1:

I mean I think we knew the winner of this before the match was set. Even with GUD being stupid with some of his bars or rather silly I should say he still came out of top over his new found pocket holder. Still glad Cereal showed up and didn't back down from the challenge. props for showing guys good job on the win johnny law.

Exis 1-1 vs. Killing Spree 1-3

Another battle where we thought we knew who would win here, and think Exis went a little more topical but still trying to work his own little style in there with it. I think its cool he is trying something doing it, but it wasn't enough to beat Kill here. He didn't let up and came out with some nice lines. Props to both for come in late and showing up.

**Week 9 Top Punches** -

Deliver punches to this snitches face, 9'll Force death
U prolly aint a Fed Ex! But I'll Drop U off @ur Door step - Killing Spree

Or get DynamiC wit it. Dropping trash lines won’t get me far
“Boy I grip the metal, then I’m swinging from pole to pole-playground monkey bars” - GUDELJ

Shot’ll be banging off ya whip when the chrome is raised/
The .40 spray....it’ll be ‘Kicking at the car’ like the Street Fighters bonus stage/ - Jabari Black

Ya dome get sprayed. You better book when I let the desi cook/
Or a big blade. This shit’ll get stuck in ya head like a catchy hook/ - Jabari Black

Hands dirtier than tar carryin w/ the firepower of a Targaryen
I’ll kill u & laugh when it’s ur Mother Dragon ur casket before the barbarian - BodySnatcher

I worked around the clock for this specific crime
& when the coast is clear, I’ma roll up on Bar w/ 1:40 Cal like Pacific time - BodySnatcher

ill pour lead thru ya cornbread bro, believe me
ima wave the stick, then paint ya forehead. no Rafiki - Barcotic

ill dislodge his chin, drop him quick & intrust a drive home
u wont see BST off when i knock him into another timezone - Barcotic

Got a Holy pump that'll lift ur soul up...Saving this man'll be simple
Exorcise the shotty til' this pussy screamin' 6 voices like Anneliese Michel - Twodrop

Toronto Sniper, so if ur truly down to ride w/ shotty’s..
i'll have the Stickhandle ya then Maple Leafs over you to hide the body - Blue Bayou

we're not two in the same, ur liar u never played w/ guns..
difference is i broke-in homes.. you're orphan ass was just raised in some - Blue Bayou

The gun transform, or Toronto slang-I let it get to morphing
Dome shot! I over reacted when I was shooting, I blew it out of proportion - DynamiCz

The metal with me everywhere, got me resembling a crusader
Catch you & the bitch you married! Let the beam light up the bed like Room Raiders - DynamiCz

GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

**Battle.Of.The.Week** - DynamiCz Vs. Blue Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz
We want that old Blue back, the idolized one who was labeled the text saver
I march in with a pack! When the stick twirling hand to hand it ain't a drum major
Dickryding an slightly swaying! Your whole text career been non legit
Fight night? Real hook to his jaw, now lets see if you can accomplish this
This can't be life! The old you was nice, the new you gots to miss it
You can bring DOHPE, let it ring next to the equation like quantum physics
After this take care! From the views, my gun in the middle like Malcom
Grip the what?...you Canadian thugs ain't gripping shit, but drake albums
Lets talk facts for a minute! That great mind ain't got with the times
Decaprio! Could of starred in Wolf Of Wall Street w/ all those stretched lines
The gun transform, or Toronto slang-I let it get to morphing
Dome shot! I over reacted when I was shooting, I blew it out of proportion
Think movie with Master P, soon as I seen contender I didn't care for a good luck
Debo! I had the choppers in the car looking for black & blue-I Got The Hook Up
Mentally break you down, even if I lose you gone feel the drift of me
This Legend thought nobody wouldn't vouch, Twice you had to question credibility
The metal with me everywhere, got me resembling a crusader
Catch you & the bitch you married! Let the beam light up the bed like Room Raiders
Vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
hope she brought a one piece, ya girls got the curves of a beast..
mods removed 'Fat Wife' from the site.. u need to remove urs from the beach
Nas anniversary week, best ever out of New York it’s true..
in 96 It Was Written... all over ur moms face she wished she aborted you
kid's bitchmade w/ punches never known for pumpin foes..
so if he rolls up, i've got haymakers that'll KOD like i was bumpin Cole
acting all mr. nice guy to get votes but i wont start nagging ya kid..
cuz i ‘Aim to Plea's’ too.. scope locked while ur on ya knees begging to live
Toronto Sniper, so if ur truly down to ride w/ shotty’s..
i'll have the Stickhandle ya then Maple Leafs over you to hide the body
silly virgin you're not a fly-guy, just a nerd n faker..
girls say they wanna Cyberdyne & u start talkin Sci-fi n’ the Terminator
meanwhile i'm studly, steady known for givin hoes pleasure..
NO WAY a bitch is feelin Dynamo... she'd rather ask me to Go-Getter
we're not two in the same, ur liar u never played w/ guns..
difference is i broke-in homes.. you're orphan ass was just raised in some
plus ur the snitch type, always sellin out ur boys & trust cops..
give more information ‘Sneak-in the Wire’ than gang signs for drug spots
BLUE BAYOU WINS!!

