Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-15-2016, 08:02 PM   #1
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future
Default Anyone make beats here?

looking for a good ole' fashion beat off! Jimbo post around these parts?
The Dead Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:03 PM   #2
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

How u die tho

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:05 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

My DUDE

Lets get it bro. Ive got nothing to post really ive been going back through the archives tho been trying to sample any and everything i got

That one blue sky black death hell razah sample is so fire. Was just listening to that yesterday. Do you remember which hell razah song that was and what it was from? Need that for the whip
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:10 PM   #4
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

they made a whole album so i'm going to assume you were talking about this one?

[y=Y8XSpUan-sk]ertrt[/y]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8XSpUan-sk

how do i post youtube vids in this shit?
Old 01-15-2016, 08:11 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Act one - friends or lovers

Shits so filthy. Tried flipping it yesterday but the hell razah shit is burned in my head, and i couldnt figure out a way to attack it. Cutting it up felt like blasphemy. Was made to loop.

Id link it but i dont know how to get the youtube link on my phone. Killed my house internet
Old 01-15-2016, 08:13 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
they made a whole album so i'm going to assume you were talking about this one?

[y=Y8XSpUan-sk]ertrt[/y]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8XSpUan-sk

how do i post youtube vids in this shit?
Thats the tape/album its from. Shits filthy.

To embed on this site you just put the link in. The reason it didnt embed in your post is because of the "https"

You just have to delete the s. Make it http instead but leave the rest of the link the same
Old 01-15-2016, 08:16 PM   #7
The Dead Poet

ahh, so how the fuck we supposed to beat battle then yo!?

I sampled that shit when i was still on FL back in the dark ages yo. I don't recall a Razah song that he used it on though.

anyways i'll post some sample shit in here anyways.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:21 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

I can snatch from youtube still off my phone and transfer to my pc. So if you find some dope shit post it

Ima do the same, after i figure out which song that is now cuz its gonna bug the shit out of me lol
Old 01-15-2016, 08:23 PM   #9
The Dead Poet

Old 01-15-2016, 08:28 PM   #10
The Dead Poet

Old 01-15-2016, 08:34 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Ill flip all those although the tyrone davis one sounds super familiar like i messed with it before

Gonna start with the second one lol
Old 01-15-2016, 08:44 PM   #12
The Dead Poet

^always wanted to do something with this version never got around to it.

^I know you've heard this used before but don't know if you knew the whole instrumental was out. You probably heard Rza's use of it.
Old 01-15-2016, 09:29 PM   #13
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Well now.

The chickens have finally come home to roost, haven't they?
Old 01-15-2016, 09:41 PM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Ima check those out in a bit. First attempt at the second sample posted was a miss.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:30 PM   #15
The Dead Poet

well post names and titles of 3 songs for me yo. I'll search for them myself. I'll post something for sure tomorrow.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:56 PM   #16
faggot Zelpher
Obama means family

faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher

What's up bro hey let's be friends! @The Dead Poet
faggot Zelpher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:37 AM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
well post names and titles of 3 songs for me yo. I'll search for them myself. I'll post something for sure tomorrow.
Aight. I ended up passing out but ill see what i can find today
Old 01-16-2016, 12:23 PM   #18
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

really hoping to see some dark shit come from you uh-oh. im on the grind for beats and having a hard time finding shit i like man. you got anything new that i aint heard yet? have listened to all your albums. if you were to become interested.... i would really love to have a sick dark beat from you that i can get real gutter on. even if its something i can get really deep and emotional on. with a female crying her eyes out on the hook or something about a broken heart. i dont know. i need something though. sup @uh-oh?
Old 01-16-2016, 02:11 PM   #19
The Dead Poet

made this last night.
Old 01-16-2016, 02:11 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i don't really make too much dark shit. here are a couple unfinished things i made yesterday

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/1bbi...e+and+time.mp3

thats like as close as i get to dark shit^ the mixes on these are probably rough, and the variation is limited, just a 4 bar loop for the hook/intro and a 4 bar loop x4 for a verse

this is some random shit i did just playing on my mpc not really dark or nothing another just quick 4x4 verse

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4afa...1eoo/wack2.mp3