Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-29-2013, 04:35 PM   #1
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future
Default Syria?

seem's like iraq all over again... shits going down.

what do you guys think about it?

Last edited by Boredom; 08-29-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

I dont know, all I know is it's fishy. And it will definitely get invaded; but Assad made a compelling video suggesting the United States and various NATO Nations are making a huge mistake if they decide to intervene the civil war. Apparently the state is going through a revolution that needs to fully develop in order for anything to get better. Invading will just make it worst.

Anonymous:

Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

lol at those Anonymous neckbeards thinking they influence anything at all as more than an internet inconvenience for private website owners
Old 08-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
lol at those Anonymous neckbeards thinking they influence anything at all as more than an internet inconvenience for private website owners
anonymous is more powerful then you think
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:45 PM   #5
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Anonymous is one of the most influential or ganization's of the world; it also consists of some of the best hackers in the world including wikileaks as a huge influence and monetary backing support.

I honestly hope for WW3, maybe then we can change this planet.

It will also lower our self perpetuated debt and birth rates.

Not a bad idea
Old 08-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Anonymous is one of the most influential or ganization's of the world; it also consists of some of the best hackers in the world including wikileaks as a huge influence and monetary backing support.

I honestly hope for WW3, maybe then we can change this planet.

It will also lower our self perpetuated debt and birth rates.

Not a bad idea
lol'd

China has the best hackers in the world

our birth-rates are barely at the repopulation rate, and most of Europe is well-below it... only places exceeding this are in Africa and that's offset by a huge mortality rate

debt cannot accumulate forever and will fix itself one way or another. nations tend towards resistance to change/ clinging to power.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol'd

China has the best hackers in the world
no they dont.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #8
Split

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
no they dont.
they do. easily. they accounted for 41% of hacking attacks last quarter of year. my dude's professor in his computer forensics class said that they think China has infiltrated every US Government online database. their government cyber-warfare unit i mean, maybe other individual groups are more skilled but China is the most successful/ prolific
Old 08-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #9
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Some of you seem to misunderstand the whole concept about anonymous. Actually a lot of people in this thread does.

Anonymous is simply put anyone who remains anonymous behind posts/threads or actions. NOTHING MORE.

This shit with people saying ''we are anonymous, we will get you'' is basically just some anonymous people that's standing for the same things and grouped up. Nothing more than that.

By saying anonymous can't do this or can't do that is basically saying; ''someone in the world can't do this.''

Anonymous is someone putting their dick inside a skull he stole from the catacombs and posts a picture of it because someone that got a certain postnumber would decide what he'd do with it and that was his suggestion.

@Aesthetic: How can you support every political party there ever was while being against them at the same time? Supporting ''anonymous'' doesn't work that way, you need to specify what you support or a certain anonymous operation (they usually go by names), if you want to make any sense.

Also: Expecting ''anonymous'' to do anything worthwhile is a shot in the dark, they make a shitload of threats because they could literally be anyone and the media loves them because it draws a shitload of views. It's better to just sit back and relax waiting for something to happen, or take part and join them, if you want to get any action at all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #10
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Some of you seem to misunderstand the whole concept about anonymous. Actually a lot of people in this thread does.

Anonymous is simply put anyone who remains anonymous behind posts/threads or actions. NOTHING MORE.

This shit with people saying ''we are anonymous, we will get you'' is basically just some anonymous people that's standing for the same things and grouped up. Nothing more than that.

By saying anonymous can't do this or can't do that is basically saying; ''someone in the world can't do this.''

Anonymous is someone putting their dick inside a skull he stole from the catacombs and posts a picture of it because someone that got a certain postnumber would decide what he'd do with it and that was his suggestion.

@Aesthetic: How can you support every political party there ever was while being against them at the same time? Supporting ''anonymous'' doesn't work that way, you need to specify what you support or a certain anonymous operation (they usually go by names), if you want to make any sense.

Also: Expecting ''anonymous'' to do anything worthwhile is a shot in the dark, they make a shitload of threats because they could literally be anyone and the media loves them because it draws a shitload of views. It's better to just sit back and relax waiting for something to happen, or take part and join them, if you want to get any action at all.
How can you support every political party there ever was while being against them at the same time?
Lol what?

Supporting ''anonymous'' doesn't work that way, you need to specify what you support or a certain anonymous operation (they usually go by names), if you want to make any sense.

Uhm yes it does work that way, it's not a collective of individual's it's an individual mentality with a few hacker cells operating through 4Chan and proxy chatrooms lol So basically me supporting anonymous is like saying: "Go ahead and steal from the guy across the street, ill be your friend if you do just be sure to give me some of his shit."

I supported the occupy movement, but nothing happened; like, at all.. In my state at least. So I never attended another protest unless I heard of a riot, which I didnt.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post

stop.

we are legion.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #12
Boredom
Been On One

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

honestly it is fuucked, what the US government gets away with is insanity.

http://www.realnews24.com/u-s-will-t...allies-or-u-n/

on the verge of ww3
Old 08-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #13
Xnub
SZNUBBED

Battle Record: 5-13

Xnub is an unknown quantity at this point

We're in the money now niggas.... Light the furnace it's time to smelt meez some nukez!!! Get that assembly liner goin fellers... This gon' be one crazy COMBUSTION!!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (Keanu Reeves accent)
Xnub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #14
Lucos

Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos

In the United States, “No War With Syria” rallies are scheduled for Saturday, August 31 in cities across the United States.
Lucos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #15
Boredom
Been On One

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

will be interesting to see what good that does, and how it plays out.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #16
Split

the UN determined the Syrian conflict has resulted in 100,000 deaths

Syria used chemical weapons against rebels in heavily populated civilian areas

I guess what the USA gets away with is pretty insane, but what's more insane is what beta male countries let the US and their opposition get away with, as they sit on the side, bitching and moaning so their rhetorical circle-jerk about the implications of actual actions has a culturally significant soundtrack
Old 08-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #17
Xnub
SZNUBBED

Battle Record: 5-13

Xnub is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
the UN determined the Syrian conflict has resulted in 100,000 deaths

Syria used chemical weapons against rebels in heavily populated civilian areas

I guess what the USA gets away with is pretty insane, but what's more insane is what beta male countries let the US and their opposition get away with, as they sit on the side, bitching and moaning so their rhetorical circle-jerk about the implications of actual actions has a culturally significant soundtrack
name names bruh.... I hope you're not talking about France.
Xnub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Ww3 rapture 7 yrs of trib armageddon.

It has all beem written.

Trust no one. 2 sides of the same coin. Each side acting as a disinformation machine for the other side....to confuse your foolish human brains.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #19
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Assad's a dickbiscuit

invasion isnt the way to go

the US is currently attempting to arm and train opposition forces but those efforts are inefficient as fuck right now. that should be stepped up big time. an invasion would be retarded
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #20
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

aesthetic have i said 'I remember 8th grade' after quoting one of your posts yet? I feel like i have
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cicada 3301