Old 08-17-2017, 10:16 PM   #101
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

We should of never segregated.

Archie was right
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:01 AM   #102
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i read the number 500 from some conservative or libertarian comedian i follow on twitter. i just spewed it out. if the number is much less thats a good thing lol.

the problem with saying there is a huge increase in public appearances by neo nazi's and white nationalists is alot of people who aren't those things get labeled it. those same miniscule number tend to try to attend normal conservative pro trump events, which gets the whole event labeled as nazis by shit like the antifa. why, because richard spencer showed up?

and its shitty they don't have any warrants out on the people who beat that dude, i saw the clips and all that, and everyone sharing the faces of the alleged dudes and etc. but we can go back and forth on each little skirmish from every one of these events and nit pick to build a narrative that suits our agenda.

its all fucked man
no brother

i said your number is that many times less than the real number. if you saw any of the clips you'd know that 500 sounds ridiculous. every number i saw was between 6k and 20k. just so you know, in america right now, 20k is an outrageous number for any rally that isn't the women's march or the cavs championship parade.

the people i'm referring to are not being mislabeled. i know you aren't following closely so i also know you're giving people the benefit of the doubt because you're assuming there can't possibly be that many nazi's and nationalists. if you can find me one example of a prominent figure in the right movement that is being mislabeled i will concede this point

i agree that we shouldn't lump everyone at rallies into one group but follow me here playa because you have a misinformed view of what the rally looked like

people attended the rally either to protest the taking down of a statue depicting the leader of the confederacy that brought up arms to fight the rest of the USA, or to "unite the right"

white supremacists showed up
white nationalists showed up
neo-nazi's showed up
a private militia with more weapons than the police showed up

now lets pretend there are people that showed up as nothing more than conservatives genuinely interested in progressing the republican party (everyone knew who was showing up btw) and once they got there, all the aforementioned groups are chanting "blood and soil" and "one race, one nation, end immigration" and "jews won't replace us" and "david duke" and you STICK AROUND or CONTINUE TO MARCH or ALSO CHANT you are clearly allowed to be labeled under the same umbrella. to anyone that left when that happened, i rescind all my prior statements. i challenge you to find one video of that happening. and furthermore, i challenge you to find one video of the people attending not engaging in the rhetoric of those hate groups.

the justice system didn't do a fucking thing about an armed militia at the bundy ranch, they don't do anything about police involved homocides, and they don't do much about racism or hate crimes committed by whites. so don't pretend.

they've been emboldened, and they've decided to show off and further their agenda's. and there are too many of them. that's not disputable at this point.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:09 AM   #103
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Old 08-18-2017, 12:23 AM   #104
boof

"we're starting to slowly unveil a little bit of our power level"

and just so you get an idea of who these new cats are outside of those aged over 40 who are obviously not new and just seasoned racist veterans with a new voice, the bulk of them are (not joking) white gamers who were previously unrooted in politics and i don't know if you know anything about steve bannon but his former company made millions of dollars off of whatever the fuck gold farming is but i know he incentivized WoW nerds and whatever other games people played a decade ago to steal shit and sell it back to the gamers and once he realized how easy they were to control he rolled it over into breitbart in the last few years and let memes and anti-white rhetoric recruit millions of little basement trolls on 4chan and /b/ and reddit into the new alt-right (even though he himself think's they're "clowns/losers/goobers") and once trump got going they organized and showed up more effectively than any other current political group. they have a lot of momentum. and its increasing. this is why it's a big deal. just fyi
Old 08-18-2017, 12:33 AM   #105
boof

also this bullshit

i've watched too many blm protests with 3' neutral zone's and police assault the fuck out of hundreds of protesters anyways

natives protest = national guard water cannons dog attacks
blacks protest = militarized pd automatic rounds of rubber bullets assault
whites protest = cops do this bullshit

Old 08-18-2017, 01:07 AM   #106
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Boof is so fucking stupid.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:09 AM   #107
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
now lets pretend there are people that showed up as nothing more than conservatives genuinely interested in progressing the republican party (everyone knew who was showing up btw) and once they got there, all the aforementioned groups are chanting "blood and soil" and "one race, one nation, end immigration" and "jews won't replace us" and "david duke" and you STICK AROUND or CONTINUE TO MARCH or ALSO CHANT you are clearly allowed to be labeled under the same umbrella. to anyone that left when that happened, i rescind all my prior statements. i challenge you to find one video of that happening. and furthermore, i challenge you to find one video of the people attending not engaging in the rhetoric of those hate groups.
Without question
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:16 AM   #108
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

booth i watched the vice video when it came out, where are you finding this 6k-20k figure? ive been trying to find out how many attended since it started and i've only seen the 500 number. the night before with tiki torches was only 100 people, your telling me 20k showed up the next day?

also are you seriously asking who is being mislabled as a nazi? i'm the one whose misinformed? lol. where do i start. milo, gavin mcinnes, anne coulter, jordan peterson, bret weinstein

literally anyone who disagrees with anything the left perpetuates, whether they are on the right, or they are actual progressives who just disagree with the faggotry

but basically the disconnect here is you are very very left, and im a right leaning libertariatard. you are going to take anything that fits your narrative as gospel, and im going to pretend to be centrist while espousing alot of the rights viewpoints

so yo

let me ask you this.