**Week 10 Predictions**

Championship: Blue Bayou 7-2 vs. Barcotic 3-2:

This is going to be one of the best battle we have had here so far. Both know each others style very well and have plenty of ammo to make for a really good battle. I think Blue will step it up a little bit here, knowing that Barc wont hold back and and he Blue Bayou will come out on top and remain the champ. Good luck guys! bring the Flames!!

Contender: Jabari Black 6-3 vs. Twodrop 6-3:

These two are up and comers for sure and have been running with this league and staying active in many other ways. This is going to be a brawl for sure I think Twodrop might need to focus and try a little bit more than usual to get the win over Jabari but think it could be done. Jabari been writing some slick lines and getting some good wins under his belt. He wants to the champ for sure and I think for this one Jabari Black will do what needs to be done and get the win in the end.

BodySnatcher 6-3 vs. Killing Spree - 2-3:

I see Body is upset but this is going to be one of his last two road blocks in his way to get to that champ match before the season closes. Killing Spree is always active and current, both have plenty of Ammo and this should be a good one to read for sure. I am going to be BodySnatcher will put together a fire verse and come out on top here. good luck to both.

DynamiCz 5-4 vs. Cred 2-1:

Glad Cred back and he is up against a hard opponent for sure for his return looking forward to this one for sure. Dy coming off a bad loss in the champ match he should come back and throw it in everyones face and smash this battle. But I'm not sure that will happen against Cred, he always seems to know what gets the votes and drops exactly that and I think Cred will get the win here. good luck to both bring them flames!!

DMS 3-0 vs. Incredible 2-3:

good luck!!

Facts MuhSheen 0-0 vs. Innovator 0-0:

This should be interesting to see for sure, a little worried about Facts no-showing but we shall see. They dont have too much ammo has far as personals go. So this could be a battle of who has to more classy generic straight punches. good luck to both. got Innovator getting the W.

TAG TEAM MINI LEAGUE

**TAG TEAM Profiles**

Blue Bayou & Cashius - Name Pending:

These two teaming up can be dangerous and going to be hard to stop these guys both been pretty active and been winning pretty regularly. This team should go far and a strong possibility the name champs or close for contender ship for sure. good luck guys

Jabari Black & DynamiCz:

Another good team here both have an interesting style in each of their own respects. I think they will mesh together pretty good and be able to be a problem for this little mini league we are doing. Both been in some rough battles lately and feel like they are learning what needs to be done around here. Cant wait to see what they put out for sure. Good luck!

Schad & Inf - Crew D'etat:

Glad to see Inf got another team mate since Cash dropped out on him, and I think this will work a little bit in Inf favor as I think his style will mesh together with Schad better even though Cashtration was good enough to win the tourny, I think this team will be a another hard to beat and will go far for sure.

