Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2014, 04:21 PM   #61
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

I'm more of an absurdist. I skim experiences, ideas, theories, knowledge off of the surface of scholasticism until I begin to understand it, then I stop. It's really all I have time for. It's really all anyone has time for. I only seek to truly understand the things I want to understand, of which the first few layers are not enough.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #62
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was just mean Veritas
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:59 PM   #63
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
I'm more of an absurdist. I skim experiences, ideas, theories, knowledge off of the surface of scholasticism until I begin to understand it, then I stop. It's really all I have time for. It's really all anyone has time for. I only seek to truly understand the things I want to understand, of which the first few layers are not enough.
shine on you crazy diamond.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:59 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Well that was just mean Veritas

ooooh girl u supa sassy today!
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:14 PM   #65
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
So Harvard science spent their extremely valuable time, money & resources to basically tell religious believers.....na na nabooboo stick ur head in doodoo

Thanks Harvard faggots

Don't worry about cancer

It's not really killing that many people
haha
Old 04-11-2014, 05:18 PM   #66
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
only in time it does.
^^^ Veritas nailed it.

Taking the stance of "time exist" or "doesn't exist" is just as absurd as both sides of the extreme :)

WE EXIST IN A WORLD OF POLARITY YO.... what the fuck is light, without dark,..... or high without low...

All things we experience as "a something" also have their opposite.

So whether or not you think time exists... there is no right or wrong... it always just 'was' :)
Old 04-11-2014, 05:20 PM   #67
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

You can exist in this world and escape time, however.

and we do it on a nightly basis in our dreams. or in meditation. or in moments where "the game seemed to slow down".

just to defend the lesser stood-by stance
Old 04-11-2014, 05:41 PM   #68
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

You are confusing the relativity of perception with the relativity of measurable quantities.

time will exist if I believe it doesnt. time will exist if i believe it does. Two different shades of truth and established harmony might give a scientist and a theologist the same sense of self-satisfied complacence but that doesn't mean either of them they have found TRUTH let alone the same truth. The universe doesn't exist independent of us, just independent of our perception of the universe. Time would STILL exist if life never existed because the definition of time is not directly tied into people observing time. It is tied to experimental observations that people were able to record as a result of them being alive.

Everything is experimental. That is the bridge between your mind and the world.

You cannot escape time. You can forget about it.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:46 PM   #69
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:

You are confusing the relativity of perception with the relativity of measurable quantities.

time will exist if I believe it doesnt. time will exist if i believe it does. Two different shades of truth and established harmony might give a scientist and a theologist the same sense of self-satisfied complacence but that doesn't mean either of them they have found TRUTH let alone the same truth. The universe doesn't exist independent of us, just independent of our perception of the universe. Time would STILL exist if life never existed because the definition of time is not directly tied into people observing time. It is tied to experimental observations that people were able to record as a result of them being alive.

Everything is experimental. That is the bridge between your mind and the world.

You cannot escape time. You can forget about it.

I can only imagine you subscribe to the "big bang theory", correct?

If not - what do you subscribe to?

if so -- did time exist before the big bang first occurred?
Old 04-11-2014, 06:12 PM   #70
Split

A variation of the Big Bang Theory, yeah. Only because of how many different facets of the universe are mathematically consistent within the theory// correlate with observational data in the past and the future.

We don't know the original zeroth state of the universe. The Big Bang Theory as it stands says it began as a singularity, but most of the modern theories use quantum mechanics that are not properly integrated into the BBT to elaborate on the beginnings of the universe

The one that I believe explains the origins of the universe best is the Bubble Universe theory

We know that before the Big Bang (according to the theory) there was homogeneity. Singularity as a point mass, or singularity as nothingness. In the Bubble Universe Theory, when enough of this homogeneity is present (i.e. a true vacuum of all but quantum matter) the presence of those quantum particles within this vacuum determines whether or not this separated region can give rise to a universe AND what the physical laws of this universe are. Further explained by string theory.

But the cool thing is, it allows for multiple universes within the same framework of a multiverse. And it gives a reasonable explanation for how nothing arises from something.
It is very fractal. If you're interested, read Michio Kaku.

CLIFFS.

Time exists where matter exists in spacetime. Time is a function of existence. If nothing exists there is no time.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:52 PM   #71
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
ooooh girl u supa sassy today!
You mistake my intent.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:23 PM   #72
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

What a great thread.

Whoever made this thread must be awesome and handsome.

Science ho, chums!

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:03 AM   #73
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

Quote:
If nothing exists there is no time.
@timeless
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #74
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Look no furthe r
timeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:45 AM   #75
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Time exists where matter exists in spacetime.

^word

so where space is not a constraint, neither is time

do you believe that existence in the beta state is superior than the other 3 or 4 frequencies?

we only perceive time in one frequency... the rest, space and time don't matter.

Tags
hooked on phonics to thread, shit gayscalated quickly, time 2 luze virginity, time to log off