do you agree that the nazis/white supremacists/white nationalists/kektards have the right as american citizens to receive permits to lawfully assemble and exercise their first amendment right?

because i do. you don't have to agree with their message, but they are allowed to say it. thats america.

just like the counterprotests, are allowed to protest it.

the problem is you have to do it peacefully.

can you say with a clean conscious that antifa/blm/and the left in general have protested peacefully in any of these instances? can you say that they respect the first amendment? cmonson
Old 08-18-2017, 07:04 AM   #109
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
intelligence is not correlative to moral integrity.

i earn less and am smarter than destro.

being trans is a choice. virtually everything is, to argue against that is to argue against an individual's accountability - doing that removes culpability. that's a disturbing rhetoric to pursue if you give it an ounce of thought. this ain't fucking milgram.
Not it's not...not an open choice. It is a lifestyle influenced almost entirely by mental illness. Point blank fucking period. The fact people on this site are arguing something that scientist have already established is bloody ridiculous.

Google motherfuckers.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:09 AM   #110
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
booth i watched the vice video when it came out, where are you finding this 6k-20k figure? ive been trying to find out how many attended since it started and i've only seen the 500 number. the night before with tiki torches was only 100 people, your telling me 20k showed up the next day?

also are you seriously asking who is being mislabled as a nazi? i'm the one whose misinformed? lol. where do i start. milo, gavin mcinnes, anne coulter, jordan peterson, bret weinstein

literally anyone who disagrees with anything the left perpetuates, whether they are on the right, or they are actual progressives who just disagree with the faggotry

but basically the disconnect here is you are very very left, and im a right leaning libertariatard. you are going to take anything that fits your narrative as gospel, and im going to pretend to be centrist while espousing alot of the rights viewpoints

so yo

let me ask you this.

do you agree that the nazis/white supremacists/white nationalists/kektards have the right as american citizens to receive permits to lawfully assemble and exercise their first amendment right?

because i do. you don't have to agree with their message, but they are allowed to say it. thats america.

just like the counterprotests, are allowed to protest it.

the problem is you have to do it peacefully.

can you say with a clean conscious that antifa/blm/and the left in general have protested peacefully in any of these instances? can you say that they respect the first amendment? cmonson
No, the bloded isn't true Uh-Oh. When Free Speech is used to push a narrative of bigotry and to incite violence it no longer becomes free speech, pure and simple. It becomes hate speech,
You are granted the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness so long as it does not interfere with others just right to the same. You right to "free speech" extends only as far as my own right to life and liberty.

When your speech and demonstrations violate that, you LOSE the right to them.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Old 08-18-2017, 07:11 AM   #111
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

you are emphatically incorrect sir
Old 08-18-2017, 07:49 AM   #112
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Just to elaborate and save you time googling "is hate speech protected by the first amendment"

It is only illegal when directed personally at a person or persons basically.

Which is why a judge can rule and allow them a permit. You are allowed to express any opinion you want in america

Now if a nazi was yelling directly at you, and threatening you personally, that is illegal.

Antifa doesnt understand this.

You dont have to agree with a law for it to be lawful.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:18 AM   #113
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to elaborate and save you time googling "is hate speech protected by the first amendment"

Which is why a judge can rule and allow them a permit. You are allowed to express any opinion you want in america

Now if a nazi was yelling directly at you, and threatening you personally, that is illegal.

Incitement is a thing with plenty of case law precedent Counselor Google, JD.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:47 AM   #114
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Did you go to law school diode?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:38 AM   #115
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Did you go to law school diode?
No, IANAL.

Had to take a bunch of pre-law to satisfy credit requirements of double major (history and political science). Given the two, I have a lot of background on this subject, but feel free to disqualify me as one of those evil librul coastal elites if you want.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:55 AM   #116
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Oh don't worry I'd never consider you a liberal elite lol
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #117
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:

You understand how wrong you are on this right?
Old 08-18-2017, 12:21 PM   #118
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

No.

Simply look into it.

If anyone is reading this series of posts, just fucking look into it.

I cant express how explicitly wrong pay and diode are.

I can link to government rulings and all that when i get off work. From nazis marching with swastikas through jewish villages to racist band names being upheld etc.

All of it is explicitly protected by the first amendment, and defended time and time again in court.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:22 PM   #119
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

But dont take my word for it. Take diodes, i mean sure hes a burgeoning jiu jitsu expert and constitutional law professional and all. Im just a dirtbag with google
Old 08-18-2017, 12:29 PM   #120
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:
But dont take my word for it. Take diodes, i mean sure hes a burgeoning jiu jitsu expert and constitutional law professional and all. Im just a dirtbag with google
It's called incitement to lawlessness and incitement to riot Uh-Oh. Should we show the video of a woman being murdered again, so you understand crimes were committed...that a murder was committed? In all honesty, the fact that cops were not out in tanks and head to toe assault gear whereas unarmed blacks and natives get burned down no question. Get tased, gassed and beaten. No question.

That should tell you all need to know about racism in this country Uh-Oh.
You are arguing that groups which identify themselves as "neonazi" and "white nationalist" are NOT Nazi's or white nationalists. Should tell you everything you need to know about yourself on the issue. GTFOutta here bro.

Last edited by Paytience; 08-18-2017 at 12:33 PM.