- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation I HATE YOU DUMB FUCKS BEING IGNORANT ABOUT ZELPH AND HIS CLEFT LIP

so i did a little research to dispell a few myths around here

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...y.com/Hair-lip

Quote:
Causes and symptoms

Cleft lips and palates not associated with a syndrome are caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Inheritance caused by such a combination is called multifactorial. The embryo inherits genes that increase the risk for cleft lip and/or palate. When an embryo with such genes is exposed to certain environmental factors the embryo develops a cleft.

The risk of a baby being born with a cleft lip or palate increases with the number of affected relatives and the number of relatives that have more severe clefts.

Environmental factors that increase the risk of cleft lip and palate include cigarette and alcohol use during pregnancy. Some drugs, such as phenytoin, sodium valproate, and methotrexate, also increase the incidence of clefting. The pregnant mother's nutrition may affect the incidence of clefting as well.

Babies born with a cleft lip will be seen to have an elongated opening in the upper lip. The size of this opening may range from a small notch in the upper lip to an opening that extends into the base of the nostril. The cleft lip may be below the right or left nostril or below both nostrils.

Babies born with a cleft palate will be seen to have an opening into the roof of the mouth. The size and position of the cleft varies and it may involve only the hard palate, or only the soft palate and may occur on both sides of the center of the palate.

In some cases the cleft palate will be covered with the normal lining of the mouth and can only be felt by the examiner.

Babies with cleft lips and palates have feeding difficulties, which are more severe in babies with cleft palates. The difficulty in feeding is due to the baby being unable to achieve complete suction. In the case of clefts of the hard palate, liquids enter the nose from the mouth through the opening in the hard palate.

A cleft palate also affects a child's speech, since the palate is necessary for speech formation. The child's speech pattern may still be affected despite surgical repair.

Ear infections are more common in babies born with cleft palates. The infections occur because the muscles of the palate do not open the Eustachian tubes that drain the middle ear. This allows fluid to collect and increases the risk of infection and hearing loss.

Teeth may also erupt misaligned.
tl;dr: probability dictates that theres more clefts in Zelphs family rather than him being an oddity

theres a whole tribe of Terence and Philip looking bitches whos mouths arent connected to the tops of their heads

damn

also, theres a high % chance that his mom chainsmoked/drank excessively/shot up heroin while carrying him - most likely after being notified by the doc about the hideous malfunctioning face she was about to see crawl from her busted vaginal walls roflzzzz x infinity

lmaooooooooooooooo @ zelph having a pussy for a mouth though for real

zelph moms must not have known if she was giving birth to a pussy or the facepussy was giving birth to her lmao

GOT DAYUM

how his face gonna look like it need a zipper to shut it tho? ahahaha

that shit should need concealing at all times like a weapon

grow a goddamn james halton beard you fucking ugly mess

ppl shouldnt be subjected to that shit while out chilling with their homeboys outside of the school

this isnt even a belair post to save you, your mug ugly as fuck, i legit wouldnt even go outside if i had a face like a damp squib you ole Zoidberg from Futurama in the face cornball

roflzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

he cant "achieve full suction" either which means he cant even eat a chicks ass out right and suck her farts through a straw

what a faggot

nothing goes right for this dude

oh, and his teeth prob looking more british than me/flo real/seyance standing beneath a pic of the queen

sleep well, guys!

someone need to photoshop Zelphberg face onto this shit though for real:

Last edited by sral; 11-05-2015 at 10:33 AM.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 09:36 AM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Fuckin. Dead.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:36 AM   #3
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Trying to educate and ether at the same damn time, unusual but I can understand your frustrations.

some things there that are true and a lot that aren't.

You know they got technology now?

If I got a pussy mouth, you know how many bitches must eat pussy then? Shieeee
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:40 AM   #4
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Champed
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Momma did do some shit whilst pregnant with me. But I'm the only cleft1 in my family so I don't think it's hereditary, doc dun said the same that it isnt
Old 11-05-2015, 10:42 AM   #5
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Jeez louise .... Wat she do

Was it the pipe ?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:45 AM   #6
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Champed
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

Prob cigarettes
Old 11-05-2015, 10:47 AM   #7
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

LOL @ Zelph admitting his mothers a crack head
Lotto Smirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:49 AM   #8
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Champed
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

