Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-28-2017, 06:17 PM   #101
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i think "chemical imbalance" is just too broad of a term.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:52 PM   #102
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ya..
And Broads dont belong in this thread. Gay shit only
Old 07-28-2017, 08:47 PM   #103
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

People think I'm simple but I'm not.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:35 AM   #104
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I'm sure you can taste what I had for lunch today, right dick breath?
this didn't have its intended effect.

sorry for making you type toward me so impotently.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:08 AM   #105
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

How come nobody ever says "I don't know"?

I'll start, I do not know the answer to this and you probably don't either.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:17 AM   #106
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

how dare you witty

i don't know is my favorite answer

the only problem with it on a discussion forum is it removes the discussion factor.

so instead you present facts, evidence, and opinion to try to come to conclusions.

like, its a fact it is a rarity as far as human nature is concerned, there is evidence in the form of statistical data like suicide rates and likelihoods of other confirmed medical illnesses being associated with it, and finally opinions, like yea that doesn't seem right, seems strange.

so you find the kernels of uncertainty and try to pop them into delicious factcorns. the only problem is nowadays people are so set in the team mentality you have people coming in thinking you have an agenda and being closeminded to the actual discussion

i think this thread was relatively successful though, because diode actually stated his position and didn't just oh blergh ugh what fools it.

this is progress.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:20 AM   #107
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

also an aside

i want to dog fuck the tiny tits off tomi lahrens retarded head

i seen a no makeup picture and was like ugh wtf. real blondes are weirdo's. i mean she has the platinum stuff going sure but yo, blonde eyelashes and eyebrows just make people seem uncooked and unnatural

bet that pusswah though is indelible

i get in moods where i use words i vaguely know sometimes. but it works.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:47 AM   #108
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
So transgender people are all gay in your eyes??

And you said he can taste what you had for lunch and then said he had dick breath, so you have dick breath? From sucking dicks??

And having more estrogen than you're supposed to have as a male can definitely make people feel feminine and led them to want to transition

Pretty basic stuff but I'm just ivy league educated what do I know
If you are one sex and changing then yes, you are homosexual. That's how I see it. Don't know of any transgender people who fuck with the opposite sex.

Why would they change then?

"Oh I'm going to get my dick cut off and titties put on my chest to continue to fuck with women? Makes no sense.

I could careless tho, it doesn't affect me in any way shape or form. If that's what makes them happy, then good for them. The goal is to be comfortable under your own skin right? So if that is what makes them comfortable, good for them. What I don't agree with is the questionable shit like the bathrooms for the confused. Like I have, 3 boys sonit really doesn't affect me but have nieces... wouldn't want some confused old pervert in the women's bathroom while my nieces are in there. I have a problem with that. Homosexuals in general don't bother me. They are humans just like we are. And I believe I read somewhere homosexuality begins during the early developmental age and peaks for most during puberty.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:48 AM   #109
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
this didn't have its intended effect.

sorry for making you type toward me so impotently.
Apology accepted.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:56 AM   #110
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

literally the highest profile transgender, bruce/caitlin jenner, is a dude changing into a woman, who is attracted to women/doesn't like dudes at all

they can just feel like the opposite sex internally, but still be attracted to whatever

