Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default anyway we can fix the ignore feature? it used to be easier

you used to just click on the user's name and boom "add user to your ignore list"
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

basically, how can I add billy12 to my ignore list?
Old 06-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
...the Nagger

or is there any way I can have my own forum to block ppl out of?

like a group or something you need the pw to like on illesty
Old 06-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #4
Meth

Im not even sure how it works hold on let me check it out
Old 06-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
Meth

Ok, go to Billy 12's page, click on user lists, and than click on add to ignore list.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #6
...the Nagger

you see how that's too much work tho? for a person like him... smh
Old 06-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #7
...the Nagger

funny..

as I was adding himit showed him lurking this thread lol

#whattalame

thanks for the help tho @Meth. but you should talk with everyone about that group feature
Old 06-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #8
billy 12

Battle Record: 0-1

billy 12 is on a distinguished road

He won't see this, but this fagg0t 1 step away from making a petition to ban me.

Rage more, son.
billy 12 is offline   Reply With Quote