Lol you're dumb lottery smurf

Nah no crack just cigs, white people love their cigs
Old 11-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #9
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by :{) View Post
Momma did do some shit whilst pregnant with me. But I'm the only cleft1 in my family so I don't think it's hereditary, doc dun said the same that it isnt
plz elaborate?

its def not hereditary, but it is your mothers fault you look that way by default

either her misuing her body during pregnancy via drugs/cigarettes/alcohol/eating diabetically or the fact you had poor social housing and mom dukes had no money to give you the nutrition you needed

probably got pancake breasts tbh

you're literally a product of your environment though, poor and son of a pussy

none of this is particularly your fault that you're as ugly as you are

your mom is entirely to blame in this instance bro

fuck that bitch

i almost feel like i should bully her for you like a big brother vs the eighth grader that stole your chocolate milk/face/dignity

you've got a friend in Lars
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #10
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Champed
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

One question tho @sraL , do you pull more bitches than zelph? The answer is no, and if yes then provide evidence or I lol
Old 11-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #11
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Momma did do some shit whilst pregnant with me.

Lol I'm weak
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:06 AM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Real talk tho the type of ppl I am around judge u on physical appearance and not a single bitch would do anything but be polite to zelph
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:19 AM   #13
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Champed
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Real talk tho the type of ppl I am around judge u on physical appearance and not a single bitch would do anything but be polite to zelph
Don't get me wrong I've been turned down plenty of times by chicks I'm just saying I'm surprised of the amount of chicks I do get.

As a kid elementary - middle; what you just said applied 100%. Barely got chicks but I always had a lot of homeboys. I didn't really care about girls at that point, prob cause I didn't get them idk.

When I lost my veritas is when I gained a lot of confidence with chicks and I think that's what they like cause shit worked, junior & senior year was live, and college is even more lit.

But I've been wit the wolves, that's why when y'all rank it doesn't bother me too much cause it's old lol but the witty jokes are funny.

When u all try n say "harsh" things I think it's cute cuz u say that to try it but lol
Old 11-05-2015, 11:22 AM   #14
Ghost1

Sheesh this like that 20/20 episode where Jacko thought he was airing out everything to help his appearance I the media....an then Barbara Walters slayed that nigga to death.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:22 AM   #15
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

This thread is awesome. Great topic...

But let's be real here, this faggot zelph lip got widdled off while in the womb by a coat hanger. Facts. Too bad she didn't puncture a few inches lower.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:22 AM   #16
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

word, zelph tha lil homey tho.

bro, rt tho... you got any ill feelings towards your moms? I can see how you would but yo, if you can get past that then life would be much more Gucci.

but stay up lil bro, keep doing u.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:32 AM   #17
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Champed
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

Lol no hardship towards her, I'm sure she repented

My childhood was good, life was about sports and shit

Got a cleft but i wasn't a non athletic jit who sat inside and cried while playing games

Killing spree ur just mad cause ur an alcoholic outcast who had one group of friends his whole life and was never able to branch out and meet different kinds of ppl because they'd think ur weird and socially awkward. It's ok tho, you'll meet a girl one day hopefully
Old 11-05-2015, 11:35 AM   #18
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Lmao... That's the softest chirp you've ever came back at me with... This must be a soar subject.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:37 AM   #19
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Don't get me wrong I've been turned down plenty of times by chicks I'm just saying I'm surprised of the amount of chicks I do get.

As a kid elementary - middle; what you just said applied 100%. Barely got chicks but I always had a lot of homeboys. I didn't really care about girls at that point, prob cause I didn't get them idk.

When I lost my veritas is when I gained a lot of confidence with chicks and I think that's what they like cause shit worked, junior & senior year was live, and college is even more lit.

But I've been wit the wolves, that's why when y'all rank it doesn't bother me too much cause it's old lol but the witty jokes are funny.

When u all try n say "harsh" things I think it's cute cuz u say that to try it but lol

Explain this. I have been cool withchu bro and I appreciate your presence. but if you are coming at me here, I will have to destroy you on principle, fair? just let me know sir. thanks
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:42 AM   #20
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Champed
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Explain this. I have been cool withchu bro and I appreciate your presence. but if you are coming at me here, I will have to destroy you on principle, fair? just let me know sir. thanks
Veritas does not = virgin?

Tags
1- everything you own, 2- in a box to the cleft, 3- girls in my bed, dont give me no lip, greetings from lipuania, lipton iced tea