Old 10-19-2017, 09:20 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default im thinking my fantasy league is conspiring against me

losing

like they are colluding in efforts to see me victorious.

how the fuck was amari cooper on waivers and waiting for me to pick him up literally last in the waiver order

i have antonio brown, deandre hopkins and amari cooper wtf.

granted cooper hasn't done shit until tonight, (2 td's and 100 yds on 3 catches in the 1st quarter) but wtf

i gotta figure out my backs though. outside of todd gurley who i've never been fond of, its murky for me. if dalvin cook didn't go down though WTF. i got the debateable best TE this year thusfar in ERTZ. deshaun watson and matt ryan at qb.

but word my #2 backs are lamar miller, doug martin, marshawn lynch, and chris thompson. i got alex collins on my bench too out of fear of anyone grabbing him and hope that the ravens find a brain in the organization and feed him 30 carries a game

but yea. long rant bragging about my undefeated fantasy team before i fuck a fleshlight and fall asleep

im 28
Old 10-19-2017, 09:31 PM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Just picked up Collins put him on the flex.

My Rb’s have been beastly ajayi, miller and mccaffrey

Honestly deshaun Watson has been my savior.

But

All my wr fucking suck. Godam it odel out for the season
Landry can’t seem to score points and Benjamin is hurt again

My 4 game winning streak is at risk here
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:42 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word, i don't know if i trust collins in the flex yet, he just doesnt get the volume, even with west out i thought he'd get more but he's still lucky to get 10 touches. he'll turn those 10 touches into 50-80 yards tho

just hasn't seen any red zone let alone goal line work, and isn't in on any passing downs

it could change for sure though, the main thing holding him back was ball security but he seems to have fixed it so far

but word, prior to grabbing cooper i was rotating marqise lee, and devin funchess. i actually have funchess starting this week, i didn't want to but have no options outside the 3 i named. hopkins is on a bye. waivers is like cooper kupp and other SCHMUCKS lol

id look at the giants tho maybe, i havent looked into it but didnt basically every starting WR go down with an injury recently? might be able to scoop up someone to stream in there, they have to throw to SOMEONE
Old 10-19-2017, 10:32 PM   #4
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Chris Thompson pick up saved my season lol PPR GOD. Him and Gordon are my start every week

I have to play Snead this week with Hopkins on bye or maybe Shepard if I'm feeling frisky. SEA pass defense has been sucking for fantasy due to them being on the field for 3/4 of the game and OF COURSE I'm playing the only 6-0 team/ the only team that could possibly beat me this week