Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #1
Jessica
indisputable girl

Battle Record: 0-2

Champed
- Twig & Berries Invitational
- Shark Week 2013
- (Place other humorous "champeds" here)

Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica
Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica
Default Death vs Jessica

3rounds

Round 1 - Topical (Topic : Wired thoughts)

Round 2 - counter ( you counter what your opponent said)

Round 3 - freestyle ( give it all you got)

Open for votes!!!!
Old 06-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

R u a real person?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

This has to be Robrandas semi(and i use the term lighty) smarter cousin
Old 06-02-2013, 11:08 PM   #4
Jessica
indisputable girl

Champed
- Shark Week 2013

Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
R u a real person?
Hahaha

Of course I am. Just that I am well mannered and so unique, my rap style is out of this world. Imma bring up some change in the netcee world.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #5
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

hey boo... all i do is diss ppl

remember our stip.... u lose and u inbox me nudes
Old 06-03-2013, 12:14 AM   #6
Jessica
indisputable girl

Champed
- Shark Week 2013

Opponent : Death
Topic: Wired thoughts

Jessica

I am a sword of blood, observe as I cut this kid's throat/ Empty his body, throw his body in my flow, burn it while it floats/ My thoughts are twisted, I shall screw with this kid's mind/ My punches are unforeseen like a fist to the blind/ I devour the thoughts of DEATH, dislocate his bones as I drag his body through the blood see of tombs/ I provoke telekinesis with twisted thoughts/ Disintegrating him leaving his fragments in different morgues/ Son, I am catastrophic with a twisted logic/ I will leave you nostalgic as you get eaten by the God of gothic/ The only time you SPIT is when I punch you in the chest shifting you lungs/ Leaving you vomiting blood as I drop bars in tongues/ like Robocop coughing out his technical parts/I am the forgotten soldier-girl spiting blades with forbidden arts/ I shall cut through your neck, leaving your metaphors cut in half/ I am lyrically twisted and ready to kill, I lead you to the forbidden path, where dead souls seek the chance to relive{relieve}/ I perform rituals which obliterate the spirit in which you believe/ I lyrically hold a twin edged dagger, sharper than the fork of evil/ now watch me stabbing you then twist it in your heart/ Son I am like a bitch cannibal, I shall eat you and leave you torn apart/ I will leave your soul locked in an invisible cell of demise/ I am like a ghost in your dreams with evil eyes/ I scare you till you become lunatic and illogic/ I am cannibalistic/ my ammunition is sonic/ I will leave you bowing in front of your father's spirit/ I possess twisted thoughts,I make rap ritualistic/ and you are the sacrifice, an animal that I will slaughter/ I will leave your parents wishing you were not a son but a daughter/ so that I won't have to crush your balls like a stress ball/ I will leave you in the world of death at the spot your ancestors call/ I am done, you told me with a PM not to use my hand when I hit a spider/ I am hot headed and brutal like the ghost rider.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:16 AM   #7
VividEnds

VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds

ether
_________
_____
___
_
Old 06-03-2013, 02:36 AM   #8
DLB
COLTS GANG

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Opponent: Jessica
Topic: Random

yo i decided to go random/ put your pussy in the figure 4 leglock until u have a tantrum/your raps make me hard, but legally/ hit my PM w/ ya nudes i'll pay the legal fee/ white girls love black men, i could be your Kobe/ get kinky w/ me, i'm like a shinobi/ but once u get obese, u a freak/ i only need that in the sheets/ but ya pussy game so weak/it'd make diahoardjr go gayer/ i'll eat u out while i say the alphabet BACKWURDZ(not a stupid ass pronunciation)/ i'll make u cum n ya pants till u sweat & it look like u tryna crank dat Soulja Boy........ not SOBER(SAVER)/ tell me to stick 2 dolla bills n ya g string/ u my sweet thing/ and i'm on a diet, u bad for my health/ ya pussy smell like cool ranch doritos/ it got hair(HEIR) like the guy on the can/of pringles/and when u cum, u recite that State Farm jingle/ bingo/ tell me i'm the best while it boosts my ego/ im evol/ u should know that from Spongebob/ wait(WEIGHT)... u SOUTH AFRICAN LIKE STEVE NASH AND U LOOK LIKE KREAYSHAWN & AMY WINEHOUSE AFTER REHAB HUBBA HUBBA U FLAT CHESTED, I NEED STANDARDS, THIS BITCH ALREADY PM'ING ME FOR CHILD SUPPORT & I AINT FUCK YET/ IM UPSET

Last edited by DLB; 06-03-2013 at 02:39 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:01 AM   #9
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Opponent : Death
Topic: Wired thoughts

