Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2013, 09:20 AM   #21
Rawn M.D.

lol @ sayin someone else is no game having, while u purchase the wrong size shoes to impress women LOL...

how those blisters workin for ur game?
Old 07-04-2013, 09:21 AM   #22
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
>

I'm an introvert by definition

> I'm I fucked up mentally? Absolutely, no question about it, but I also got quite a bit of an understanding about the human psyche on some Freud shit
lmao tell me this goon aint a virgin though ppl ahahahaha
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #23
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Adress the whole in your game

What u gonna, say when shes expecting a mandingo and gets bobby lee?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #24
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

nah its all a mindfuck though, her readily believing it is more than half the battle won

i aint even have to kick her a load of bullshit that got her thinking i'm talking all rah-rah like you young bois

in her head she already gonna be feeling the kid, subliminally, without her even knowing what i just did to her

and that's the beauty of it

by the time she figured it out it gone be too late

we'll already be back at my condo with keith sweat playin all low out my kenwood speaker surround system with a few them night light scented candles round the room at varying lengths

maybe a pine cone or three and some petals thrown on the bed

then thats the home stretch, cant nobody tell me she aint gonna get that work from there in ya dig?
Old 07-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #25
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

lmfao, keep doing you bro. If it works for you; Cool, keep it up. But I have my doubts, haha.

Having a vocab shows intelligence, knowing what to say and being able to tell personalities apart and how to approach them is half the battle man. You want to do that subliminal shit is basicly short term thinking. You want to get to know these women so they talk about you to their friends. That shit gets their attention as well. Now, you wanna buy shoes sizes too big to MAYBE get ONE chick and talk bad about us befriending them.. That's short term thinking man. Get into their group, expand your social circle, be a cool dude and people talk about you. Get invited to parties etc. and invite them to you, have several groups of friends through women. ''Friendzone'' chicks or let them ''friendzone'' you if their social circle is positive. That's how you can pick and choose between several possible chicks or get in touch with new ones at a relatively short notice. Unless you already got that, don't talk to me about learning anything in here.

When I'm my usual self I don't have to buy anything, bitches come to me. That subliminal shit works at the club, outside taking a smoke, some cafè, the workplace etc., not at the fucking shoe store buying shoes that doesn't even fit. I mean.. You're investing money in a bitch that doesn't even know you exist yet. This can't be real life.... I hope you're fucking around or trolling or something with that shoe shit lmfao.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-04-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #26
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lars got to be the best troll on the net for the simple fact that no matter what his thread says he always lures atleast 1 person in to argue sometimes 2 or 3 but its always atleast 1
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #27
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Guess it was me this time. Well played Lars, lol. But I've seriously heard people say and do similar shit before so it was believable. Haha.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #28
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

all i got from this is that you bought shoes that you can't wear for a bitch that you prolly wont fuck.... sounds like a lose lose situation to me.....

nxt time buy shoes that fit so at the very least u can win half the battle

Last edited by Loast; 07-04-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #29
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

lol - I loved this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:12 AM   #30
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loast View Post
all i got from this is that you bought shoes that you can't wear for a bitch that you prolly wont fuck.... sounds like a lose lose situation to me.....

nxt time buy shoes that fit so at the very least u can win half the battle
stfu pussy

either post a pic of your shoe game or quit yassabossin already

pathetic
Old 07-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #31
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

Rojo187 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bryan View Post
nah its all a mindfuck though, her readily believing it is more than half the battle won

i aint even have to kick her a load of bullshit that got her thinking i'm talking all rah-rah like you young bois

in her head she already gonna be feeling the kid, subliminally, without her even knowing what i just did to her

and that's the beauty of it

by the time she figured it out it gone be too late

we'll already be back at my condo with keith sweat playin all low out my kenwood speaker surround system with a few them night light scented candles round the room at varying lengths

maybe a pine cone or three and some petals thrown on the bed

then thats the home stretch, cant nobody tell me she aint gonna get that work from there in ya dig?
until that dude after you cop Tims in 13....fuck yo shyt all up...
Rojo187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #32
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

Quote:
lmfao, keep doing you bro. If it works for you; Cool, keep it up. But I have my doubts, haha.

Having a vocab shows intelligence, knowing what to say and being able to tell personalities apart and how to approach them is half the battle man. You want to do that subliminal shit is basicly short term thinking. You want to get to know these women so they talk about you to their friends. That shit gets their attention as well. Now, you wanna buy shoes sizes too big to MAYBE get ONE chick and talk bad about us befriending them.. That's short term thinking man. Get into their group, expand your social circle, be a cool dude and people talk about you. Get invited to parties etc. and invite them to you, have several groups of friends through women. ''Friendzone'' chicks or let them ''friendzone'' you if their social circle is positive. That's how you can pick and choose between several possible chicks or get in touch with new ones at a relatively short notice. Unless you already got that, don't talk to me about learning anything in here.

When I'm my usual self I don't have to buy anything, bitches come to me. That subliminal shit works at the club, outside taking a smoke, some cafè, the workplace etc., not at the fucking shoe store buying shoes that doesn't even fit. I mean.. You're investing money in a bitch that doesn't even know you exist yet. This can't be real life.... I hope you're fucking around or trolling or something with that shoe shit lmfao.

don't you kno that the friend zone is the black hole you don't wanna be...

if she friend zone you...You a nice guy but.....

...You ain't smashing....
Old 07-04-2013, 11:19 AM   #33
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

u want me to post a pic of my shoes... uhhh, what is the relevance

but i just posted a pic in the nbl, i'm pretty sure the bitch ur tryna fuck by purchasing extra large shoes i can fuck off my looks alone... boy i'm 6'3 180 w/ a rep for slanging.. i ain't gotta buy shoes that dont fit..

let me school u young buck.... what u do is Fuck a bad bitch good.. dick her down right.. when she tells her friends they gon wanna fuck cuz they gon wanna get dick down good like that too and when u look like me they really want it.... than them friend gon tell more friends and u get more pussy from all type a bad bitches... but u do get a rep for being hoe too but hey the bad comes w/ the good....
what i'm tryna say is get ya dick game right not ya shoe game son...
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #34
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

i dont think this idiot even understands a word i said in the OP

i wasn't even boasting about how my shoe game impeccable

even though it is

but that irrelevent at this point... the point was by making her think that your boy brian a size 12, i instantly got her thinking about the kid and how she wanna pet his trouser snake

your boi is now a shoe-in to bed this broad (pun intended)

#ThatsReal
Old 07-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #35
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

people still fall for this shit? jesus fucking christ ya'll dumb as fuck lol
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #36
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo187 View Post
don't you kno that the friend zone is the black hole you don't wanna be...

if she friend zone you...You a nice guy but.....

...You ain't smashing....
Not her, but you open up alternatives if you hang out with her and her friends.

Old 07-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #37
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

Quote:
Not her, but you open up alternatives if you hang out with her and her friends.
true and if you smash them right...they gon tell her..she gon start getting jealous and bingo...
Old 07-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #38
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

OPO has ZERO game, gtfoh u lame goof.
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:21 PM   #39
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

fat chicks fuck good
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:45 AM   #40
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shank Sinatra View Post
OPO has ZERO game, gtfoh u lame goof.
who the hell does this guy think he is?