Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2013, 07:55 AM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default Monitored Voting List?

list where we put ppl who need to be monitored before/after their vote?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

plz explain more?
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao name names yo
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

well this is inspired by whoever made the second vote for me in my current BA battle

dude said that our punches were the same?

Classic example of a person who needs help
Old 08-01-2013, 08:35 AM   #5
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

Lol I need to be monitored cause apparently @Atomic says I don't know what I'm talking about

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
...the Nagger

atomic/blast doesn't know what he's talking about

I got proof
Old 08-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #7
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
atomic/blast doesn't know what he's talking about

I got proof
Likewise on the proof...

As long as its not a title match or something with any importance I see no reason why new guys shouldn't get to vote. As long as there opinion is there own that's all that matters.

If we moderating votes its not really a vote, an if we were to moderate it, what about the millions of suspect votes which include favouritism, laziness or hate votes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #8
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo Real View Post
Likewise on the proof...

As long as its not a title match or something with any importance I see no reason why new guys shouldn't get to vote. As long as there opinion is there own that's all that matters.

If we moderating votes its not really a vote, an if we were to moderate it, what about the millions of suspect votes which include favouritism, laziness or hate votes?
stupid ppl shouldn't be allowed to vote until they understand why they look stupid, is all I'm saying

or voters who aren't actually reading

I'm not talking about me complaining because someone voted against me

cuz tbh, the person I'm talking about voted for me

but I mean the ppl who are either that garbage, hate voters, or too lazy to read should be the ones we monitor

ppl who put a reason for their vote and their reason looks completely invalid
Old 08-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #9
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
stupid ppl shouldn't be allowed to vote until they understand why they look stupid, is all I'm saying

or voters who aren't actually reading

I'm not talking about me complaining because someone voted against me

cuz tbh, the person I'm talking about voted for me

but I mean the ppl who are either that garbage, hate voters, or too lazy to read should be the ones we monitor

ppl who put a reason for their vote and their reason looks completely invalid
I quit voting because it just pisses me off with the amount of hate votes you get back in return..

but if I vote now its only because I have to for a comp or league or whatever.

Also I hate hate hate dick rider votes... Theres plenty of cats here who will vote the vet or the "perceived threat to there boarder existence" whatever they write...
Quote:
Old 08-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #10
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo Real View Post
but if I vote now its only because I have to for a comp or league or whatever.
you probably don't read the battles. you probably don't vote right

You @Flo Real are now under investigation.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #11
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Nah I never vote on the battles

I literally just vote for whoever has the best combination of the following

Sounding most like a stereotypical black man from the ghetto
Username
Post count
If they voted against me recently
Signature
Do I like them
Are they a perceived threat to my texting existence

;)
Quote:
Old 08-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This guy is good
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #13
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Eddie there's a couple horrible new users in disc. who you can beat quit wasting time on this topic
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #14
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Eddie there's a couple horrible new users in disc. who you can beat quit wasting time on this topic
or I could beat you too? does that sound better?

like I ain't been callin out vets too or someting. I can't help it if only the newbs respond
Old 08-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #15
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I want no part of your unique schemes and chilla Jones level of punches man.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #16
...the Nagger

I ain't think so
Old 08-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #17
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

I think that lays nacho cheese bowl and dip cheese scheme is hof.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #18
...the Nagger

that was just a BA battle against a newbie

now do you wanna keep making indirect scary comments from the bench, or do you want to battle?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #19
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Lol @ ba battling.

I am not on a bench young man.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #20
...the Nagger

you on the bench while I'm shootin free throws

straight up