Jessica

I am a sword of blood, observe as I cut this kid's throat/ Empty his body, throw his body in my flow, burn it while it floats/ My thoughts are twisted, I shall screw with this kid's mind/ My punches are unforeseen like a fist to the blind/ I devour the thoughts of DEATH, dislocate his bones as I drag his body through the blood see of tombs/ I provoke telekinesis with twisted thoughts/ Disintegrating him leaving his fragments in different morgues/ Son, I am catastrophic with a twisted logic/ I will leave you nostalgic as you get eaten by the God of gothic/ The only time you SPIT is when I punch you in the chest shifting you lungs/ Leaving you vomiting blood as I drop bars in tongues/ like Robocop coughing out his technical parts/I am the forgotten soldier-girl spiting blades with forbidden arts/ I shall cut through your neck, leaving your metaphors cut in half/ I am lyrically twisted and ready to kill, I lead you to the forbidden path, where dead souls seek the chance to relive{relieve}/ I perform rituals which obliterate the spirit in which you believe/ I lyrically hold a twin edged dagger, sharper than the fork of evil/ now watch me stabbing you then twist it in your heart/ Son I am like a bitch cannibal, I shall eat you and leave you torn apart/ I will leave your soul locked in an invisible cell of demise/ I am like a ghost in your dreams with evil eyes/ I scare you till you become lunatic and illogic/ I am cannibalistic/ my ammunition is sonic/ I will leave you bowing in front of your father's spirit/ I possess twisted thoughts,I make rap ritualistic/ and you are the sacrifice, an animal that I will slaughter/ I will leave your parents wishing you were not a son but a daughter/ so that I won't have to crush your balls like a stress ball/ I will leave you in the world of death at the spot your ancestors call/ I am done, you told me with a PM not to use my hand when I hit a spider/ I am hot headed and brutal like the ghost rider.
k so spider nd rider rhymed..
Old 06-03-2013, 03:07 AM   #10
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCerealBowl View Post
Get with the times! Rap doesn't have to rhyme stoopid!

Edit: Actually skimmed through some lines of its verse. Seems like it got endrhymes/slants for the most part tho'.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 06-03-2013 at 03:11 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:09 AM   #11
DLB
COLTS GANG

stfu before i feel like pinkslipping again
Old 06-03-2013, 03:10 AM   #12
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Wordd!?! then fucks it everything I say,write, or put on my facebook status is now a rap.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:12 AM   #13
DLB
COLTS GANG

CAN U VOTE

IF NOT, LEAVE OR I WILL ASSUME U POSTING HERE MEANS YOU AGREE TO PINKSLIP ME
Old 06-03-2013, 03:12 AM   #14
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

Fuck death he get no vagina his momma don't love this fat nigga put laxatives in his cereal
ohbbhhhhhh!!!! Illest bars eva
Old 06-03-2013, 03:13 AM   #15
DLB
COLTS GANG

u look like hush in his mid teens kid, bury yourself
Old 06-03-2013, 06:02 AM   #16
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

What the any sort of fuck
Old 06-03-2013, 07:32 AM   #17
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
R u a real person?
i'm 99% sure this is HelloKitty, but i could be wrong. sometimes my hunches prove right though.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #18
Jessica
indisputable girl

Champed
- Shark Week 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death View Post
Opponent: Jessica
Topic: Random

yo i decided to go random/ put your pussy in the figure 4 leglock until u have a tantrum/your raps make me hard, but legally/ hit my PM w/ ya nudes i'll pay the legal fee/ white girls love black men, i could be your Kobe/ get kinky w/ me, i'm like a shinobi/ but once u get obese, u a freak/ i only need that in the sheets/ but ya pussy game so weak/it'd make diahoardjr go gayer/ i'll eat u out while i say the alphabet BACKWURDZ(not a stupid ass pronunciation)/ i'll make u cum n ya pants till u sweat & it look like u tryna crank dat Soulja Boy........ not SOBER(SAVER)/ tell me to stick 2 dolla bills n ya g string/ u my sweet thing/ and i'm on a diet, u bad for my health/ ya pussy smell like cool ranch doritos/ it got hair(HEIR) like the guy on the can/of pringles/and when u cum, u recite that State Farm jingle/ bingo/ tell me i'm the best while it boosts my ego/ im evol/ u should know that from Spongebob/ wait(WEIGHT)... u SOUTH AFRICAN LIKE STEVE NASH AND U LOOK LIKE KREAYSHAWN & AMY WINEHOUSE AFTER REHAB HUBBA HUBBA U FLAT CHESTED, I NEED STANDARDS, THIS BITCH ALREADY PM'ING ME FOR CHILD SUPPORT & I AINT FUCK YET/ IM UPSET
Round2
Opponent: DEATH

Jessica

I'm easily annoyed/ especially by lil easy boys who spit words that even leave google void/ searched for "DEATH" on google and it told me to stop playing with lil gay boys/in which prison have you ogled those bars from, because from where I am standing/ they looking broken ended ready for a melting/ what do you even think messing with this grammatical animal Bitch Jessy, with a vocabulary more than you could ever dream of? / this is ending/ I am sending you halfway to Hell's child rearing for a beating/ that will have your genitals self breathing/ I am the start of bad destruction/ Even with straight lead instructions, I will beg{bag} this distraction within DEATH'S Basement/ He will start hearing what my voice soprano mean to the military fortification/ and his whole fucking unemployed whack-niggah nation/ my vocabulary its his skull that it is cracking/ he is annihilating/ racking this exhalation/ with knuckles bigger than houses,I'm punching his troubles with room for another double of his torn respiration/ I am paradox that talks code blue violations/ with a tongue blew of it's location/ you piece of crap should better manner presentation/ Stamp on my hand while I'm giving destruction/ like a senile charity to a dweeb who keeps on curtains at sight of my rampage trying to close out the savage deconstruction/ on a verge of recollection of my feelings/ with the beatings that you're receiving your heart will die/ feeling really needy/ you lil idiot, you honestly believe you spitting sickly?/ with words that don't make sense logically/ you're fucking soft to Jessy/ what is it about nude? You're a fag not a straight dude/ I'll spit gasoline on you and ignite your phoenix feeling,consider yourself DEAD.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #19
Jessica
indisputable girl

Champed
- Shark Week 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCerealBowl View Post
Suck a dick you know nothing about rap, lil poopy.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #20
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lmfao
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.

Tags
thee serpent