Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-21-2017, 12:49 AM   #161
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

~°~°~°ice dragon°~°~°~

Welp we are just satisfying fan theories all over the place here. The directors are pretty much filming the fanfic at this point. Nice nod to Dany hinting she wants Jon to be her bb daddy when getting him to be OK with her not having his children. Also ofc is was Viserion that gets ice dragoned. Of course.

Hate that they played it straight with Arya and Sansa but there were hints Sansa is playing the game by sending Brienne away when Baelish said to keep her for protection. I hope for a good swerve otherwise allof Aryas faceless shit is worthless when a regular ass schemer like Littlefiner out plays her.

I also hope the pit means CLEGANEBOWL is finally happening but somehow doubt the Hounds heart is in it anymore.

BTW the 'beric you only have one life left' line was gold

Also no Bran this episode which means the big swerve is either in the finale or saved for the final season
Old 08-21-2017, 10:12 AM   #162
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

They are going to ruin a once great show with these last two seasons. It's becoming more and more rushed fanfic nonsense every week.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:38 AM   #163
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

At one time jon snow not being neds kid was fanfiction

Calm down bros. Im not a fan of it being rushed either, but at least it limits the shitty dialogue they put together inbetween scenes of insanity
Old 08-21-2017, 01:56 PM   #164
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I had a response typed a couple weeks ago that because they'd gotten off the books, I felt that they were literally just giving us everything we wanted. Y'all just wanted to use cool internet lingo to describe it. We still don't know what Cersei has planned and that's going to be the big reveal next week. It won't be Jon that dies, you can't kill someone, bring them back to life, and fake kill them 20 times after just to really kill them again. I'm thinking Dany dies and Jon finds out his parentage and takes up her army in a love fueled revenge and that's all season 8 will be. Jon just waging was on everyone.

Or the alliance sticks and all S8 will just be the ice and fire war.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 03:16 PM   #165
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Tarly for the throne 2018
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 03:26 PM   #166
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

this story does not have a happy ending. don't forget dany's dream.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:11 PM   #167
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

it better not have a happy ending... that would directly contradict every thing that has happened.

but honestly

you go north of the wall to capture a wight... and they don't attack you because the ice is breaking, in a place where you die from the cold? and someone runs all the way to the wall, sends a raven all the way across westeros, and 3 dragons fly back all the way across westeros and north of the wall. all in less than a days time? and they are all just sitting there because they could fall in the water?

that may be the shittiest piece of writing you could imagine. and they decide that okay now its time because the hound throws a rock that doesn't break the ice...
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:55 PM   #168
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by millz View Post
it better not have a happy ending... that would directly contradict every thing that has happened.

but honestly

you go north of the wall to capture a wight... and they don't attack you because the ice is breaking, in a place where you die from the cold? and someone runs all the way to the wall, sends a raven all the way across westeros, and 3 dragons fly back all the way across westeros and north of the wall. all in less than a days time? and they are all just sitting there because they could fall in the water?

that may be the shittiest piece of writing you could imagine. and they decide that okay now its time because the hound throws a rock that doesn't break the ice...
While we're playing that game, dragons and wights exist in the first place. Trying to analyze a TV show beyond it's entertainment purposes is futile.

It was a cool spectacle to witness IMO.

I'm just wondering how bad GRRM has to facepalm every episode now.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:28 PM   #169
Diode
PR's Finest

GRRM advises them on every episode and gave them the outline they are using to wrap it up, so...
Old 08-21-2017, 05:47 PM   #170
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

no he doesn't, he hasn't been involved with the show in years

but he did give them the entire outline basically of where everything was heading, each characters endings etc. how they go about everything is their own creative choice though
Old 08-21-2017, 05:51 PM   #171
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

but word the books will only be different in the sense they aren't rushed and have way more characters so everything will be more interesting, but he's said he's not changing anything just because the show passed him. he doesn't care if you know plot outcomes, he compared it to his favorite books and shit. you can know the outcomes but the telling of the tale is still enjoyable

so the ending we get in the show will not be different than the books at all basically. like diode said the entire story was given to them. not just david benioff and db weiss or whatever, but directors who were on the set back when he was too. he was a loose lipped woman apparently
Old 08-21-2017, 06:34 PM   #172
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
While we're playing that game, dragons and wights exist in the first place. Trying to analyze a TV show beyond it's entertainment purposes is futile.

It was a cool spectacle to witness IMO.

I'm just wondering how bad GRRM has to facepalm every episode now.
This is incorrect on a basic level.

The show still has to obey its internal logic. You're arguing a false equivalency. Fantasy elements =/= abandonment of logic. There were still wights and dragons when it took Jon and his group hours/days to arrive where they found their wight. There were still wights and dragons when the precedent for ravens taking more than a handful of hours to arrive at their destination was set. When the show abandons those precedents it is, indeed, a mistake that should be noted.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 06:57 PM   #173
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
This is incorrect on a basic level.

The show still has to obey its internal logic. You're arguing a false equivalency. Fantasy elements =/= abandonment of logic. There were still wights and dragons when it took Jon and his group hours/days to arrive where they found their wight. There were still wights and dragons when the precedent for ravens taking more than a handful of hours to arrive at their destination was set. When the show abandons those precedents it is, indeed, a mistake that should be noted.
Ok time travel exists in GoT then. Make you feel better?

My comments were more directed at Millz trying to use physics to explain a fantasy show. Specifically about the ice and Jon not dying of hypothermia.

The fast travel could only be a mild pet peeve at most tho.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:59 PM   #174
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

You're not very bright.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:17 PM   #175
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
You're not very bright.
Understatement of the millennium.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:47 PM   #176
Deluzion

Deluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
this story does not have a happy ending. don't forget dany's dream.
Nah.. her dream represents Jon Snow ruling hence the snow on the ground, her being dead, and the reason being is my lil homie Bran will get powerful enough to control the night king.
Deluzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:34 PM   #177
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
You're not very bright.
Or, you're the stupid one.
Old 08-27-2017, 10:17 PM   #178
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

!
Old 08-27-2017, 10:29 PM   #179
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

dope episode.
Old 08-27-2017, 10:55 PM   #180
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Word

The aegon thing is weird to me but i can let it slide i guess.

I need winds of winter and a dream of spring ASAP