its not just a homo thing although the image of a tranny in everyones head im sure is the tranny prostitute trying to blow dudes with their wide muscular backs and giant hands
Old 07-29-2017, 12:12 PM   #111
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Like I said, I HAVE NEVER KNOWN a transgender to switch sexes and still be attracted to the sex they switched too. I know nothing of Bruce Jenner. IMO - his sex change was a gimmick to stay relevant in the midi as eyes for money oppurtunitys. That family isnfucked up and weird but really smart when it comes to making money. His motive was business related, I bet that. But yea, I don't know him nor of him to include him on those I do know in NYC. Manhatten is full of homosexuals... when I lived on 51st and 10th Ave - that's all I ever saw... not once did I ever see a man who changes sexes still continue to fuck with women... they were always with men.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:33 PM   #112
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Like I said, I HAVE NEVER KNOWN a transgender to switch sexes and still be attracted to the sex they switched too. I know nothing of Bruce Jenner. IMO - his sex change was a gimmick to stay relevant in the midi as eyes for money oppurtunitys. That family isnfucked up and weird but really smart when it comes to making money. His motive was business related, I bet that. But yea, I don't know him nor of him to include him on those I do know in NYC. Manhatten is full of homosexuals... when I lived on 51st and 10th Ave - that's all I ever saw... not once did I ever see a man who changes sexes still continue to fuck with women... they were always with men.
i don't agree with your take on jenner. at all.

BUT, assuming that his entire motive behind switching genders was financial, that would fall under an entirely different spectrum of mental illness considering he is already considerably wealthy.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:39 PM   #113
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

So amen proves once again he gets all of his reference material from Yahoo answers and episodes of law and order svu

Like uh oh said everyone pictures trannies as burly prostitutes and that's exactly where amen went with it lmao

So first off thats just wrong saying people transition specifically to fuck the opposite sex. It rarely has anythijf to do with who they are attracted to its how they identify within THEMSELVES

And second calling a woman who was a man a homosexual for being interested in men is just as fucking ignorant as the above but if Not more because you're completely ignoring their transition and showing their choice no respect by saying that. They had a transition and identify as a woman so they are straight. If you don't think thats how it is than you definitely have different views deep down and are just trying to be politically correct.

You're a moron and I hope your niece transitions into a butch motherfucker and rapes you in a mens bathroom
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 12:44 PM   #114
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
i think "chemical imbalance" is just too broad of a term.
Yeah it was a troll and worked swimmingly but amen started hurting his small brain
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 01:21 PM   #115
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Bruce jenner was emasculated to the point of castration by the alpha kardashian females.

I would like to inquire about the 'slippery slope' angle @Diode
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 01:21 PM   #116
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
How can you have an opinion?

Old 07-29-2017, 01:27 PM   #117
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

thetransfolk need more oppurtunitys (!) to express their dissatisfaction with being 'misgendered'.

not.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 01:33 PM   #118
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
thetransfolk need more oppurtunitys (!) to express their dissatisfaction with being 'misgendered'.

not.
This was intentional?

I believe so.

You're an enigma.

Mysterious.

Old 07-29-2017, 01:33 PM   #119
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Nvm, I read Amen's post that I quoted just now.

lol very funny.

Old 07-29-2017, 06:56 PM   #120
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
So amen proves once again he gets all of his reference material from Yahoo answers and episodes of law and order svu

Like uh oh said everyone pictures trannies as burly prostitutes and that's exactly where amen went with it lmao

So first off thats just wrong saying people transition specifically to fuck the opposite sex. It rarely has anythijf to do with who they are attracted to its how they identify within THEMSELVES

And second calling a woman who was a man a homosexual for being interested in men is just as fucking ignorant as the above but if Not more because you're completely ignoring their transition and showing their choice no respect by saying that. They had a transition and identify as a woman so they are straight. If you don't think thats how it is than you definitely have different views deep down and are just trying to be politically correct.

You're a moron and I hope your niece transitions into a butch motherfucker and rapes you in a mens bathroom
Don't use yahoo, google, msn or bing for references actually. Didn't read that entire novel either. Also, I said in my opinion in regards to Jenners motive.

Last edited by Amen; 07-29-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Tags
13.50 for operation, demirose shit in my mouth plz, diode post op, do blacks do this too?, gender jihad, hurricanrana post op, kys passes going once, my weiner is a vaginis, satans attack on gods will, tranny tolerance, tranny training day, tranny trampoline, trannys in the troops, trannys in trenches, trans-trenders, trump slays trannys, wen will amen know things lol, what you got on my operation?, wolf dick confusion