Sharp & Bleak - Bombs over Whoville:

bleak doing his thing right now, glad to see that for sure, haven't seen much from Sharp did do some light research work on his verses and is obviously well known around here for dropping some good shit. Think bleak been trying to tag with him for a min so he should capitalize on this and keep sharp active and keep him motivated just a little worried about that. But this team going to be good for sure.

Twodrop & Incredible - working on it:

Lets do this man! Kill'em! - p.s. We still need a name

barcotic & murda sho - Bar Sho:

Entered right at the last min. Murda been trying to get in on something here for sometime and glad to see he finally making it into something, even if its this small. Havent seen him battle so going to be interesting to see how he works with Barc, cant be easy I would imagine. lol Another team that could go far in this, looking forward to seeing it for sure.

**TAG TEAM - Predictions**

Crew D'etat VS. Name Pending:

Old team mates facing off and 4 major players in the textcee game right now, going to be interesting to see what goes down here. I dont even know if I can call this one to be honest. Both teams are very skilled in their own rights. damn ALRIGHT I got Name Pending getting this.

Bad Etiquette VS. Bar Sho:

There has been a lot of talk between these teams and going to be an all out brawl no doubt! Dy been pumping up Barc wait until they meet. Well folks wait no more, this will be another Awesome battle and a good read for sure!

Bombs over Whoville VS. Incredible Twodrop:

A little worried about Sharp showing up but hey good luck guys, lets make it a good one!

AAAAAANNNND CLLLOOOSSSEEEE!!!

**Week 9 BAL Mag Outro**

Keep Watching guys we got a BIG mag coming from Jabari Black too!! LOOK FOR THAT SOON!!! AND!!! As we are getting closer remember everyone its $50 for the winner of the playoffs and IF that person just happened to finish the league with the best record...you get $100 we getting close guys its time to lace up and go to war for that cash. Thats all I got for the outro really guys just lets just have less drama this week and no possible swaying or any bullshit lets close this out right!
Old 07-16-2018, 03:00 PM   #2
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

@Blue Bayou @Barcotic @Jabari Black @Twodrop @BodySnatcher @Killing Spree @DynamiCz @Cred @DMS @Incredible @Facts MuhSheen @Innovator
Old 07-16-2018, 03:17 PM   #3
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

gd shit yo
Old 07-16-2018, 03:30 PM   #4
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope shit
Old 07-16-2018, 03:38 PM   #5
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Nice mag bro
Old 07-16-2018, 04:38 PM   #6
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Dope shit b!
Old 07-16-2018, 06:45 PM   #7
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff bro
Old 07-16-2018, 06:46 PM   #8
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Good read Brodie, just what I needed to pass a little time
Old 07-17-2018, 06:03 AM   #9
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

The fuck happened to my tag team partner...? Really nigga caught some shit verse of mine & went AWOL withit lol...
Old 07-17-2018, 10:49 AM   #10
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
The fuck happened to my tag team partner...? Really nigga caught some shit verse of mine & went AWOL withit lol...

I sent a PM to every who signed up to confirm the teams. And neither you or Larkin responded. Sorry man.

Thanks for all the props guys
Old 07-17-2018, 02:57 PM   #11
takemtwoschool
Trend Setter

takemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant futuretakemtwoschool has a brilliant future

Dope shit bro. @Incredible

I’m a hop in that tag joint shortly too.
Old 07-18-2018, 12:19 AM   #12
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
I sent a PM to every who signed up to confirm the teams. And neither you or Larkin responded. Sorry man.

Thanks for all the props guys
Wait, what? I pm'd you with a name for us???
Old 07-18-2018, 12:01 PM   #13
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Wait, what? I pm'd you with a name for us???
After the matches were set....not trying to be a dick. Just saying get a hold of Larkin see if he is still down, and let me know. I'll put you guys in next week.