Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #41
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZVR View Post
If he's white then he needs to drop the slang and stop talking like he's black.

@Artemus

I was talking about Strika.
um, yea he's white. guess you meiss the avys he posts every so often?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #42
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

@KZVR stfu k thnx die

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #43
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Strikta is white? lolwut
Old 06-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #44
KZVR

Battle Record: 0-2

KZVR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
um, yea he's white. guess you meiss the avys he posts every so often?
Never heard of him tbh. I barely come on anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super pimp trillionaire View Post
@KZVR stfu k thnx die
You the type of guy who lives in a world where everything is good and everyone agrees with you. Grow up, kid.
KZVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #45
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

KZVR, u are an idiot.

lol @ drop the slang cuz I'm white.

Try being a white dude growing up on the outskirts of S.E. Washington, DC, only to move back into the city every other year.

I've earned the right to talk/type however the fuck I want, & I'm almost positive I would stomp the shit outta u if we ever met irl.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #46
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

thanks for the blessing kvfriz.
appreciated.

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #47
KZVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
KZVR, u are an idiot.

lol @ drop the slang cuz I'm white.

Try being a white dude growing up on the outskirts of S.E. Washington, DC, only to move back into the city every other year.

I've earned the right to talk/type however the fuck I want, & I'm almost positive I would stomp the shit outta u if we ever met irl.
No, in this case, you just come off as a try hard. Can't imagine how you'd talk if you were brought up in India. And The fact that you want to beat me up because I said you need to "get it together" just proves how immature you are. Do you want an address so you can beat a guy on who said you need to "get it together" on a rap board?
Old 06-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #48
VividEnds

VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds

KVZR is using a stock photo as his avatar and no one should take his opinions on anything seriously
_________
_____
___
_
VividEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #49
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

so @KZVR if you had no idea who he was why were you even commenting? I'm confused
Old 06-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #50
KZVR

Quote:
so @KZVR if you had no idea who he was why were you even commenting? I'm confused
Let's get one thing straight, I'm black.

Secondly, I commented cause he sounds like an idiot saying shit like this:

Quote:
Well that's it then, it's cuz ya'll were youngins.

White WOMEN can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch tho.

They use lots of spit & slap the cock on they faces & shit.. will let u skullfuck em.. they'll take it down to the base & stick both balls in they mouth at the same time, ect... & they let u cum in they mouth like all the time... like, sometimes they'll spit a lil of the nut on they titties before they swallow the rest of the load... but all around, the blowjob from a professional white woman is far more enjoyable than any other race.
A professional white woman? lol..
Old 06-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #51
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

U take things way too literal, & for that I can tell ur a miserable faggot. I was just kinda joking around w/ that.

Nevermind what u may think of me, as a "try hard"

U just come off as a lame.

Ur not known on these boards, & u def don't know me.

U should find another message board to post at.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #52
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

get that nagger
Old 06-24-2013, 02:20 PM   #53
...the Nagger

Quote:
Let's get one thing straight, I'm black.

Secondly, I commented cause he sounds like an idiot saying shit like this:

A professional white woman? lol..
.... wtf are you talmbout yo?
Old 06-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #54
KZVR

Quote:
U take things way too literal, & for that I can tell ur a miserable faggot. I was just kinda joking around w/ that.

Nevermind what u may think of me, as a "try hard"

U just come off as a lame.

Ur not known on these boards, & u def don't know me.

U should find another message board to post at.
Don't worry, specifically for your convenience I don't post much now and won't be posting much in the future either. Neither do I care about being "known" lol.. so every ones is a winner.

But while I'm here just cruising around the Discussion, I can't help but address idiots who feel the need to brag about getting head and talking like their black. Sorry if you've never been in an argument before. It's a start.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #55
Fart
You Next

GET THAT NAGGER
Old 06-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #56
VividEnds

VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds

your entire problem with Strikta is based on his race, no? you wouldn't be mad if he was black?

then you think your argument would be valid only if everyone knows you're black....

And say
Quote:
You know your race is fucked up when you support other races of women over your own. Pathetic if you ask me.
so basically. Strikta SHOULD be saying: white women fuck the best. it's a fact, because white people should like white people more than black or asian or latina girls, regardless of experience. in fact-- it is proof that the white race is on the right track, since so many white people only find other white people are attractive

that's what you're saying

damn I'm glad I didn't grow up in the hood. If it had it rough, I'd probably grow up to be a close-minded, generalizing asshole like yourself
_________
_____
___
_
VividEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #57
...the Nagger

Quote:
Don't worry, specifically for your convenience I don't post much now and won't be posting much in the future either. Neither do I care about being "known" lol.. so every ones is a winner.

But while I'm here just cruising around the Discussion, I can't help but address idiots who feel the need to brag about getting head and talking like their black. Sorry if you've never been in an argument before. It's a start.
I fail to see where he was "talking black" and i don't think anyone here agrees with you....
Old 06-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #58
KZVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividEnds View Post
your entire problem with Strikta is based on his race, no? you wouldn't be mad if he was black?

then you think your argument would be valid only if everyone knows you're black....

And say

so basically. Strikta SHOULD be saying: white women fuck the best. it's a fact, because white people should like white people more than black or asian or latina girls, regardless of experience. in fact-- it is proof that the white race is on the right track, since so many white people only find other white people are attractive

that's what you're saying

damn I'm glad I didn't grow up in the hood. If it had it rough, I'd probably grow up to be a close-minded, generalizing asshole like yourself
Always nice to get insulted by numerous spectators in a two man disagreement. I thought Strikta was black, which is why when he was hyping white women up I said you need to show the same for your own. What's your take on this, since you're in the mix?
Old 06-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #59
KZVR

Quote:
I fail to see where he was "talking black" and i don't think anyone here agrees with you....
You're right, he wasn't talking black, he was talking ghetto. My bad. Don't worry I got the last part of your sentence pretty clearly.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #60
Fart
You Next

just stop